• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [6.0.1r62][mondrianwifi][SM-T320][Cyanide] v5.0 [08/28/2016]

Search This thread

rnp614

Oct 19, 2010
So I'm still running 70216 version and I have a problem. Under a certain battery amount the tablet just restarts and gets unhappy until it's charged again. Is there something I can do to fix this?

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Also where can I get new Gapps? This ROM rocks btw. Breathes new life into the device

tylok

Apr 5, 2009
Hey Guys, installed the ROM yesterday evening and been setting it up ever since.
Love it so far, the only "bug" I found is that my contacts don't snyc. Anyway I can solve this? May be I'm just overseeing some options.

DSR_1106

Dec 27, 2012
Limerick
Hey Guys, installed the ROM yesterday evening and been setting it up ever since.
Love it so far, the only "bug" I found is that my contacts don't snyc. Anyway I can solve this? May be I'm just overseeing some options.
Are you syncing contacts with you're gmail account? If so, make sure you don't have contacts unchecked in accounts/google/sync

Sent from my SM-G935P using XDA-Developers mobile app

guidogsbn

Feb 7, 2010
Bonn, Germany
mondrianwifi Build 20160720
is ready for download
new quick access menu is really awesome!
see mods menu tab to setup it
enjoy!
mondrianwifi https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588212152305433
changelog on G+ community

Happy us getting updates nearly every two weeks! There was a time I had to wait for months to get something new. Great times now...:cool::good::good:

Just a question: could it be possible to put "boot in recovery" in quick access boot menu?

Last edited:

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com
Happy us getting updates nearly every two weeks! There was a time I had to wait for months to get something new. Great times now...:cool::good::good:

Just a question: could it be possible to put "boot in recovery" in quick access boot menu?
did you tried reboot/recovery tile in quick settings tiles?
short click on it to choose recovery and long press to boot in recovery mode, you can also have reboot recovery in advenced reboot menu

Last edited:
R

relagent

Thanks for supporting this device. I tried to bring up PAC for it. It was not a wonderful experience. I might retry though.

satishp

Jul 12, 2012
This ROM has been quite stable and I am not experiencing any WiFi disconnection issues which I had with other ROMs. But battery usage while idle is extreme for me. Android system, System UI and Android OS is at the top of the battery consumption graph, at around 28% drain each.

I tried full wipe and reflash but I still experience battery drain. Kindly help me with this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160726-125310.png
    Screenshot_20160726-125310.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20160726-125341.jpg
    Screenshot_20160726-125341.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20160726-125329.jpg
    Screenshot_20160726-125329.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20160726-130018.png
    Screenshot_20160726-130018.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
This ROM has been quite stable and I am not experiencing any WiFi disconnection issues which I had with other ROMs. But battery usage while idle is extreme for me. Android system, System UI and Android OS is at the top of the battery consumption graph, at around 28% drain each.

I tried full wipe and reflash but I still experience battery drain. Kindly help me with this.
Same here. Wonderful rom and I love it, but same battery problem.

Rich

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com

that's curious, with stock kernel my battery usage on my device is pretty cool
Look my score
maybe some apps that you have can do that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160726-215743.png
    Screenshot_20160726-215743.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

satishp

Jul 12, 2012

that's curious, with stock kernel my battery usage on my device is pretty cool
Look my score
maybe some apps that you have can do that

I haven't really installed many apps on this tablet to figure out the source of the battery drain. I only have a few apps like Facebook, Messenger, Skype, Netflix, Opera, etc which run very well on my other devices with no battery drain in standby. I doubt whether its the Gapps package that I have installed. If you have noticed in my screenshot, the highest drain is from Android OS, Android System and System UI and not any individual app. I flashed opengapps Mini with this rom. I'll reflash the ROM again and try the gapps micro package.

Which Gapps package are you using by the way?

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com
I haven't really installed many apps on this tablet to figure out the source of the battery drain. I only have a few apps like Facebook, Messenger, Skype, Netflix, Opera, etc which run very well on my other devices with no battery drain in standby. I doubt whether its the Gapps package that I have installed. If you have noticed in my screenshot, the highest drain is from Android OS, Android System and System UI and not any individual app. I flashed opengapps Mini with this rom. I'll reflash the ROM again and try the gapps micro package.

Which Gapps package are you using by the way?

Open gapps pico, and you can try something, in settings open miscellaneous, go to location, top right click on the 3 dots, click on scanning and put off the 2 options, with those 2 options on the device don't go in sleep mode,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160726-090151.png
    Screenshot_20160726-090151.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: eph3drin3

jjfgsyg

Dec 25, 2015
I just install the rom, I hope it works fine, I come from cyanogenmod and have a lot spontaneous reboot

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jockolo

Jul 1, 2016

Tabpro8.4

Mar 29, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Thanks for this wonderful ROM! I have been using it as my daily driver for almost 2 months now. It is stable and smooth.

I skipped the July 20th update as I had just replaced my battery at that time and didn't want to make two changes at one time. But I just downloaded and installed this latest version. Seems fine so far.
I must agree this is a great ROM. The best thing is it is always up to date with the latest security releases for the month.

rholm

Nov 29, 2010
Thanks for this wonderful ROM! I have been using it as my daily driver for almost 2 months now. It is stable and smooth.

I skipped the July 20th update as I had just replaced my battery at that time and didn't want to make two changes at one time. But I just downloaded and installed this latest version. Seems fine so far.
I was just thinking about replacing my battery. Can i ask where you got yours? How much difference did it make?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Rich

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XiRqqB.png

WELCOME TO Cyanide Android

ROM INFORMATION
    Basic intro for now, based on AOSP this ROM will be stuffed full of features while being stable and battery friendly. If you like options then you'll have a tough time finding more I would GUESS, I don't run other ROMs so I can't say for sure

Downloads are here:-----> Cyanide

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

Google+-Community: Google+ Cyanide

If you like Cyanide you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation @ rogersb11 )

For all people who want private support
    Please consider using our Google+-Community rather than sending PMs.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanide Android project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4

Contributors
    rogersb11, Marabou57
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-08-17
    Last Updated 2016-08-28
    a year of pleasure!

August 16th a year ago was the first cyanideL mondrianwifi release, many thanks to Brett for all , to celebrate it I'm sharing today a new Build who include blend color for volume panel, quick settings, expended header and expansion view, plus font style for quick settings and notification, and transparency option for notification enjoy it!
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140970
    Reserved

vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

This is a custom ROM that I build for myself and decided to share after I was told people may enjoy it, they turned out to be right lol. The ROM is packed full of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love including MANY features that are exclusive to CyanideL in Lollipop and including many "original" features I've created myself. Good luck finding more elsewhere lol. I do not own this device to device specific bugs may be present, I am using CM based device trees with changes needed for my ROM

CyanideL

Developer Edition Thanks to @Marabou57 for building this final version for me

Gapps

If you use Cyanide Blackout this is a small theme to supplement it and fix some black text on black background issues. It also themes some other apps but main purpose is so be used with Blackout option. This is purely an Add-on theme made for Cyanide Blackout in the ROM Blackout Add-on Theme

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy!!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:

Donate to @rogersb11

Surprise!

look what I have for you guys
    Cyanide is reborn!
    so you can download this first CyanideM mondrianwifi release
    at: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=52625
    you can follow us on our G+ communities
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115373154758419619929
    dirty flash over last vrt 20160410 can be done,
    if not it will need a clean install
    enjoy it
    new cyanide mondrianwifi release