* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
* war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these
* directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and
* if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will
* laugh at you.
Dirty Unicorns is a project that started out with no name. It was a project that was first created based off AOKP back in the early days of Jelly Bean because of curiosity. In the early days, it was just a one man show on one device (EVO 3D). However, many others have joined the project since and it has grown a lot. We have seen a wide variety of talent contribute to this project of ours and many of our contributors have gone on to help other projects, and that is ultimately why we do what we do.
Once Jelly Bean was over, we decided in Kitkat to move to a new base, which was OmniROM. While AOKP was fun, OmniROM proved to be even more exciting because it challenged us to see what we could with something different.
With Lollipop and Marshmallow, we have moved to an AOSP base with a lot of patches from CAF to make our older devices function as they should. With that said, it has been an awesome learning experience and it's still not over! We are still learning every day and continue to move forward.
Few more things we will say is that we don't accept nor ask for donations. We don't believe in that. Everything that is necessary to keep this project going is out of our own pocket. Gerrit, Jenkins, Websites, Devices, etc.....
All we do ask is that you search, read and try to enjoy the process with us!!
- Verify that you're using the latest version of TWRP
- Perform a FULL WIPE as described below if coming from another ROM
(A full wipe is when you wipe system/data/cache/internal and/or sdcard)
Code Aurora Forum
Android Open Kang Project (AOKP)
Android Ice Cold Project (AICP)
Team Black Out