Nothing Phone 2
yIZy9Xg.jpg

5ayZZrV.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
Changelog
Installation
Downloads and useful links

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

Resurrection Remix Marshmallow

Features:- Based On Latest Google Android 6.0.1 Release Based On Cyanogenmod 13 Sources RR Customizations:- -Navigation Bar -Enable/Disable Navbar -Navbar Button Customization -Navbar Slim Dim
-Animate Dim -Dim Timeout Duration -Dim Alpha -Double Tap To sleep navbar -Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch for landscape

-Statusbar -Brightness Slider -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count -SuperUser Indicator Switch -Double Tap To sleep Statusbar -Carrier Label
-Carrier Label Switch -Carrier label Colour -Carrier Label Size -Clock Customizations -Time & date -Clock Colour -Day & date Toogle -Center/Right/Left Clock Choice -Date Format -Clock Font Styles -Battery -Battery Bar customization -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more) -Battery % Text -Network Traffic Indicator -Network Traffic Arrows Switch -Incoming/OutGoing Traffic -Network traffic Color -Statusbar RR Logo -RR logo Color -StatusBar Weather -Weather Color -Weather Position(left/right) -Weather Style -Weather Size

-Animations -Toast Animations -ListView Animations -System Animations

-Gestures -Gestures Anywhere Feature -3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture

-App Circle Bar -Choose apps in AppSidebar -Trigger Width -Trigger Hieght -Trigger Position -App Sidebar -Choose apps in App circle -Trigger Width -Trigger Hieght -Trigger Position -Pie -Pie Trigger(left ,Right ,Bottom) -Pie Targets -Pie Colors -More Pie Features

-Recents Panel -Clear All button Switch -Clear All Tasks Switch -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center) -Recents Search Bar -Full Screen Recents -Slim Recents -OmniSwitch

-Cclock Widget -CLock And Alarm Customizations -Weather Panel Customizations -Calender Events

-LockScreen -Lockscreen Bottom Shortcuts -Lockscreen General Shorcuts -100+ Icons for Shortcuts -Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen -Lockscreen Media Art/Enable Disable -Quick PIN/Patter Unlock -LockScreen Blur -Lockscreen Blur Intensity -LockScreen Wallpaper -Lockscreen Weather Widget -Lockscreen Icons Color

-Quick Settings Draggable Tiles -Customizable Tiles -Show Two Main Tiles Per Row -Dyanamic Tiles Adjustment -Notification Drawer -Weather Display Switch -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings -Disable Immersive Mode Messages -Force Expand Notification -Task Manager Switch -Time Contextual Header(HD,Modern,Poly) -Quick PullDown Switch

-Buttons -Backlight Timer -Backlight Strength

-Advanced Reboot Menu -Power Menu Customizations -Power Off -Reboot(Recovery, Bootloader, Hot Reboot) -ScreenShot -Power Menu End Calls Switch -Restart SystemUI -Airplane Mode -ScreenRecord -On the Go Mode -Sound Panel

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only) -Home Button answer call -Long Press Actions -Double Tap Actions

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only) -Short Press Actions -Long Press Actions

-Search Button(If Device Supports) -Short Press Action -Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons -Wake Up Device -Playback Control -Ringtone Volume Control -Keyboard Cursor Control -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode -Volume Key Answer

-Miscellaneous -Selinux Switch (Switch Between Permissive and Enforcing Selinux if Device has Selinux Enabled) -cLock Shortcut -Disable Battery Saver Warning Color -Disable Fc Notifications -Wakelock Blocker -Media Scanner On Boot Behaviour -Cammera Shutter Sound Enable/Disable

-SystemUI Tuner -Enabled By default -Removed Demo mode and Tweaked SystemUI Tuner As compared To AOSP -StatusBar Icons Cuzomizations -Quick Settings Customizations

Other Features -Perfomance Profiles -LCD Density -Expanded Desktop Mode -Audio FX -Heads Up Switch -Live Display -Configurable 0,90,180,270 Degree Rotation -Lock Screen Autorotate Switch -Native Tap to Wake From Marshmallow -Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture -Prevent Accidental Wakeup -Wake Phone on Charging Plug -Battery Light Customizations -Notification Light Customizations -Font Size -CM privacy guard -Performance Tweaks(Kernel Aduitor Inbuilt)

