[ROM][6.0.1_r74][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 - Berlin (2017-02-06)

Search This thread

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
Redmi K20 Pro
8332754.png

Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Honor 6X (Berlin)

About Resurrection Remix
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.
Special thanks to, the CM team, OMNI team , SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters.

Installation Instructions
  1. If you're on stock EMUI, remove all your enrolled fingerprints first.
  2. Grab the latest build from the Downloads section below.
  3. Grab the TWRP recovery image from the Lineage OS CM13 thread here.
  4. Finally grab the GApps package. See GApps section for recommended packages.
  5. Flash the TWRP recovery image from fastboot.
  6. Reboot to recovery. Skip the Input Password screen and perform a full wipe.
  7. Copy the ROM zip to your Internal or External storage.
  8. Flash the zip right away.
  9. After flash, immediately flash GApps package before doing anything else.
  10. Reboot and Enjoy!

Resurrected Downloads
  • ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4-20170207-berlin.zip (MD5: ) Download Link

Recommended GApps Package
I personally recommend Open GApps. They've always worked great for me. Go to this link to download them. Be sure to select ARM64 > 6.0 > Variant of your choice (I personally prefer 'pico').

The Drill
  • No support without logcats
  • Xposed = No Support
  • Custom Kernel = No Support
  • Shouting = No Support
  • ETAs = Discouragement

Last edited:

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
Redmi K20 Pro

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
Redmi K20 Pro
Credits
All thanks goes to @XePeleato, @surdu_petru and @OldDroid . Can't thank them enough. This build is based completely on the trees uploaded by them (with little modifications) so kudos to them.

I would like to thank our old P8 Lite Dev Team. I'm thankful to them for introducing me to building ROMs and for the knowledge they imparted to me.
Huge thanks to Resurrection Remix Team for working really hard to bring this ROM to us.
Finally thanks to you and the XDA for support and prayers.

Last edited:

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
Redmi K20 Pro
What's Working
  • Touchscreen (for all it matters)
  • MTP/ADB
  • Dual SIM (not tested though device reports dual sim support present)
  • SD Card slot
  • WiFi
  • Cellular Network
  • Audio
  • Camera (1080p recording is shaky, will look into it)
  • And other things which I probably always miss to check

Little Bugs
All Lineage OS 13 bugs.
Fingerprint Sensor is not yet working. Support for it will be added tonight IA.
Settings crash when setting Password/PIN/Pattern. Will look into it.
Sleep issue. Device doesn't wakes after sleeping. Will be hopefully fixed in next build.
Device doesn't switches to Speaker after Earphones are ejected. As a temporary workaround, use Soundabout to force switch (search the app in Play Store).

Bluetooth not working
Network Type (LTE/3G/2G) Switcher not working
SIM reports as Voice out of service. Due to it calling, messaging not working. Will check it more closely.
Inaccurate picture dimensions shot by Camera

Last edited:

shashank1320

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
Great work buddy. Keep it up.
Just for user who wants to know to know the model number for this - BLN-L24.
May be you can add in title or in OP.

goodygoods

Feb 6, 2016
Cebu
What'sWorking

LittleBugs
All Lineage OS 13 bugs.
Fingerprint Sensor is not yet working. Support for it will be added tonight IA.
Settings crash when setting Password/PIN/Pattern. Will look into it.
Sleep issue. Device doesn't wakes after sleeping. Will be hopefully fixed in next build.
Device doesn't switches to Speaker after Earphones are ejected. As a temporary workaround, use Soundabout to force switch (search the app in Play Store).
Bluetooth not working
Network Type (LTE/3G/2G) Switcher not working
SIM reports as Voice out of service. Due to it calling, messaging not working. Will check it more closely.
Inaccurate picture dimensions shot by Camera (will be fixed in future builds)
have you added the finger print support sir? gonna download if finger print already working

pickandrew

Jan 8, 2016
Trieste
Hi... for which model is compatible this ROM? Standard or Premium Edition?
Honor 6X BLN-TL00, BLN-TL10, BLN-AL10 ... ?
Thank you very much for the support

Reactions: schoebi_zh

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
Redmi K20 Pro
New Build
Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 02/07/2017
Please check the OP for Download link.

