[ROM][6.0.1_r74][CM+AOSP][FINAL BUILD 08/12/2016] Unofficial TEMASEK [UberTC/Linaro]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

katinatez

Mar 17, 2011
Meanwhile Temasek has released 15.6.
Oh ye of little faith, releasing v15.6 , I was watching a movie when temasek was updating to new version. So this has the new OTA v2.5.3 we should have no more problems with that. And some users report black screen when unlocking phone, try switching to different launcher like Nova Launcher to see if that helps, I think read that happening to some one else, Trebuchet might be bugged. Also for those reporting random reboots, how long ago did you do a clean wipe? I have not experienced random reboots on my side but I have also clean wiped just a couple of versions ago. like v15.1.

Also some one asked about lolliviper.zip you dont need any magic from me just flash the (edit: removed link) it has the backup script and removes all other audio players, also to let you know this rom is set to permissive. In fact i will add this file in addon folder.
Enjoy :D

====================
08-10-2015
====================

* android/
64ace72 Temporary track own OTAUpdater
44024c1 Revert "Update OTAUpdater"
05b9ba5 Update OTAUpdater
f51629f Temp stop using cm setupwizard

* bionic/
bd8f38b Merge pull request #4 from NoelMacwan/patch-1
75a8afb cortex-a53: fix build

* build/
39b32bf Merge branch 'cm-12.1' of https://github.com/temasek/android_build into HEAD

* device/oppo/msm8974-common/
fe5e5c8 Merge branch 'cm-12.1' of https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_oppo_msm8974-common into HEAD
aa25b0c msm8974: Remove deprecated egl.cfg

* frameworks/base/
4e84dd6 Fix intent resolution of default preferred apps.
3e5a71d PhoneWinowManager: resolve home car intent
393a4f1 Fix issue in PhoneNumberUtils.compareLoosely
5c04957 Sometimes property service is slow to respond.
a6414bc Fix the wrong error message reported by SurfaceTexture_releaseTexImage.
3f317a8 Prevent crash when leaving Dessert case quickly
b700059 Fix FragmentManager to save state of a Fragment only when needed
cac24bb Fix excessive jni global reference problem.
0e496c4 Don't draw vertical scrollbar if it is in hidden state
c81f8c4 Do not kill attaching process when removing task
bf5a51e Fix debugging-log documentation errors.
24695a1 Use big text styled notification
b05065b Check DISALLOW_INSTALL_APPS and DISALLOW_UNINSTALL_APPS restriction for the calling user instead of target user.
5c8c361 Do not filterout wifidisplay we are connecting to
478917f Fix inconsistant display number format issue in Messaging application
a7562de Check if adapter is valid before updating adapter.
0da7acd Adding thread safety to disposing DragInputEventReceiver
007abb4 Correct the first index for drain.
80b3144 Fix to double deletion of StreamingZipInflater object.
c4cfbdd Fix problem with BootAnimation exit
f704fa6 Define priority for callerinfo selection.
b91bb02 isValidLockdownProfile ignores return value of split in for loop
82795d2 Fix bug about view cache in RemoteViews
7550c92 Fix home key behavior for multiple CarHome app
e63707f Fix filedescriptor leakage in MediaMetadataRetriever
b4f9385 Fix crash on invitation request from persistent GC
327ea42 dtmfStreamAlias is fixed in setStreamMute().
0501965 [ActivityManager] Use the original activity to launch from Recents
92c94ad overlaytests: fix testrunner.py md5sum invocation
e17da03 Revert "SystemUI: more SlimDim performance boosts"

* hardware/qcom/audio-caf/msm8974/
6de5451 hal: only open the amplifier once
de834a9 hal: enable amplifier earlier

* hardware/qcom/media-caf/msm8916/
1c2ff4e mm-video: venc: Correct a typo in variable name

* kernel/oneplus/msm8974/
a324685 Merge branch 'cm-12.1' of https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8974 into HEAD
f28bf6e video: mdss: Implement PCC combining for LiveDisplay
374bce3 SoC: msm: qdsp6v2: Enable gapless for pcm offload
550240e ASoC: msm: qdsp6v2: fix incomplete playback issue for non-gapless formats
262192e ASoC: msm: qdsp6v2: add error handling on write done during partial drain
836fb85 ASoC: msm: qdsp6v2: remove flush wait queue
e242200 ARM: 7919/1: mm: refactor v7 cache cleaning ops to use way/index sequence
7d03ae5 ARM: mm: use inner-shareable barriers for TLB and user cache operations
f0f9d1e ARM: 8387/1: arm/mm/dma-mapping.c: Add arm_coherent_dma_mmap