-SuperSU Inbuilt

-RR OTA -Optimized With UBER TC for smoother ,Snappier and Battery Friendly Performance -CM Theme Chooser -OverAll Smoothness Improvements -Optimizations to Improve Battery -Includes All Android Marhsmallow Features -Includes ALL CM13 Features -AND MUCH MUCH MORE

Installation Instructions

- Download the latest build
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup
- Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
- Flash ROM using latest TWRP recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- First boot will take a while...be patient, it will boot
- Enjoy!​

Update Instructions

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot
- Enjoy!​

Installation Files

For jfltexx Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4
jfltexx ROM HERE

Gapps

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

@akhilnarang for all the help

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Kernel: Radium-Kernel-Source

XDA:DevDB Information
ResurrectionRemix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
TJSteveMX, akhilnarang, srisurya95, wescrip
Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2015-09-06
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-06

Created 2015-09-06
Last Updated 2016-04-16

Last edited:

AllSeeyinEye

Dec 16, 2011
Two questions before installing this ROM:

1. Does it have the CM theme manager?
2. Does this ROM use the same bluetooth sources as CM, and thus have the same Bluetooth Share crashes as any other CM ROM?

Thanks in advance.

nickmax1

Feb 15, 2012
London
AllSeeyinEye

I can see from the screenshots on the OP that there is a theme manager here.
Not sure about question 2, i am installing over Antares Optimised cm 12.1 as we speak to see if that problem disappears.

Reactions: AllSeeyinEye

jstath1972

Dec 27, 2013
Two questions before installing this ROM:

1. Does it have the CM theme manager?
2. Does this ROM use the same bluetooth sources as CM, and thus have the same Bluetooth Share crashes as any other CM ROM?

Thanks in advance.
1. It's a CM based rom with theme manager
2. My bluetooth works fine but to be honest i'm not using it so much and you have to test it by yourself.

AllSeeyinEye

Dec 16, 2011
1. It's a CM based rom with theme manager
2. My bluetooth works fine but to be honest i'm not using it so much and you have to test it by yourself.

Thanks. I'll download it tonight and will test it. It kinda sucks, actually, CM not being able to get bluetooth running the way it should. From the earliest releases of CM12 and if I'm not mistaken even at CM11 already, bluetooth was giving problems. And for me, being in a car for several hours a day, it's not that fun to have to reboot every time you want to place a call over the carkit.

AllSeeyinEye

Dec 16, 2011
if you are that reliant on BT - i would suggest a stock ROM

Stock like Touchwiz-stock? No thank you! Within 10 minutes after breaking the seal on the box of my S4 it was rooted and running GPE. I have not even considered running a stock (Sammy) ROM. I really really hate touchwiz with its ugly icons, unnecessary apps and bloated UI. CM or GPE for me. But the latest GPE is a tad slow, compared to CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yIZy9Xg.jpg

5ayZZrV.png

Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

Resurrection Remix Marshmallow

Features:- Based On Latest Google Android 6.0.1 Release Based On Cyanogenmod 13 Sources RR Customizations:- -Navigation Bar -Enable/Disable Navbar -Navbar Button Customization -Navbar Slim Dim
    -Animate Dim -Dim Timeout Duration -Dim Alpha -Double Tap To sleep navbar -Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch for landscape

-Statusbar -Brightness Slider -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count -SuperUser Indicator Switch -Double Tap To sleep Statusbar -Carrier Label
    -Carrier Label Switch -Carrier label Colour -Carrier Label Size -Clock Customizations -Time & date -Clock Colour -Day & date Toogle -Center/Right/Left Clock Choice -Date Format -Clock Font Styles -Battery -Battery Bar customization -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more) -Battery % Text -Network Traffic Indicator -Network Traffic Arrows Switch -Incoming/OutGoing Traffic -Network traffic Color -Statusbar RR Logo -RR logo Color -StatusBar Weather -Weather Color -Weather Position(left/right) -Weather Style -Weather Size

-Animations -Toast Animations -ListView Animations -System Animations

-Gestures -Gestures Anywhere Feature -3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture

-App Circle Bar -Choose apps in AppSidebar -Trigger Width -Trigger Hieght -Trigger Position -App Sidebar -Choose apps in App circle -Trigger Width -Trigger Hieght -Trigger Position -Pie -Pie Trigger(left ,Right ,Bottom) -Pie Targets -Pie Colors -More Pie Features

-Recents Panel -Clear All button Switch -Clear All Tasks Switch -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center) -Recents Search Bar -Full Screen Recents -Slim Recents -OmniSwitch

-Cclock Widget -CLock And Alarm Customizations -Weather Panel Customizations -Calender Events

-LockScreen -Lockscreen Bottom Shortcuts -Lockscreen General Shorcuts -100+ Icons for Shortcuts -Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen -Lockscreen Media Art/Enable Disable -Quick PIN/Patter Unlock -LockScreen Blur -Lockscreen Blur Intensity -LockScreen Wallpaper -Lockscreen Weather Widget -Lockscreen Icons Color

-Quick Settings Draggable Tiles -Customizable Tiles -Show Two Main Tiles Per Row -Dyanamic Tiles Adjustment -Notification Drawer -Weather Display Switch -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings -Disable Immersive Mode Messages -Force Expand Notification -Task Manager Switch -Time Contextual Header(HD,Modern,Poly) -Quick PullDown Switch

-Buttons -Backlight Timer -Backlight Strength

-Advanced Reboot Menu -Power Menu Customizations -Power Off -Reboot(Recovery, Bootloader, Hot Reboot) -ScreenShot -Power Menu End Calls Switch -Restart SystemUI -Airplane Mode -ScreenRecord -On the Go Mode -Sound Panel

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only) -Home Button answer call -Long Press Actions -Double Tap Actions

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only) -Short Press Actions -Long Press Actions

-Search Button(If Device Supports) -Short Press Action -Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons -Wake Up Device -Playback Control -Ringtone Volume Control -Keyboard Cursor Control -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode -Volume Key Answer

-Miscellaneous -Selinux Switch (Switch Between Permissive and Enforcing Selinux if Device has Selinux Enabled) -cLock Shortcut -Disable Battery Saver Warning Color -Disable Fc Notifications -Wakelock Blocker -Media Scanner On Boot Behaviour -Cammera Shutter Sound Enable/Disable

-SystemUI Tuner -Enabled By default -Removed Demo mode and Tweaked SystemUI Tuner As compared To AOSP -StatusBar Icons Cuzomizations -Quick Settings Customizations

Other Features -Perfomance Profiles -LCD Density -Expanded Desktop Mode -Audio FX -Heads Up Switch -Live Display -Configurable 0,90,180,270 Degree Rotation -Lock Screen Autorotate Switch -Native Tap to Wake From Marshmallow -Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture -Prevent Accidental Wakeup -Wake Phone on Charging Plug -Battery Light Customizations -Notification Light Customizations -Font Size -CM privacy guard -Performance Tweaks(Kernel Aduitor Inbuilt)

-SuperSU Inbuilt

-RR OTA -Optimized With UBER TC for smoother ,Snappier and Battery Friendly Performance -CM Theme Chooser -OverAll Smoothness Improvements -Optimizations to Improve Battery -Includes All Android Marhsmallow Features -Includes ALL CM13 Features -AND MUCH MUCH MORE

Installation Instructions

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - First boot will take a while...be patient, it will boot
    - Enjoy!​

Update Instructions

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

Installation Files

For jfltexx Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4
    jfltexx ROM HERE

Gapps

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

@akhilnarang for all the help

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

Kernel: Radium-Kernel-Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    TJSteveMX, akhilnarang, srisurya95, wescrip
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2015-09-06
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-06

Created 2015-09-06
    Last Updated 2016-04-16
    Guys as promised, update rr with august security patches
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=46959
    Enjoy guys

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Guys today is my daughter's birthday so I can't update op... But 5.5.9 is ready to download. It's on my afh account. Can please someone provide link for all here?
    Also please no mirrors ;)
    Happy flashing to all and looking forward to M

Not for that device, but in general as RR.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
    And jfltexx is in test mode... Will be out once testers check some stuffs for me ;)