www.nianrom.cn
MIUI 8 for Samsung Exyons 4412 Devices
Based on Cyanogenmod 13 and MIUI (Patchrom) for M

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

This ROM is built by the Chinese developer @nian0114(xda name:jing95916).

Please take note that although this ROM is based on CM/Sammy, you will get a MIUI experience instead of an AOSP one.

This ROM is approved by MIUI officials and hosted by Xiaomi Official Server. Although it is not directly maintained by Xiaomi, you can still treat this as some official ROM.

About MIUI

http://en.miui.com/

Features

Of course, all amazing MIUI features.
Nian Settings by Nian
Rooted (Go to Security --- Permission to enable and manage.)

Support Language:

Belarusian
Brazilian-Portuguese
Bulgarian
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
English
French
Germany
Greek
Italian
Macedonian
Norwegian
Portuguese
Polish
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Swedish
Turkish
Ukrainian

How to install

CWM Recovery is recommended.
Wipe Data/Cache
Flash the zip file downloaded.

Screenshot

en_1.png

en_2.png

en_3.png

en_4.png

en_5.png

en_6.png

en_7.png

en_8.png

en_9.png

en_10.png

MIUI Builds(CM)

Changelog
You can find all changelog here

Known Issues

Everything works?

FAQs

1. Custom kernels?
Not for this ROM...

2. Modifications to the ROM?
Please contact me first before you do ANY modifications to the ROM. I will never say no if you ask.

Sources
MIUI Patchrom: http://github.com/MiCode
CyanogenMod Sources: http://www.cyanogenmod.org/
My Sources: http://github.com/nian0114

If you like this ROM, please click the "Thanks" button. We will also appreciate a lot if you connect to the Internet at least once after flashing for statistical purposes.

About donations
If you would like to sponsor my college education a little, go for it and thank you! If you don't want to donate, it is perfectly fine for me. Just feel free to flash all my ROMs. I don't do this for money:)

Thanks
[*]MIUI
[*]Google
[*]CyanogenMod
[*]All MIUI Porting Team Member

lalit1

Jun 24, 2009
Was showing the mounting error, but i kept waiting and it got installed and working awesome. I used the open GAPS with this. Good Speed/ no lag. The only issue is proximity sensor is not working correctly.

comensart

Jul 12, 2006
Melbourne
Was showing the mounting error, but i kept waiting and it got installed and working awesome. I used the open GAPS with this. Good Speed/ no lag. The only issue is proximity sensor is not working correctly.

You're right, I waited about 15-20 minutes and it worked!
Important to note that GAPPS should be version 6.0

Last edited:
Reactions: abendigno

Option58

Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2011
Serbia
Awesome! Works well. Thanks dev.
I get mount error, but the ROM flashes normally.
Bug: Front camera doesn't work here. However, it works on Cyanogenmod 13
Edit: Issue occurs only on MIUI camera.

Last edited:

prbs1982

Oct 26, 2008
After flash i get an error that, definitions as stoped, right after sim card pin. And got stuck there.. Any solutions?

Last edited:

Skwerl23

Aug 10, 2011
I have been using this for a day. Besides the Chinese apps which I have trust issues with. My phone has been more stable then it ever has. Thanks devs. I just wish it was mi bloat free. The store updated my LinkedIn with a Chinese version. I can't trust that.

I recently ran. Cm12.1 cm13 and dn4 all crash way too often. This ROM is insanely smooth. Took some work to figure out the keyboard during initial setup. And titanium would not restore. Had to install SuperSU. Still didn't work. Then once I uninstalled SuperSU it worked. Super pain. Just wish it had an app drawer. I like the default launcher.

comensart

Jul 12, 2006
Melbourne
After flash i get an error that, definitions as stoped, right after sim card pin. And got stuck there.. Any solutions?
this is because you flashed gapps along with rom. do clean system, then flash rom only, after you get to home screen restart and flash gapps and supersu.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

I have been using this for a day. Besides the Chinese apps which I have trust issues with. My phone has been more stable then it ever has. Thanks devs. I just wish it was mi bloat free. The store updated my LinkedIn with a Chinese version. I can't trust that.

I recently ran. Cm12.1 cm13 and dn4 all crash way too often. This ROM is insanely smooth. Took some work to figure out the keyboard during initial setup. And titanium would not restore. Had to install SuperSU. Still didn't work. Then once I uninstalled SuperSU it worked. Super pain. Just wish it had an app drawer. I like the default launcher.
I've frozen all chinese apps via titanium backup its very easy. all my apps restored ok.
linkedin is ok, its just a title called in chinese.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

I confirm proximity sensor do not work at all. any fix from dev will be highly appreciated.

prbs1982

Oct 26, 2008
this is because you flashed gapps along with rom. do clean system, then flash rom only, after you get to home screen restart and flash gapps and supersu.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

I've frozen all chinese apps via titanium backup its very easy. all my apps restored ok.
linkedin is ok, its just a title called in chinese.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

I confirm proximity sensor do not work at all. any fix from dev will be highly appreciated.
Thanks For the help! Going to try it!

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I had the same issue. Don't flash gapps with the ROM. Flash ROM. Set it up then flash gapps.

Thanks for Help! Going To try it!

Reactions: Senyaka

comensart

Jul 12, 2006
Melbourne
21fcb03c67a3e8f041e1ba5f1a5a8c64.jpg
bc778172daf9da7f3d8cf8805cb29377.jpg

Just confirming that 'Unlock with Bluetooth device' feature still not working. It never finds the device to connect with. Same as it never worked in MIUI 7. Hopefully it could be eventually fixed :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI 8 for Samsung Exyons 4412 Devices
    Based on Cyanogenmod 13 and MIUI (Patchrom) for M

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This ROM is built by the Chinese developer @nian0114(xda name:jing95916).

Please take note that although this ROM is based on CM/Sammy, you will get a MIUI experience instead of an AOSP one.

This ROM is approved by MIUI officials and hosted by Xiaomi Official Server. Although it is not directly maintained by Xiaomi, you can still treat this as some official ROM.

About MIUI

http://en.miui.com/

Features

Of course, all amazing MIUI features.
    Nian Settings by Nian
    Rooted (Go to Security --- Permission to enable and manage.)

Support Language:

Belarusian
    Brazilian-Portuguese
    Bulgarian
    Chinese
    Croatian
    Czech
    English
    French
    Germany
    Greek
    Italian
    Macedonian
    Norwegian
    Portuguese
    Polish
    Romanian
    Russian
    Serbian
    Slovak
    Swedish
    Turkish
    Ukrainian

How to install

CWM Recovery is recommended.
    Wipe Data/Cache
    Flash the zip file downloaded.

Screenshot

en_1.png

en_2.png

en_3.png

en_4.png

en_5.png

en_6.png

en_7.png

en_8.png

en_9.png

en_10.png

MIUI Builds(CM)

Changelog
    You can find all changelog here

Known Issues

Everything works?

FAQs

1. Custom kernels?
    Not for this ROM...

2. Modifications to the ROM?
    Please contact me first before you do ANY modifications to the ROM. I will never say no if you ask.

Sources
    MIUI Patchrom: http://github.com/MiCode
    CyanogenMod Sources: http://www.cyanogenmod.org/
    My Sources: http://github.com/nian0114

If you like this ROM, please click the "Thanks" button. We will also appreciate a lot if you connect to the Internet at least once after flashing for statistical purposes.

About donations
    If you would like to sponsor my college education a little, go for it and thank you! If you don't want to donate, it is perfectly fine for me. Just feel free to flash all my ROMs. I don't do this for money:)

Thanks
    [*]MIUI
    [*]Google
    [*]CyanogenMod
    [*]All MIUI Porting Team Member
    Rom flashed,

Founded so far:

Black icon camera just work in rear mode.
    Red icon camera works in both directions, however, if we change between front and rear (for 5 times) it will crash camera function.

I will continue testing this great Rom

Tks
    You should use google camera :))
    I tested it yesterday proximity sensor is working but i havê baterie drain. And for those that use portuguese language some characters missing.
    Last miui version for our device with China app removed, mi setting fixed and all sensor working. Uploading to google drive :))
    ##
    Flash it and flash agni kernel+ sensor fix. Please UNMOUNT /system before flash ROM. after it booted, flash gapps. If phone can't boot after flash gapps, put battery out and reboot again
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByeqQJCR2nSObzZsZVd0am1tMDA/view?usp=drivesdk