* packages/apps/OTAUpdates/
32627d9 Version 2.5.3
b3d2974 Trim whitespace in the URL, just in case the developers add it in (they shouldn't)
4bfc096 Fixed the ORS generation for the installafterflash files.
7ff9d94 Addons error:
c1f949f Enable debugging without having to use a device that is running a compatible ROM
28fde21 Verion 2.5.2
ae4ab0a Download location fix

* packages/apps/Settings/
fe5cbc2 Build V15.6

* system/core/
0d3fa47 Merge branch 'cm-12.1' of github.com:CyanogenMod/android_system_core into cm-12.1

* vendor/cm/
e6b44cd Temp stop building cm setupwizard
3e05c17 Revert "Turn art optimization to everything"

* vendor/cmsdk/
f47e3de Automatic translation import

====================
08-09-2015
====================

* art/
c52ec78 Merge branch 'cm-12.1' of https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_art into cm-12.1

* bionic/
1ab327d cortex-a7: set proper memcmp.S path
b2e40c1 Add optimized cortex-a7/cortex-a53 memset/memcpy.
5e17b09 libm: Fix makefiles
fc5bb9d Add aarch64 instructions wherever possible
33d0af9 libm: arm: Add arm specific floor() optimization
2c69595 Fix our support.
00a5a57 Get new coshl, sinhl, and tanhl implementations from upstream.
0d0ec37 Sync libm with upstream.

* build/
5382edd Merge pull request #10 from Khaon/patches
3657f37 Allow -mcpu=cortex-a15 for clang
9055c8b Don't use -Wl,--fix-cortex-a8 for Cortex A7, A9, A15, Krait or Denver
a27d33c Move definition of -D__ARM_FEATURE_LPAE=1 cflag to top-level.
a409576 Apply correct, optimized mfpu compiler flag for ARMv7-A Cortex CPUs

* frameworks/base/
43b0c1a TRDS Changes, TESTING:
aa11de4 SystemUI: more SlimDim performance boosts
fa21dd9 SystemUI: SlimDim performance boost
567b213 Revert "SystemUI: SlimDim performance boost"
37b481a Merge pull request #85 from NL-BlackDragon/cm-12.1
437cd07 TRDS: Set Notifications and QS colors on theme change (1/2)

* packages/apps/CMFileManager/
13879c7 Fix don't pop up "Actions" menu when long pressing on a file/folder after open and close "Use swipe gesture".

* packages/apps/DeskClock/
3e2b8d2 Improve & fix alarm permission strings

38348b7 Merge pull request #327 from NL-BlackDragon/cm-12.1
af94f18 TRDS: Set Notifications and QS colors on theme change (2/2)
29f7b49 Revert "Change reset for custom notifications:"

====================
08-08-2015
====================

* android/
116a2a0 Merge pull request #7 from xyyx/cm-12.1
c5e2e2a Fix this sync error:

* frameworks/base/
f1e49e1 Fix legacy notification bg color:
17f1ccd Revert "Lockdown AM.getRunningAppProcesses API with permission.REAL_GET_TASKS"

* packages/apps/Eleven/
ff5b09d Visualizer tweaks

3387bbb Build V15.5

* packages/services/Telecomm/
db75837 Merge branch 'cm-12.1' of github.com:CyanogenMod/android_packages_services_Telecomm into cm-12.1

* system/core/
9008630 init: Add support for gzipped firmware files

Last edited:

uudruid74

May 27, 2014
Kerens
eddon.systems
DHCP & other bugs

The issues you mention I can't replicate, but the issues I quoted you I will address. The OTA I was leaving for dev to fix.
There is no need to flash files after every update if you use a backup script, never the less give me link to this file you flash for hdcp I will take a look at it.
Will add 2.5.3 to today's update, v15.5 coming soon

I think the media queue issue may only happen if I stop the usual mp3 player (almost any of them that use Android's default services) and then play a video with VLC. And it has to do with bluetooth output. USB tethering bug is easy to duplicate. Plug it in to USB, turn on USB tethering and open the settings panel for tethering. There is a setting called "USB Tether Network" and its absolutely useless. Mine says 192.168.210.0/24. Open any program that will list your IPs. It's not assigning an IP anywhere near that ... the USB is 192.168.42.129 !! I have it working since I set the machine it connects to use a static IP in that range (42.150), but the 42 subnet isn't even on the list of options.

