[ROM] [6.0.1r62][mondrianwifi][SM-T320][Cyanide] v5.0 [08/28/2016]

Search This thread

neodinmatrix

Sep 26, 2014
that Build come with a lot of new features , you will be able to appreciate again the great talent of Brett Rogers , good flashing!

Wonderful ROM. Many thanks for providing such a great ROM for T320. I still have issues with my external HDD (1TB WD), ES file explorer can see that and i can read the contents of the HDD. But, i have read only access, i am unable to write on to. Also, it doesnt show up in the external HDD in the Storage & USB menu. How do i unmount it ? Please advise.

Also, is it safe to remove telephony related files as this tab is WiFi only and doesnt have a mobile connection ?

guidogsbn

Feb 7, 2010
Bonn, Germany
:confused:
that Build come with a lot of new features , you will be able to appreciate again the great talent of Brett Rogers , good flashing!

A nice new motor and outfit for the old lady again, thank you!:cool::good::good::good::good::good::laugh:

btw: I can't find an option to change layout/ background of the app drawer. Am I too blind?:laugh:

Last edited:

Marabou57

Dec 1, 2014
Montréal
www.androidfilehost.com
:confused:

A nice new motor and outfit for the old lady again, thank you!:cool::good::good::good::good::good::laugh:

btw: I can't find an option to change layout/ background of the app drawer. Am I too blind?:laugh:
for Nova launcher,go in settings of Nova , app and widget drawers, put card background on (if you let it off background will be transparency) , after click on background to choose your color.

Reactions: guidogsbn
When I plug into my pc My tab shows up as empty. I poked around the settings & found under storage / advanced storage "unlock usb data" (mtp,ptp) however the toggle does nothing when I press on it?
What setting elsewhere perhaps did I miss? I want to access my sd card when I plug the tab in. It's not the best to pop in and out all the time.
Oh, I did keep it external storage not adoptable storage.

Last edited:
When I plug into my pc My tab shows up as empty. I poked around the settings & found under storage / advanced storage "unlock usb data" (mtp,ptp) however the toggle does nothing when I press on it?
What setting elsewhere perhaps did I miss? I want to access my sd card when I plug the tab in. It's not the best to pop in and out all the time.
Would it be under Wireless and Networks. More then tethering usb.
I did not try it but it might help.

Kippy51

Mar 11, 2015
Haren (Ems)
Maybe a bit late and superfluous, but did you change usb connection to 'mtp transfer'? Connect tablet, swipe down and click 2nd option (file transfer).

Attachments

• MTP-transfer.png
    MTP-transfer.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 210

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XiRqqB.png

WELCOME TO Cyanide Android

ROM INFORMATION
    Basic intro for now, based on AOSP this ROM will be stuffed full of features while being stable and battery friendly. If you like options then you'll have a tough time finding more I would GUESS, I don't run other ROMs so I can't say for sure

Downloads are here:-----> Cyanide

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

Google+-Community: Google+ Cyanide

If you like Cyanide you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation @ rogersb11 )

For all people who want private support
    Please consider using our Google+-Community rather than sending PMs.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanide Android project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4

Contributors
    rogersb11, Marabou57
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-08-17
    Last Updated 2016-08-28
    a year of pleasure!

August 16th a year ago was the first cyanideL mondrianwifi release, many thanks to Brett for all , to celebrate it I'm sharing today a new Build who include blend color for volume panel, quick settings, expended header and expansion view, plus font style for quick settings and notification, and transparency option for notification enjoy it!
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140970
    Reserved

vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

This is a custom ROM that I build for myself and decided to share after I was told people may enjoy it, they turned out to be right lol. The ROM is packed full of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love including MANY features that are exclusive to CyanideL in Lollipop and including many "original" features I've created myself. Good luck finding more elsewhere lol. I do not own this device to device specific bugs may be present, I am using CM based device trees with changes needed for my ROM

CyanideL

Developer Edition Thanks to @Marabou57 for building this final version for me

Gapps

If you use Cyanide Blackout this is a small theme to supplement it and fix some black text on black background issues. It also themes some other apps but main purpose is so be used with Blackout option. This is purely an Add-on theme made for Cyanide Blackout in the ROM Blackout Add-on Theme

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy!!!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:

Donate to @rogersb11

Surprise!

look what I have for you guys
    Cyanide is reborn!
    so you can download this first CyanideM mondrianwifi release
    at: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=52625
    you can follow us on our G+ communities
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115373154758419619929
    dirty flash over last vrt 20160410 can be done,
    if not it will need a clean install
    enjoy it
    new cyanide mondrianwifi release