[ROM][6.0][STOCK] Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 + FLASH TOOL

A

Adreno306™

Hello Ultra 7's users !

Today I will bring you...

TADADADA! :highfive:

STOCK ROM + FLASH TOOL FOR ULTRA 7 !
(so now you can UNBRICK or UPDATE your phone!)

CURRENT ROM VERSION:
130xxx2 (xxx means your country code. Mine is FKN)

note: SUGAR_MTK_SP is downloading the ROM from server and there can be a newer version of firmware for your country.

HOW TO UNBRICK OR UPDATE MY PHONE ?:

1) Download SUGAR_MTK_SP

2) Extract it on your desktop

3) Install drivers located in SUGAR_MTK_SP/tool/USB DRIVER
IF YOU ARE USING WINDOWS 10, PLEASE INSTALL THIS DRIVER TOO. PLEASE, FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL.

4) Turn off your phone

5) Run SUGAR_MTK_SP tool as an administrator, PRESS NO WHEN THE UPDATE WINDOW SHOWS. (located in: SUGAR_MTK_SP\SUGAR_MTK_SP\tool\SUGAR MTK_SP.exe)

note1: THE TOOL WILL REQUIRE LOGIN, SO ENTER USERNAME AND PASSWORD FROM PASWORD.TXT FILE.

note2: IF THE SERVER IS BUSY, THEN THE TOOL WILL SAY THAT THE USERNAME IS WRONG. JUST CLOSE IT AND RUN IT MULTIPLE TIMES UNTILL IT WILL START.

6) Select "V700" on the top left corner under "PRODUCT MODELS"

7) A "NEW PORT" will show, so click on it and then click on "UPGRADE".

8) Connect your turned off or bricked phone to PC via USB.

9) The toll will search the newest rom available, it can takes more than 30 minutes!

10) After the ROM is downloaded, the tool will automatically flash the ROM.

11) After flashing the phone reboots and the booting can take about 10 minutes, be patient, please! :)

12) Enjoy

Last edited:
A

Adreno306™

Hey!
I know how to root this phone.
I will write a tutorial today afternoon. It's 0:30 here btw.. I'm tired, so I'm going to bed now.
(p.s. it's 6.0 marshmallow. I just edited Android version in build.prop)

Odesláno z mého VFD 700 pomocí Tapatalk

Naps26

Sep 17, 2013
and stock rom from sp flash tools?

---------- Post added at 04:41 ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 ----------

Hey can this also restore the stock recovery? Also is this available for every country? Mine is Portugal
Conseguiste voltar a stock rom? alguma diferença? correu tudo bem?

A

Adreno306™

and stock rom from sp flash tools?

---------- Post added at 04:41 ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 ----------

Conseguiste voltar a stock rom? alguma diferença? correu tudo bem?
English?

Odesláno z mého VFD 700

Gazza2604

Jan 24, 2017
Glasgow
A gave up n killed it

Well it didn't work for me so done the next best thing n snapped that biatch in half a liked the smart ultra 7 but sh*t happens n I know now never to buy a mobile from a company that can't even spell phone right.....

So its back to the HTC for me

razakii

Dec 18, 2016
the sugar MTK version for some reason wont download the FOTA update for V700. I got sugar MTK 4.1.8 and it now downloads....just letting you know for anyone who experienced the same problem i had

russmw

Oct 20, 2010
The above is correct and sugar MTK 4.1.8 works great with the phone.

Having re-flashed my phone last week it picked up a newer build version of 210FCN3 (android security patch 5 March 2017) which seems nice and stable. I've also installed TWRP and de-bloated it using a script from other forums here.

Thanks

SykoraLukas

May 30, 2017
Chrudim

Having re-flashed my phone last week it picked up a newer build version of 210FCN3 (android security patch 5 March 2017) which seems nice and stable. I've also installed TWRP and de-bloated it using a script from other forums here.

Thanks
What's new in this version?

Odesláno z mého VFD 700 pomocí Tapatalk

dire12wolf

Aug 19, 2015
Constanta

Thanks
What script did you use to de-bloated the ROM and can you give me the link? Thanks