Someone said that boeffla kernel took care of the random reboots and lock-ups (I normally don't use a custom kernel). I was getting a couple per day and so far the new kernel is working better. Would you happen to know which kernels for bacon have the BFS scheduler? I wanted to try it for something and if I'm swapping around kernels anyway, I might as well play some roulette. May go ahead and try f2fs soon, but I need to wait on that until I know that whatever kernel I end up with will support it.

dhcp file is attached (I had to zip it to put it in the forums). Here is the related Cyanogen bug: https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-3269 I don't even bother flashing ... I just keep a copy on my /sdcard and copy it to /system/bin over the old one. I suppose I should script it, but I keep thinking that Cyanogen will address the issue and I'm baffled as to why they won't. If I forget to copy it, I'll get flaky networking (which all OnePlus users seem to complain about) and then check my IP Address. If its some crazy IP and not the one I've assigned for my phone in my dhcp server, then I know I forgot to copy the file!

Thanks much!

Attachments

• dhcpcd.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 24

stab244

Dec 17, 2009
Bay Area
15.6 fixed the issue I had with faux clock per app profiles not working. Also fixed the non themed notifications by manually coloring the notifications. All good now.

Sent from my bacon

katinatez

Mar 17, 2011
I think the media queue issue may only happen if I stop the usual mp3 player (almost any of them that use Android's default services) and then play a video with VLC. And it has to do with bluetooth output. USB tethering bug is easy to duplicate. Plug it in to USB, turn on USB tethering and open the settings panel for tethering. There is a setting called "USB Tether Network" and its absolutely useless. Mine says 192.168.210.0/24. Open any program that will list your IPs. It's not assigning an IP anywhere near that ... the USB is 192.168.42.129 !! I have it working since I set the machine it connects to use a static IP in that range (42.150), but the 42 subnet isn't even on the list of options.

Someone said that boeffla kernel took care of the random reboots and lock-ups (I normally don't use a custom kernel). I was getting a couple per day and so far the new kernel is working better. Would you happen to know which kernels for bacon have the BFS scheduler? I wanted to try it for something and if I'm swapping around kernels anyway, I might as well play some roulette. May go ahead and try f2fs soon, but I need to wait on that until I know that whatever kernel I end up with will support it.

dhcp file is attached (I had to zip it to put it in the forums). Here is the related Cyanogen bug: https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-3269 I don't even bother flashing ... I just keep a copy on my /sdcard and copy it to /system/bin over the old one. I suppose I should script it, but I keep thinking that Cyanogen will address the issue and I'm baffled as to why they won't. If I forget to copy it, I'll get flaky networking (which all OnePlus users seem to complain about) and then check my IP Address. If its some crazy IP and not the one I've assigned for my phone in my dhcp server, then I know I forgot to copy the file!

Thanks much!
Most all custom kernels include f2fs support, but boeffla does not support f2fs, and do try custom kernels, I do; only to achieve better battery with custom profiles. I mostly always turn to @ak kernel. Just look at his repo to check for schedulers you mentioned. Heres ak repo
https://github.com/anarkia1976/AK-OnePone-Reborn
That fix is already in temasek repo since June 3
https://github.com/temasek/android_external_dhcpcd/commit/97d063c7f4c84023e8da6b4dee0ff83cdde34ce8
But if you like to use your own proven to work dhcpcd you can
add it to a custom backup script do this in /system/addon.d/dhcpcd.sh

Code:
. /tmp/backuptool.functions
list_files() {
cat <<EOF
bin/dhcpcd
EOF
}
case "$1" in
backup)
list_files | while read FILE DUMMY; do
         backup_file $S/"$FILE"
done
;;
restore)
list_files | while read FILE REPLACEMENT; do
         R=""
         [ -n "$REPLACEMENT" ] && R="$S/$REPLACEMENT"
         [ -f "$C/$S/$FILE" ] && restore_file $S/"$FILE" "$R"
done
;;
pre-backup)
# Stub
;;
post-backup)
# Stub
;;
pre-restore)
# Stub
;;
post-restore)
# Stub
;;
esac

Last edited:
Reactions: djha53k and Jole7

nuwan32

May 8, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Oh ye of little faith, releasing v15.6 , I was watching a movie when temasek was updating to new version. So this has the new OTA v2.5.3 we should have no more problems with that. And some users report black screen when unlocking phone, try switching to different launcher like Nova Launcher to see if that helps, I think read that happening to some one else, Trebuchet might be bugged. Also for those reporting random reboots, how long ago did you do a clean wipe? I have not experienced random reboots on my side but I have also clean wiped just a couple of versions ago. like v15.1.

been using nova forever kat, and i still get black screen and have to hard reset.

nuwan32

May 8, 2011
OnePlus 8T
@temasek xposed isn't working with latest release. flashed romracer's v70 sdk22 xposed and xposed installer is telling me its not working and no modules work. anyone else having this problem? also tried v69 which was working perfectly on 15.3 and it doesn't work either.

