[ROM][6.0.1_r61][OSPREY]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.7.3]

Search This thread

rodrigorgomes

Jun 18, 2014
São Paulo
Hi, I'm ussing the rom with Squid Kernel and Xposed, and works great. I only have one issue with the CM camera, I can't get the focus mode option to work, i don't know why it's on grey, if some has a solution or could tell me why this happens it would be awesome. Sorry for my bad english, thanks!!!

Yep, this rom is awesome, and i think is one of the best options for this phone.
It's Android 6.0.1 outdated, but this is very stable, lot of customizations and no issues with battery and ram, mainly in phones with 1gb.
You can try disable or unninstall cm camera, and flash Moto Z camera app, it's much better.
Here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/20...-moto-camera-gallery-cm13-based-roms-t3360854

darkrow95

Nov 23, 2016
Yep, this rom is awesome, and i think is one of the best options for this phone.
It's Android 6.0.1 outdated, but this is very stable, lot of customizations and no issues with battery and ram, mainly in phones with 1gb.
You can try disable or unninstall cm camera, and flash Moto Z camera app, it's much better.
Here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/20...-moto-camera-gallery-cm13-based-roms-t3360854
I totally agree, I've started using it 6 months ago and still works great, I don't like the idea of moving to Nougat very much :p
I've installed that camera, and works great, you can download it from the play store, but that doesn't have the professional mode, thanks!!

Netspook

Apr 19, 2014
Greenbush
Samsung Galaxy S21
Kernel swap question...

Hey I am currently flashing RR onto my Moto G but while researching roms I found Fire Kernel. Now the features make this kernel very attractive but before I go removing the included kernel in RR I would like to know if A. Fire kernel is compatible with RR and B. will it be worth it? Will fire kernel actually make my usage more enjoyable. I have very serious performance issues with some of my MMORPG's and even one of my FPS games. Thanks for any help regarding this issue.
-Netspook
Sent from my Kali Linux machine...

Gravemind2015

Dec 1, 2015
Hey I am currently flashing RR onto my Moto G but while researching roms I found Fire Kernel. Now the features make this kernel very attractive but before I go removing the included kernel in RR I would like to know if A. Fire kernel is compatible with RR and B. will it be worth it? Will fire kernel actually make my usage more enjoyable. I have very serious performance issues with some of my MMORPG's and even one of my FPS games. Thanks for any help regarding this issue.
-Netspook
Sent from my Kali Linux machine...

Yes, Firekernel is compatible with Resurrection Remix. I am using r10 with May 14 build.

You'll need to configure the kernel (using a kernel management app) to get your ideal performance/battery setup. A good place to start is here.

Broadcasted from Zeta Reticuli

Netspook

Apr 19, 2014
Greenbush
Samsung Galaxy S21
Okay new issue. Since flashing RR I have been getting a screen overlay error every time I try to allow permissions on a new app. I have TWRP recovery Resurrection remix ROM and gapps open installed on my moto g3 2015. I have tried removing overlay permission but it doesn't help. Not to mention why do I need to remove that permission anyway? Don't quite a few apps need to use that anyway?

Netspook

Apr 19, 2014
Greenbush
Samsung Galaxy S21
I am currently experiencing an issue when I reboot. Nearly all the apps on my home screen disappear whenever I reboot my phone. The apps aren't uninstalled just my home screen short cuts are gone. Any insight into this will be appreciated. Running this version of RR but I did install fire kernel anything more you need from me just let me know. Thanks

hammmersmashface

Nov 17, 2016
Olean ny
[=Netspook;73173660]I am currently experiencing an issue when I reboot. Nearly all the apps on my home screen disappear whenever I reboot my phone. The apps aren't uninstalled just my home screen short cuts are gone. Any insight into this will be appreciated. Running this version of RR but I did install fire kernel anything more you need from me just let me know. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Are you using adoptable storage? If so the apps on your home screen the ones also installed to external..if you answered yes then solution is quite simple move those apps back to internal storage

romy25

Sep 30, 2012
This ROM in masterpiece. Amazing battery backup, very responsive and smooth like liquid. Everytime I try new rom, come back to this in very soon.

The volte is the only missing piece in this perfect work. I would request if someone can provide resolution on this ROM.
Thanks for all your work and support. :)

Reactions: rodrigorgomes

rodrigorgomes

Jun 18, 2014
São Paulo
This ROM in masterpiece. Amazing battery backup, very responsive and smooth like liquid. Everytime I try new rom, come back to this in very soon.

The volte is the only missing piece in this perfect work. I would request if someone can provide resolution on this ROM.
Thanks for all your work and support. :)
Are you using any custom kernels? Share your configs Bro.

Sent from my osprey using XDA-Developers Legacy app

acejavelin

Recognized Contributor
Sep 3, 2009
Lincoln, ND
Google Pixel 5a

acejavelin

Recognized Contributor
Sep 3, 2009
Lincoln, ND
Google Pixel 5a
Many remote code execution vulnerabilities have been fixed.
Except there is a difference between a vulnerability and an exploit... there are no working exploits that get around all the other security features of modern Android devices to actually exploit these vulnerabilities. I have discussed this many times, unless you are a high level politician or celebrity, these security updates are just fluff to make companies look good, they have little real technical merit.

Look, don['t get me wrong, if security updates are out there, great... apply them. But the average person really gets no real benefit from them.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts