• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [6.0.1r62][mondrianwifi][SM-T320][Cyanide] v5.0 [08/28/2016]

Search This thread

WisdomWarlord

Jun 10, 2014
Metro Detroit
Encryption FUBAR

Last night I encrypted my tablet. This morning I was greeted with the prompt for the boot password. I type it in, and the tablet accepts it and resumes the Cyanide melting skull. For an hour. My phone is encrypted, and it boots in less than 5 minutes. I powered the tablet off and tried again. Same thing. Since theres nothing on the tablet right now that I cant restore, I went into TWRP to flash over with the same ROM I have. It asks for a password now. I've never set one in TWRP. Didn't know there was such a thing. I figured it must be the same password for decryption, so I enter it. No joy. An older Pin I've used was next. Nope. Then a password that I would have use had I ever set one for TWRP. Nope. Then my GMAIL password. Nothing still. I skip it, get into TWRP, and it complains that it cant mount storage. So, I flash anyway. Upon completion, TWRP reports it cant mount storage. I reboot, and, same problem. I'm using TWRP 3.0.0.0. The only change to the system is that I encrypted it. How do I get my tablet back?

jjfgsyg

Dec 25, 2015
Having a problem with this build that I haven't had with previous ones.

When trying to change notifications on apps I get an "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" message. Other Settings for apps work fine. This occurs for all apps I tried.
Hi, I have this problem too.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

favero_

Dec 1, 2012
Franca
Last night I encrypted my tablet. This morning I was greeted with the prompt for the boot password. I type it in, and the tablet accepts it and resumes the Cyanide melting skull. For an hour. My phone is encrypted, and it boots in less than 5 minutes. I powered the tablet off and tried again. Same thing. Since theres nothing on the tablet right now that I cant restore, I went into TWRP to flash over with the same ROM I have. It asks for a password now. I've never set one in TWRP. Didn't know there was such a thing. I figured it must be the same password for decryption, so I enter it. No joy. An older Pin I've used was next. Nope. Then a password that I would have use had I ever set one for TWRP. Nope. Then my GMAIL password. Nothing still. I skip it, get into TWRP, and it complains that it cant mount storage. So, I flash anyway. Upon completion, TWRP reports it cant mount storage. I reboot, and, same problem. I'm using TWRP 3.0.0.0. The only change to the system is that I encrypted it. How do I get my tablet back?
Maybe you could save it with fastboot, flashing the original ROM.

I never used it, so I can't tell exactly how to do it, you'll have to Google it. But it's the best hope your brave sm-320 has...

:)

Good luck!

Reactions: Ppetrova530

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis

There's a hidden file you can delete in recovery but I'm not sure of the exact directory because I've never encrypted any of my devices

Jockolo

Jul 1, 2016
I have an issue with the latest ROM that I can't get to the notification setting when viewing individual Apps in the Settings. When I go into Settings...Apps...(pick an app) and try to go to the Notifications setting, I get a "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped." error message. I want to block certain apps from sending notifications but not able to do so. Am I missing something?

masterismos

Sep 13, 2011
Nafpaktos
Wipe Data and type yes. This will tremove the encryption then reboot in recovery make normal wipes and flash the rom from the beggining

Στάλθηκε από το SM-T320 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

revile

Nov 22, 2011
Maryland
Samsung Galaxy S10
I just want to point out that this rom has working Hangouts for Google Voice users and it doesn't present FCs when playing certain games like Clash of Clans and Boom Beach.

Those two aforementioned issues have been present in nearly every CM-based 6.0+ for the SM-T320 in my experiences. And Lollipop roms were functional but terrible with battery/overheating and overall sluggishness.

Thanks to Cyanide I finally found a fast and stable ROM with working Gvoice Hangouts. Much appreciated!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XiRqqB.png

WELCOME TO Cyanide Android

ROM INFORMATION
    Basic intro for now, based on AOSP this ROM will be stuffed full of features while being stable and battery friendly. If you like options then you'll have a tough time finding more I would GUESS, I don't run other ROMs so I can't say for sure

Downloads are here:-----> Cyanide

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

Google+-Community: Google+ Cyanide

If you like Cyanide you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation @ rogersb11 )

For all people who want private support
    Please consider using our Google+-Community rather than sending PMs.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanide Android project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4

Contributors
    rogersb11, Marabou57
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-08-17
    Last Updated 2016-08-28
    a year of pleasure!

August 16th a year ago was the first cyanideL mondrianwifi release, many thanks to Brett for all , to celebrate it I'm sharing today a new Build who include blend color for volume panel, quick settings, expended header and expansion view, plus font style for quick settings and notification, and transparency option for notification enjoy it!
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140970
    Reserved

vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

This is a custom ROM that I build for myself and decided to share after I was told people may enjoy it, they turned out to be right lol. The ROM is packed full of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love including MANY features that are exclusive to CyanideL in Lollipop and including many "original" features I've created myself. Good luck finding more elsewhere lol. I do not own this device to device specific bugs may be present, I am using CM based device trees with changes needed for my ROM

CyanideL

Developer Edition Thanks to @Marabou57 for building this final version for me

Gapps

If you use Cyanide Blackout this is a small theme to supplement it and fix some black text on black background issues. It also themes some other apps but main purpose is so be used with Blackout option. This is purely an Add-on theme made for Cyanide Blackout in the ROM Blackout Add-on Theme

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy!!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:

Donate to @rogersb11

Surprise!

look what I have for you guys
    Cyanide is reborn!
    so you can download this first CyanideM mondrianwifi release
    at: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=52625
    you can follow us on our G+ communities
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115373154758419619929
    dirty flash over last vrt 20160410 can be done,
    if not it will need a clean install
    enjoy it
    new cyanide mondrianwifi release