JahSam

Oct 12, 2013
Grenoble
@temasek xposed isn't working with latest release. flashed romracer's v70 sdk22 xposed and xposed installer is telling me its not working and no modules work. anyone else having this problem? also tried v69 which was working perfectly on 15.3 and it doesn't work either.

Strange, I'm on 15.6 with v70 and no problems so far... even on dirty flash. Maybe it's time for you to do a clean flash :/

Reactions: djha53k and nuwan32

drishd

Dec 16, 2013
xposed working properly for me. It has happened 2 me when I was on some other ROM. Re-downloaded & then flashed.

nuwan32

May 8, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Strange, I'm on 15.6 with v70 and no problems so far... even on dirty flash. Maybe it's time for you to do a clean flash :/

tried wiping /system and reflashing, still doesnt work :(

edit: got it to work. uninstalled xposed installer app. went to recovery, wiped system. flashed xposed uninstaller. wiped dalvik cache. flashed xposed. installed installer. working now :)

Last edited:

fischwrap

Jun 17, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
Also for those reporting random reboots, how long ago did you do a clean wipe? I have not experienced random reboots on my side but I have also clean wiped just a couple of versions ago. like v15.1.

I clean flashed on 15.2, and was having reboots on 15.3&4. 15.6 seems fine so far, although I'm also back on boeffla kernel. On the previous versions, I was getting reboots with custom and stock kernels. I posted a log a few pages back

Thanks for all the hard work!

Adduu

Feb 25, 2012
I clean flash v15.6 along the new version of Viper. My ringtone had so much low volume even though the settings showed it's on full volume. I couldn't hear it with the phone 2 inches away from me. Till someone confirms this, I'd advice don't flash the "LolliViPERsurROUND.zip"
@katinatez

Last edited:

wilbarger

Aug 8, 2012
USA
Just flashed 15.6 after clearing Cache, System and Dalvik as I normally do. Flashed the rom, gapps and super su along with the zip for Viper that you linked. When any internal sounds like ringtone or playing music over the phone speakers, it does not work. In other words, no sound comes out of the speakers on the bottom of the phone. There is some very low volume sound coming from the back of the phone near the camera. I connected a headset and it worked fine.

I am not using xposed or any custom kernel - just the normal apps that I have always used. I went through the same flashing as before but did not include Viper and sound works normally. Set the phone up like normal and then checked sound again. Still normal. I then flashed the viper app and the sound went away again. I went to titanium and cleared data for viper with no change. I also used titanium to uninstall viper. Still no sound. I flashed the rom, gapps and super su again after clearing cache, system and dalvik and rebooted. Sound is normal again.

Just a heads up in case it is happening to anyone else.

Reactions: Mark5

Adduu

Feb 25, 2012
Just flashed 15.6 after clearing Cache, System and Dalvik as I normally do. Flashed the rom, gapps and super su along with the zip for Viper that you linked. When any internal sounds like ringtone or playing music over the phone speakers, it does not work. In other words, no sound comes out of the speakers on the bottom of the phone. There is some very low volume sound coming from the back of the phone near the camera. I connected a headset and it worked fine.

Just a heads up in case it is happening to anyone else.
This happened to me too. I posted about just above your post. So this is a known issue. I've clean flashed thrice in the last three hours. This happened even when I did not install the viper driver. So most probably something wrong with the script which removes the AudioFX and some other things with it. Thanks for confirming.

wilbarger

Aug 8, 2012
USA
This happened to me too. I posted about just above your post. So this is a known issue. I've clean flashed thrice in the last three hours. This happened even when I did not install the viper driver. So most probably something wrong with the script which removes the AudioFX and some other things with it. Thanks for confirming.

Mine seems to not be as bad as yours as I do not have the issue after re-flashing the rom as long as I do not install viper.

Adduu

Feb 25, 2012
Mine seems to not be as bad as yours as I do not have the issue after re-flashing the rom as long as I do not install viper.

Same here. Everything's working butter smooth as long as I don't install the zip after re-flashing the rom. I couldn't narrow down the problem the second time I did a clean install so had to it the third time. Sorry, if my post implied something else. :)

Reactions: Jole7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FAQ's & General Tips

Should I use Uber or Linaro version? What is the difference between them?
    * First you should read THIS
    * Then you should try both and draw your own conclusions and see which one meets your needs

I have to flash recommended firmware and gapps or I can use my preferred ones?
    * Recommended firmware and gapps are there because they where tested by me and have zero issues/bugs/drains but you can flash whatever you want, just don't report any bugs you find because I will ignore them