What's Fixed:
  • Fingerprint Sensor now works
  • Deep Sleep issue is fixed
  • Audio Routing issue fixed (automatically switches to headphones, speaker, earpiece)
  • Settings crash issue after setting a screen lock fixed
  • 2G/3G/LTE Toggle (Not really tested but the toggle sticks)

P.S. Camera is not working correctly in this build. I'll revert the commit I did to fix image size and will see it in next builds.
Also special thanks to @XePeleato for the help and Deep Sleep patch and @Meticulus for the rest of the patches.

Last edited:

blazerfanbc

Apr 27, 2011
Seattle, WA
Great work! I've been using this ROM for a couple days now and it works really well! Here are the top issues I've noticed:
1) Wifi tethering doesn't seem to be working.
2) Phone calls (T-mobile) are almost impossible due to constant network switching (LTE, HSPA, HSPA+, etc). So I've resorted to calling over WiFi with Hangouts.
3) Wifi works most of the time, but often connects to router but then claims there is no internet access in which I then have to restart the phone. It's done this on multiple routers.

Not sure if these are just Lineage bugs or not. I will try and get logcats. Thanks for the hard work! You've made the Honor 6x usable finally (EMUI is awful).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8332754.png

Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Honor 6X (Berlin)

About Resurrection Remix
    Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.
    Special thanks to, the CM team, OMNI team , SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters.

Installation Instructions
    1. If you're on stock EMUI, remove all your enrolled fingerprints first.
    2. Grab the latest build from the Downloads section below.
    3. Grab the TWRP recovery image from the Lineage OS CM13 thread here.
    4. Finally grab the GApps package. See GApps section for recommended packages.
    5. Flash the TWRP recovery image from fastboot.
    6. Reboot to recovery. Skip the Input Password screen and perform a full wipe.
    7. Copy the ROM zip to your Internal or External storage.
    8. Flash the zip right away.
    9. After flash, immediately flash GApps package before doing anything else.
    10. Reboot and Enjoy!

Resurrected Downloads
    • ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4-20170207-berlin.zip (MD5: ) Download Link

Recommended GApps Package
    I personally recommend Open GApps. They've always worked great for me. Go to this link to download them. Be sure to select ARM64 > 6.0 > Variant of your choice (I personally prefer 'pico').

The Drill
    • No support without logcats
    • Xposed = No Support
    • Custom Kernel = No Support
    • Shouting = No Support
    • ETAs = Discouragement
    Fingerprint Scanner issue is now resolved. A new build will be released today with many fixes :)
    Credits
    All thanks goes to @XePeleato, @surdu_petru and @OldDroid . Can't thank them enough. This build is based completely on the trees uploaded by them (with little modifications) so kudos to them.

I would like to thank our old P8 Lite Dev Team. I'm thankful to them for introducing me to building ROMs and for the knowledge they imparted to me.
    Huge thanks to Resurrection Remix Team for working really hard to bring this ROM to us.
    Finally thanks to you and the XDA for support and prayers.
    New Build
    Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 02/07/2017
    Please check the OP for Download link.

What's Fixed:
    • Fingerprint Sensor now works
    • Deep Sleep issue is fixed
    • Audio Routing issue fixed (automatically switches to headphones, speaker, earpiece)
    • Settings crash issue after setting a screen lock fixed
    • 2G/3G/LTE Toggle (Not really tested but the toggle sticks)

P.S. Camera is not working correctly in this build. I'll revert the commit I did to fix image size and will see it in next builds.
    Also special thanks to @XePeleato for the help and Deep Sleep patch and @Meticulus for the rest of the patches.
    Great work! I've been using this ROM for a couple days now and it works really well! Here are the top issues I've noticed:
    1) Wifi tethering doesn't seem to be working.
    2) Phone calls (T-mobile) are almost impossible due to constant network switching (LTE, HSPA, HSPA+, etc). So I've resorted to calling over WiFi with Hangouts.
    3) Wifi works most of the time, but often connects to router but then claims there is no internet access in which I then have to restart the phone. It's done this on multiple routers.

Not sure if these are just Lineage bugs or not. I will try and get logcats. Thanks for the hard work! You've made the Honor 6x usable finally (EMUI is awful).