• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [6.0.1r62][mondrianwifi][SM-T320][Cyanide] v5.0 [08/28/2016]

Search This thread

Jockolo

Jul 1, 2016
I was just thinking about replacing my battery. Can i ask where you got yours? How much difference did it make?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Rich

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA-Developers mobile app

I actually bought two batteries. One off of EBay and another from Lazada. I would suggest getting one that has the tools to also help open the case. There is a thread about opening the case and a link to video. It isn't that hard but does require patience.

My battery issue was that when it reached 30% my Tab Pro would just shut off. I would only get 2 hours or so of battery life. I did reseat the battery before I bought a replacement and that helped. I decided to replace it anyway and I am glad I did. I am getting a lot better battery life now.

Reactions: rholm

rholm

Nov 29, 2010
I actually bought two batteries. One off of EBay and another from Lazada. I would suggest getting one that has the tools to also help open the case. There is a thread about opening the case and a link to video. It isn't that hard but does require patience.

My battery issue was that when it reached 30% my Tab Pro would just shut off. I would only get 2 hours or so of battery life. I did reseat the battery before I bought a replacement and that helped. I decided to replace it anyway and I am glad I did. I am getting a lot better battery life now.
I was looking at a few on Amazon. $20 - 30 seems to be the price range, $30 - 35 with tools. I opened mine up a year ago or so to fix the not charging to 100% issue. Do you use the Ebay battery or Lazada?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Rich

Jockolo

Jul 1, 2016
I was looking at a few on Amazon. $20 - 30 seems to be the price range, $30 - 35 with tools. I opened mine up a year ago or so to fix the not charging to 100% issue. Do you use the Ebay battery or Lazada?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Rich

I was mistaken about buying from Lazada, I actually used Aliexpress not Lazada. Anyway, I used the Aliexpress battery as the manufacturing date was in 2015 as compared to the 2014 manufacturing date that I got from EBay. The one from EBay cost $11 and the one from Aliexpress (which included tools) cost about $14. I looked at Amazon but thought their price was a bit too high.

Reactions: rholm

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com
a year of pleasure!

August 16th a year ago was the first cyanideL mondrianwifi release, many thanks to Brett for all , to celebrate it I'm sharing today a new Build who include blend color for volume panel, quick settings, expended header and expansion view, plus font style for quick settings and notification, and transparency option for notification enjoy it!
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140970

guidogsbn

Feb 7, 2010
Bonn, Germany
August 16th a year ago was the first cyanideL mondrianwifi release, many thanks to Brett for all , to celebrate it I'm sharing today a new Build who include blend color for volume panel, quick settings, expended header and expansion view, plus font style for quick settings and notification, and transparency option for notification enjoy it!

Congratiulations and thank you even in the name of this device, which got a working system that fits the hardware until today! A really great job you did!:good::good::good::good::good:

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Thank you for the great Rom

Having an issue with the Cyanide Mods app. All changes made in the app do not stick around after a reboot.

I wipe ALL partitions including internal storage before clean installing. I am using open gapps 08/17/16 nano + xposed framework 86

Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com
Thank you for the great Rom

Having an issue with the Cyanide Mods app. All changes made in the app do not stick around after a reboot.

I wipe ALL partitions including internal storage before clean installing. I am using open gapps 08/17/16 nano + xposed framework 86

Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?
for your problem, go in settings, after in Themes put custom colors On, like that it will keep your changes

Reactions: TechKnowGrappler

neodinmatrix

Sep 26, 2014

I'd say you only need a healthy set of nails to open the case. I have become an expert on that! :laugh:
Remove SD card, start from there. It will be tight initially and then you will hear a sudden click. Your heart will be pumping fast. Thats ok. You havent broken anything. Carry on. Only place you need to be careful is near the USB port. First time opening, there will be a glue holding the case and the inner part. Be careful with that.

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com
oh what's that?

i show you my setup of the new cyanidemods app base on material design,
fully customizable, that's wonderful!
some others features and fix are include in that new release
grab it!
mondrianwifi https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24686679545611057

p. s. you will have to setup again weather, go in the new cyanidemods /settings /weather, that replace weather who was in dashboard.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160828-172940.jpg
    Screenshot_20160828-172940.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 830
Last edited:

Tabpro8.4

Mar 29, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Is anyone else having problems with wifi on this last build? I did have the same problem months ago after tablet has been asleep it will not reconnect to wifi again I have to manuallly reconnect. I looked through all the mods but can,t see how to fix this.

guidogsbn

Feb 7, 2010
Bonn, Germany
grab it!

p. s. you will have to setup again weather, go in the new cyanidemods /settings /weather, that replace weather who was in dashboard.