How format Data/Cache partitions to F2fs?
    1. Make nandroid backup with TWRP (In case something goes wrong and you want to revert)
    2. Backup all internal storage (sdcard) to USB pen drive
    3. Put ROM/Firmware/Gapps on USB pen drive (It can be the same you used on step 2
    4. Now reboot recovery and do a factory reset
    5. Wipe all partitions (System, Cache, Data, Dalvik/Art)

Format Data ( Including internal storage)
    1. Check the box for "data"
    2. Tap "change or repair file system"
    3. Tap "Change file system"
    4. Tap "F2FS"
    5. Swipe the button

Use the same method for "Cache"

You can now flash your ROM as usual but, since you wiped your internal storage, you have to use pen drive where is all needed files

Can I flash custom kernel on this ROM?
    * Again, you are free to flash custom kernels on this ROM but don't report any bugs you may find

GPS not accurate or slow fix satellites
    * Use FasterGPS to configure your gps.conf

Problems with battery not charging or drain to fast.
    * Calibrate your battery by let it discharge completely and do a full charge without interruptions. It must calibrate after 2/3 cicles

How to dirty flash new gapps?
    1. Using file explorer navigate to system/addon.d
    2. Delete file that says gapps example "70-gapps.sh, 80-gapps.sh, 82-gapps.sh"
    3. Flash new gapps in recovery

I've seen someone using Temasek banner on signature, where can I find this banner?
    * Download it HERE

How can i switch SElinux to "Permissive"?
    * You can use Kernel Aduitor

Can't use SafetyNet, Pokemon Go or Android Pay?
    * Read THIS thanks to @Zythyr and @driftt
    Changelog:

====================
    12-08-2016
    ====================

* android/
    4cc2894 Update default.xml
    c4dbe80 Fix Messaging
    4813da7 Try to fix Messaging build
    0358f40 Update default.xml
    265c51b Update default.xml
    ffa7c07 Try to fix Telecomm "again",,,
    6f18aae Try to fix Telecomm
    cff4a59 "Revert" Fork Arter97 sqlite
    520c047 Fork Arter97 sqlite

* bionic/
    e2bad7d Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* external/sepolicy/
    6482235 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* external/wpa_supplicant_8/
    479af33 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* frameworks/av/
    029f9e6 Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* frameworks/native/
    ab65d06 Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* frameworks/opt/hardware/
    b7c94d4 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* frameworks/opt/net/wifi/
    270c7b7 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* frameworks/opt/telephony/
    65ca721 Merge pull request #6 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
    acfee82 Merge pull request #5 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* libcore/
    61bfabb Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* packages/apps/Bluetooth/
    42c47fd Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
    f5292cf Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/BluetoothExt/
    cdf17b0 Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
    fbdc9e6 Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/CellBroadcastReceiver/
    c79a6fc Merge pull request #5 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
    280e41c Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

98a5c72 Merge pull request #5 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
    125e1d3 Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Dialer/
    ec85eea Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/InCallUI/
    98b8ec2 Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/PhoneCommon/
    7e633ba Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

761416b Build v11.8

* packages/apps/SetupWizard/
    91df711 Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Snap/
    95295ce Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
    3599a98 Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Trebuchet/
    13963d3 Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/inputmethods/LatinIME/
    f0f312c Merge pull request #5 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
    2504b10 Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/providers/ContactsProvider/
    0c39de9 Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* packages/providers/MediaProvider/
    cbd9bb1 Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* packages/providers/TelephonyProvider/
    fa68aaa Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

db0ceaf "Revert" Honor option to allow vibration during priority zen mode.

* packages/services/Telephony/
    e16318e Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y

* system/core/
    3a4095a Merge pull request #5 from CyanogenMod/stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
    c5c3141 Merge pull request #4 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* vendor/cmsdk/
    f6c0379 Merge pull request #5 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

====================
    12-05-2016
    ====================

* android/
    7467d25 Update default.xml
    56345b6 Update default.xml
    de28c55 Update default.xml

* device/oppo/common/
    b5abd63 Automatic translation import

f5fd769 Automatic translation import

7b1d1f7 Update cr_strings.xml

* packages/apps/ThemeChooser/
    8917931 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/UnifiedEmail/
    e0f9d4f ActivityControler: Fix BadPacelableException in certain scenarios
    60a1f11 Automatic translation import

* vendor/cmsdk/
    8bc08a9 Automatic translation import

====================
    12-04-2016
    ====================

* external/wpa_supplicant_8/
    6a6c811 Remove newlines from wpa_supplicant config network output
    7f55f09 Revert "Remove newlines from config output"
    1a08c30 Revert "Guard against return value already being null"

