• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [6.0.1r62][AOSP][CyanideAndroid] [08/19/2016]

Search This thread
Aug 26, 2016
I just flashed my N7105 and the ROM work fine. However I encountered a problem in setting with CYANIDEMOD setting when I open it the Settings crashes any solution for this? And registration to the Google took for ever.

nick1975

Nov 23, 2009
I just flashed my N7105 and the ROM work fine. However I encountered a problem in setting with CYANIDEMOD setting when I open it the Settings crashes any solution for this? And registration to the Google took for ever.
I had same issue with settings crashes. So I am using search option or CyanideMod icon click works fine for me.

maruti123

Jan 20, 2011
I have a major issue, after installing this ROM I get the network SIM locked message, my phone was unlocked and I cant use the *#197... trick anymore to unlock, any help will be much appreciated...

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
That's happened on quite a few roms. To a quite a few users. Not me however. I would start from the first thread and read thru all of them maybe you'll get an aswer. But if I'm right, you will have to Odin back to 4.1.2 and do the unlock trick found in XDA. Unless you're carrier actually unlocked your phone then you can just call them up and ask for the code

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

maruti123

Jan 20, 2011
Already tried calling ATT and they dont care and are arrogant sice I am no longer ATT customer...

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

That's happened on quite a few roms. To a quite a few users. Not me however. I would start from the first thread and read thru all of them maybe you'll get an aswer. But if I'm right, you will have to Odin back to 4.1.2 and do the unlock trick found in XDA. Unless you're carrier actually unlocked your phone then you can just call them up and ask for the code

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
I will be very thankful if you send me info on where I can get files to odin back to 4.1.2, I had this 6.0 rom installed and was running fine then isse with sim unlock

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
Already tried calling ATT and they dont care and are arrogant sice I am no longer ATT customer...

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I will be very thankful if you send me info on where I can get files to odin back to 4.1.2, I had this 6.0 rom installed and was running fine then isse with sim unlock

In the Galaxy note 2 original development thread look for the sim unlock thread. I just saw it there but cannot copy to paste the link. Start there

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis

Only the radio needs to be stock to unlock the sim, no need to Odin fully back. Flash radio, unlock, flash up to date radio again.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Aug 26, 2016
Auto rotate

For the auto-rotate issue, I had in fact the settings Language & Input/Advanced Optuons/Auto Keyboard Rotation set to on. After setting it off, everything is cool. Sorry for misreporting. I love this ROM.

I recently flashed this ROM and I love it. its the fastest booting one I've ever installed so far. But the auto-rotation is not getting resolved for me no matter what so any suggestions to get it working would be greatly appreciated.

ksalmon1

Sep 2, 2016
I just flashed this on my SGH-i317 and works great except it keeps randomly crashing and goes into a bootloop. The only way to get out of the bootloop is to clear dalvik/cache once or twice. Then it reoptimizes all the apps and boots fine. Has happened about 4 times today. Has anyone run across this?

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
I just flashed this on my SGH-i317 and works great except it keeps randomly crashing and goes into a bootloop. The only way to get out of the bootloop is to clear dalvik/cache once or twice. Then it reoptimizes all the apps and boots fine. Has happened about 4 times today. Has anyone run across this?
Well it depends how you flashed. Did you wipe everything but external storage? Any extras such as Xposed flashed? What Gapps did you use? Did you flash from internal storage or external storage? And reboots are common with allot of mm roms( cm13) so there's allot you need to look at and hopefully you've read thru the forum. Right?

regigold

Sep 6, 2016
Hi I am currently enjoying this rom but everytime someone calls me and I pick up my system UI would crash but when I call them and they pick up it's just fine is there any way to fix this? I tried wiping cache again and still the same problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XiRqqB.png

WELCOME TO Cyanide Android

ROM INFORMATION
    Basic intro for now, based on AOSP this ROM will be stuffed full of features while being stable and battery friendly. If you like options then you'll have a tough time finding more I would GUESS, I don't run other ROMs so I can't say for sure

Downloads are here:-----> Cyanide

Shift Kernel

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF Cyanide

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

Google+-Community: Google+

Donate to @rogersb11

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanideAndroid, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    rogersb11
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/CyanideL

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v-20.0
    Stable Release Date: 2015-01-18

Created 2014-12-19
    Last Updated 2016-08-19
    New build is up and OP updated. New kernel with some reverts to Boeffla will be up at some point soon but is not required for this build, it is only to maybe fix the boeffla issue. Won't be trying too hard tho but willing to try a few quick things. Anyway ENJOY!!!! Easily the cleanest build. ALL REPORTED issues/bugs fixed. If it isn't fixed then I highly doubt it was properly reported. I busted my arse to make sure final L release was worthy of being ran for months and months if necessary. Thanks for coming along for the ride with me guys, it's been one hell of a journey since early December, can't believe where this ROM has gone and what's it's become. Feed the beast!!!! lol

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347815092
    OK new build. Several fixes, several tweaks by me to the settings reset to android/cyanide setup. New tile, really there is a lot so just check the log. And the clear and obvious addition of WORKING GPS so do NOT flash the fix. Also make sure you at least wipe system so no residual gps files are lingering. Enjoy guys

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952595681

Forgot to mention, they turned me green here?. Thanks to all
    Doing some final testing on next N2 build. I have the wifi nonsense working correctly with data, HOWEVER there IS a catch. To do this I had to go back to the old Ril, which in itself is not an issue, however when you first boot up it WILL take a minute OR two before you ever get service. Many many many test have proven the new Ril IS the issue with the dropping service but also improves the signal in other ways so it's a tough spot. Once service kicks in tho it is absolutely ROCK SOLID, just takes that extra time initially but not ONE drop in 2 days now and I am on wifi at home or work 90% of the time so it's gotten a lot of testing
    New build is up. Mainly theme engine fixes. Fixed ticker fc. Added long click support to navbar and circle bar tiles. New gesture anywhere and slimpie tiles. Short click toggles and long click to the settings. Also added a cyanide tile. Click to mods menu, long to cyanide central.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934541473