I really love that new layout and the new features. It's all easier to find, really great and helpful job!:good::good::good::cool:

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Is anyone else having problems with wifi on this last build? I did have the same problem months ago after tablet has been asleep it will not reconnect to wifi again I have to manuallly reconnect. I looked through all the mods but can,t see how to fix this.

All running fine here:good:

Reactions: rogersb11

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
I really love that new layout and the new features. It's all easier to find, really great and helpful job!:good::good::good::cool:

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

All running fine here:good:
Thanks. I would have liked this post if it was bad tho, that avatar is great haha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: guidogsbn

jjfgsyg

Dec 25, 2015
grab it!

Just install the update, great rom and better battery life!
Thanks !

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

beffjall

Mar 26, 2011
Richmond
Everything works great!! Thank you so much!! One issue I can't figure out.... Pandora app... notification try icon blooooows...can't read text...works perfect otherwise. Attached screenshots...anyone have any idea? It's both lockscreen and notification shade...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160907-170832.jpg
    Screenshot_20160907-170832.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 246

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com
Everything works great!! Thank you so much!! One issue I can't figure out.... Pandora app... notification try icon blooooows...can't read text...works perfect otherwise. Attached screenshots...anyone have any idea? It's both lockscreen and notification shade...
go in cyanidemods, notifications, custom colors, and change background and text color, you can also use color for icon , it has also transparency for background, cyanide is the most customizable rom, take your time and make the tour of all setup in cyanimods, you're going to for several hours but the result is worth it!

Last edited:
Reactions: guidogsbn

beffjall

Mar 26, 2011
Richmond
go in cyanidemods, notifications, custom colors, and change background and text color, you can also use color for icon , it has also transparency for background, cyanide is the most customizable rom, take your time and make the tour of all setup in cyanimods, you're going to for several hours but the result is worth it!
I did that, but it seems to change it for everything else and not the Pandora controls. Not a big deal, just one of those tiny grievances

WhoCares742

Jun 12, 2013
8/28/2016 build - Notification Settings crashing

Having a problem with this build that I haven't had with previous ones.

When trying to change notifications on apps I get an "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" message. Other Settings for apps work fine. This occurs for all apps I tried.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XiRqqB.png

WELCOME TO Cyanide Android

ROM INFORMATION
    Basic intro for now, based on AOSP this ROM will be stuffed full of features while being stable and battery friendly. If you like options then you'll have a tough time finding more I would GUESS, I don't run other ROMs so I can't say for sure

Downloads are here:-----> Cyanide

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

Google+-Community: Google+ Cyanide

If you like Cyanide you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation @ rogersb11 )

For all people who want private support
    Please consider using our Google+-Community rather than sending PMs.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanide Android project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4

Contributors
    rogersb11, Marabou57
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-08-17
    Last Updated 2016-08-28
    a year of pleasure!

Reserved

vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

This is a custom ROM that I build for myself and decided to share after I was told people may enjoy it, they turned out to be right lol. The ROM is packed full of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love including MANY features that are exclusive to CyanideL in Lollipop and including many "original" features I've created myself. Good luck finding more elsewhere lol. I do not own this device to device specific bugs may be present, I am using CM based device trees with changes needed for my ROM

CyanideL

Developer Edition Thanks to @Marabou57 for building this final version for me

Gapps

If you use Cyanide Blackout this is a small theme to supplement it and fix some black text on black background issues. It also themes some other apps but main purpose is so be used with Blackout option. This is purely an Add-on theme made for Cyanide Blackout in the ROM Blackout Add-on Theme

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy!!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:

Donate to @rogersb11

Surprise!

look what I have for you guys
    Cyanide is reborn!
    so you can download this first CyanideM mondrianwifi release
    at: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=52625
    you can follow us on our G+ communities
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115373154758419619929
    dirty flash over last vrt 20160410 can be done,
    if not it will need a clean install
    enjoy it
    new cyanide mondrianwifi release