* frameworks/av/
    6531b23 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r66' into HEAD
    81f4830 IOMX: do not clear buffer if it's allocated by component
    4389974 IOMX: allow configuration after going to loaded state
    a759760 IOMX: restrict conversion of ANWB to gralloc source in emptyBuffer
    0220051 IOMX: work against metadata buffer spoofing
    f8ebfe8 Allow to use baseline profile for AVC recording
    ed7614a libstagefright: wfd: don't use intra macroblock refresh mode on omap4
    4a0fa44 stagefright: don't fail MediaCodec.configure if clients use store-meta key
    32cc666 Limit mp4 atom size to something reasonable
    1f482d5 SampleIterator: clear members on seekTo error
    c29295a Check mprotect result
    0b33eea Radio: get service by value.
    8a4af10 SoundTrigger: get service by value.
    53ddc7d Fix stack content leak vulnerability in mediaserver
    b3a4d7a Fix potential overflow in Visualizer effect
    0368ec5 MediaPlayerService: allow next player to be NULL

* hardware/ti/omap4/
    d0cdb65 cmhw: Account for devices that don't use manager0 sysfs paths

2452a96 Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

====================
    10-09-2016
    ====================

* build/
    f289701 build: Support a fallback to java 8 if java 7 is not found

a4a1119 msm8974: Cleanup init
    aa033b2 msm8974: Cleanup init.qcom.bt.sh

a231de8 Build v11.7

* packages/providers/ThemesProvider/
    87db871 Update ThemesProvider.java
    c4144d9 Revert Implement theme mixes from ThemesContract [2/2]
    b18df5a Revert Implement theme mixes from ThemesContract [1/2]

====================
    10-08-2016
    ====================

* android/
    a8e1752 Update default.xml

* build/
    f463959 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* external/okhttp/
    94c0740 Merge pull request #1 from frank-gro/cm-13.0

* external/sqlite/
    8c9f3b2 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* frameworks/av/
    b5426ca Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* frameworks/native/
    55149c7 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

12ae832 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

ad6249c Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* libcore/
    caee9ba Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

fb1d282 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/CameraNext/
    1dd9374 Merge pull request #1 from jgcaaprom/master

7060c02 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

8b7d47a Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Dialer/
    99dbebf Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Eleven/
    bd9e6d2 Eleven: Correctly set shake to play

1763334 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/PackageInstaller/
    1223f7c Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

4bbe4f5 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

7e0d2d7 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Snap/
    9ea1533 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

4a7a1df Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

9e18dc4 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

fa48821 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

f6af967 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

3874293 Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

6abe369 Implement theme mixes from ThemesContract

85d132a Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0
    9330f1c Telephony: Fix mobile network settings for CDMA without LTE

* system/core/
    84a04cf Merge pull request #2 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* vendor/cmsdk/
    eca0afa Merge pull request #3 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

====================
    10-07-2016
    ====================

* build/
    7b16908 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* external/bouncycastle/
    beba020 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* external/flac/
    be25551 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* external/libavc/
    130f76a Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* external/libvpx/
    22ab465 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* external/sonivox/
    4d2a2d9 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* frameworks/av/
    cb1cdff Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* frameworks/native/
    b22bca4 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

e9e7aed Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* hardware/ril/
    65c8989 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* libcore/
    436c54b Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* packages/apps/Email/
    de1a096 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* packages/apps/SoundRecorder/
    4c55ff0 SoundRecorder: Add AAC recording option

* packages/providers/DownloadProvider/
    b25fddc Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

c3d8153 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

5accfb7 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* system/core/
    7e1cf25 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

* system/media/
    69c4724 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r72' into HEAD

====================
    10-06-2016
    ====================

* packages/apps/AudioFX/
    73e1903 Merge "AudioFX: fix missing bassboost/virtualizer" into cm-13.0

====================
    10-05-2016
    ====================

* bootable/recovery/
    368bd2a Mount internal sdcard when updating from os

427f7b9 Telephony: Show the sender address of WAP push message

* packages/apps/Eleven/
    1eee07b Merge "Eleven: Set preferences on play" into cm-13.0

abc57d4 IconCache: Simplify application of custom titles from STK

====================
    09-28-2016
    ====================

* prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-6.x-linaro/
    4343fa1 Initial commit

* prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-7.0/
    6731e01 Initial commit

* prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/
    14f927b Initial commit

====================
    09-27-2016
    ====================

* android/
    7a1639c Update README.mkdn
    b14cbfb Update README.mkdn

====================
    09-25-2016
    ====================

* device/oppo/common/
    8f36610 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/AudioFX/
    5dbe618 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/BasicSmsReceiver/
    ca20d95 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Browser/
    856061c Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/CMBugReport/
    d15bb87 Automatic translation import

80609d1 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/CMWallpapers/
    cb8f43e Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Calendar/
    d531eb3 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Contacts/
    d7eedfa Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/ContactsCommon/
    7744f5c Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Email/
    6e0da11 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/ExactCalculator/
    6e780cf Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Exchange/
    222f41e Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/FMRadio/
    6e58d26 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Gallery2/
    ebffdae Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Gello/
    88555fa Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/KeyChain/
    2674ad7 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/ManagedProvisioning/
    5024c35 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Nfc/
    dba3313 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Profiles/
    5385cd8 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Screencast/
    f4f2ed6 Automatic translation import

bb42013 Build 11.6

0f42444 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Stk/
    9404130 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Terminal/
    63398de Automatic translation import

56b2153 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/TvSettings/
    2ed1168 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/UnifiedEmail/
    351a9d1 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/CalendarProvider/
    bf66c52 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/DataUsageProvider/
    ffd3c50 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/DownloadProvider/
    f65b576 Automatic translation import

6222a87 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/WeatherProvider/
    34d9c3e Automatic translation import

* packages/screensavers/Basic/
    de1b4b4 Automatic translation import

* packages/screensavers/PhotoTable/
    fc5761b Automatic translation import

* packages/services/CMAudioService/
    aa1ccf0 Automatic translation import

* packages/services/LiveLockScreenService/
    40301ec Automatic translation import

* packages/services/Mms/
    477457f Automatic translation import

* packages/services/ThemeManagerService/
    7b296c5 Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/Basic/
    7faa195 Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/HoloSpiral/
    69c0ea6 Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/LivePicker/
    24c9bd7 Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/MagicSmoke/
    b51da83 Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/NoiseField/
    1cc45c9 Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/PhaseBeam/
    4e6ecc6 Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/PhotoPhase/
    d3e978f Automatic translation import

====================
    09-17-2016
    ====================

* android/
    6191ecf Update default.xml
    9f43c00 Update default.xml
    bfc6484 Update README.mkdn

* device/oneplus/bacon/
    e9e4954 Update system.prop
    26c222d Update system.prop
    a7f3260 Update system.prop

* device/qcom/common/
    06c7d71 power: Simplify display_boost checks

* packages/apps/Messaging/
    138768c Messaging: fix some int'l numbers from displaying incorrectly
    82f20a2 Messaging: fix bad recycle on sending two mms in a row

4519782 Update security_settings_password.xml
    4e96183 Update cm_strings.xml

====================
    09-16-2016
    ====================

* android/
    0c8025c Update README.mkdn

====================
    09-15-2016
    ====================

* android/
    db720f3 Update README.mkdn
    e3ad664 Fork ALL Temasek repo's
    1b5057d default.xml: cm: Update to 6.0.1_r66
    57b2681 default.xml: cm: Update to 6.0.1_r66

* build/
    053c3cc Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* device/oneplus/bacon/
    6c86f20 Change default display density to 400

* frameworks/av/
    5690a08 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* frameworks/native/
    b5dccc7 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

20b2b95 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* hardware/qcom/audio-caf/msm8974/
    4c9949d audio: set voice call volume step by property

* libcore/
    7d596b2 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Bluetooth/
    8445b78 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

085d857 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

39294ac Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

04e8fee Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Dialer/
    3c0c6de Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

1e8c114 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/PackageInstaller/
    ca8daaa Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

677d25f Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

5183725 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/apps/Snap/
    b2ceca9 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

57af1a7 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

02def33 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

e1e7fc4 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

234c309 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

d47fe69 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

25f01d6 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

5e939ff Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* packages/themes/HexoLibre/
    b0003f4 Fix eject SD card icon being too dark
    f433d8a Update device settings theme and theme CMUpdater

* system/core/
    5b6c2a8 Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

* vendor/cmsdk/
    883c52b Merge pull request #1 from CyanogenMod/cm-13.0

====================
    09-14-2016
    ====================

* device/oppo/common/
    1993916 ConfigPanel: add Settings search indexing

aaa6cfd msm8974: Opt out of CM charger

c61e19b Build v11.5
    ddc9f84 Update security_settings_password.xml

2490435 Trebuchet: fix potential NPE when info is null
    6fa6ff6 Trebuchet: STK app rename customization for latam region.

* packages/themes/HexoLibre/
    4d602a8 Theme new Theme Chooser icon

* vendor/oneplus/
    aa96c84 Merge pull request #41 from dianlujitao/cm-13.0

====================
    09-13-2016
    ====================

* device/oneplus/bacon/
    06714c2 Update izat.conf
    db57d9d Reenable GPS SAP
    e4a63d0 Use LZ4 for memory compression [1/2]
    a1bcacd Disable GPS SAP
    006a2fd Limit Backgroud Apps to 20

* hardware/qcom/audio-caf/msm8937/
    543e8fa msm8937: policy_hal: Don't fill in offload information for unsupported streams

* packages/apps/AudioFX/
    d6b01bb Merge "Automatic translation import" into cm-13.0

* packages/apps/CMBugReport/
    f384085 Automatic translation import

9ba3d97 Automatic translation import

fb97d9a Automatic translation import

df75134 cm_strings.xml

b266a27 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/WeatherProvider/
    4a176fd Automatic translation import

* packages/services/CMAudioService/
    fe7240b Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/Galaxy4/
    3cf4e1c Automatic translation import

* prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-6.x-linaro/
    1bce655 Initial commit

5d8be41 Initial commit

c704108 Initial commit

* vendor/cmsdk/
    fceb077 Don't unboundedly enqueue transition messages.

====================
    09-12-2016
    ====================

* device/oneplus/bacon/
    06714c2 Update izat.conf
    db57d9d Reenable GPS SAP
    e4a63d0 Use LZ4 for memory compression [1/2]
    a1bcacd Disable GPS SAP
    006a2fd Limit Backgroud Apps to 20

* frameworks/base/
    0f72055 PhoneWindowManager: set focus flags on keyguard panels
    2abbc63 DO NOT MERGE: Allow apps with CREATE_USERS permission to call UM.getProfiles.
    0942fc1 Automatic translation import
    9f78bf9 connectivity-service: fix/improve unique hostname
    9579f01 Ensure DHCP requests have nonempty hostnames
    478e197 Automatic translation import
    ade8968 SystemUI: Don't pad when config_showScreenOnLockScreenHints is false
    f4c4501 Themes: Give power dialogs own set of volume icons for themes

* packages/apps/Eleven/
    89f5a4d eleven: Runtime permissions

198b4ac Build v11.4

5d8be41 Initial commit

c704108 Initial commit

====================
    09-10-2016
    ====================

* cts/
    2f0cd21 Merge "DO NOT MERGE:Updated the test to use Build.VERSION.SECURITY_PATCH Updated the test for August 2016" into marshmallow-cts-release
    3374a18 DO NOT MERGE:Updated the test to use Build.VERSION.SECURITY_PATCH Updated the test for August 2016

* device/oneplus/bacon/
    7d095d4 Update proprietary-files-qc.txt

* frameworks/base/
    d0998a6 Update PanelView.java

====================
    09-09-2016
    ====================

* device/oneplus/bacon/
    c37b262 Remove SlimOTA App

* kernel/oneplus/msm8974/
    62d75e8 msm: camera: Port camera patches to oppo_camera
    eb9a5c6 fs: ext4: disable support for fallocate FALLOC_FL_PUNCH_HOLE
    7c6652c spmi: prevent showing the address of spmidev
    8c17ce1 msm: camera: Fix memory read by adding bounds check
    78b7f88 ASoC: msm: qdsp6v2: check param length for EAC3 format
    e8cf912 msm: ipa: fix potential race condition ioctls
    35b7df8 input: synaptics: allocate heap memory for temp buf
    5ffc7c1 msm: camera: sensor: Fix use after free condition
    beeaff9 msm: camera: restructure data handling to be more robust
    c9b1475 ASoC: msm-lsm-client: free lsm client data in msm_lsm_close
    9af2502 msm: crypto: Fix integer over flow check in qcedev driver
    5460b50 msm: mdss: Correct block id check for mdss_mdp_misr_table
    a87df24 wlan: fix buffer overflow in linkspeed ioctl
    7062cfc wcnss: Avoid user buffer overloading for write cal data
    e485ca6 wlan: Remove the support for setwpaie ioctl
    65d44c3 ASoC: check for null function pointer for dummy device read/write
    98eca36 BACKPORT: Bluetooth: Fix potential NULL dereference in RFCOMM bind callback
    a23e231 UPSTREAM: ppp: defer netns reference release for ppp channel
    0aef289 UPSTREAM: net: validate the range we feed to iov_iter_init() in sys_sendto/sys_recvfrom
    1c71657 UPSTREAM: ipv6: add complete rcu protection around np->opt
    cdafa15 UPSTREAM: netfilter: x_tables: make sure e->next_offset covers remaining blob size
    be59db6 UPSTREAM: netfilter: x_tables: validate e->target_offset early
    fe4c46e UPSTREAM: KEYS: potential uninitialized variable
    8f6058e net: ipc_router: Bind only a client port as control port
    4fdb171 UPSTREAM: net: Fix use after free in the recvmmsg exit path

2e5f3ba SoundRecorder: Only attempt bluetooth recording if an adapter is present
    I am exhausted but proud to announce I figured out the wifi problem, the fix will be in next version!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    V1.5 / android 6.0.1 coming tomorrow!