• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] || [6.0.x] || [GEEHRC] AICP - 11.0 [NIGHTLY] (discontinued)

Search This thread

rickastillo

Aug 14, 2009
Coming from 4,4,2 ,I used freegee used that twrp to install twrp 3.0.0, after that all the wipes, then install the rom, and gapps, reboot and then it stays forever in bootloop. What did i do wrong?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Don't need any special kernel. You're doing something wrong.

Coming from 4,4,2 ,I used freegee used that twrp to install twrp 3.0.0, after that all the wipes, then install the rom, and gapps, reboot and then it stays forever in bootloop. What did i do wrong?
view

Mine is a e977 optimis G currently with 4.4.2 v20a btw

Last edited:

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

view

what is ur bootloader version ? and 4.4.2 stock rom or custom ?

rickastillo

Aug 14, 2009
Don't need any special kernel. You're doing something wrong.

2016-10-06-18-39-26.png

what is ur bootloader version ? and 4.4.2 stock rom or custom ?
stock.
2016-10-06-18-39-26.png

djchourio

Oct 11, 2016
Testing , excellent rom for now, thanks for development!
Running Perfect in e977

hola armivzla, poseo un lg e977 ve y le instale la rom 5.1 pero los sensores de giro quedaron funcionando alreves( giro el cel a la derecha y voltea a la izquierda y vice versa) quiero arreglar ese problema.... tampoco puedo entrar al menu oculto del telefono (3845#*9--#).... que puedo hacer q rom me recomiendas

rickastillo

Aug 14, 2009
flash mako30f bootloader

could u said me ur phone model ? e975 or e970 ?

E977, this phone was given to me with this rom thats why im sure It works in this phone, but i wanted to try stock 4.4, after that, there was no return point , with any custom 6.0 rom. Maybe i hace to do something extra to fool the rom that this is a e975? Ive notice that when im flashing with twrp ir says target file system 4.4.2 even though i just flashed a custom 6.0, just especulating im out of ideas

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
Maybe i should try return to 4.2 first and try again.

idk e977 but i m using e975 .if could u do convert ur phone e975 (4.1.2) and root+unlock bootloader (mako unlock) TWRP + flash twrp 3.0.2+mako 30f bootloader

so flash any 4.4.2 custom geehrc rom and reboot ur phone try go recovery do full wipe and flash any 6.0 rom i hope this will be solve ur problem

Reactions: rickastillo

rickastillo

Aug 14, 2009
idk e977 but i m using e975 .if could u do convert ur phone e975 (4.1.2) and root+unlock bootloader (mako unlock) TWRP + flash twrp 3.0.2+mako 30f bootloader

so flash any 4.4.2 custom geehrc rom and reboot ur phone try go recovery do full wipe and flash any 6.0 rom i hope this will be solve ur problem

thanks for your reply, downloadin a 4.1.2. e975 rom so i could try to flash from that, in the (e975)custom roms in the instructions say that it has to be installed from a SD card (i suppose that e975 have sd card slot) couldnt be this the problem of the bootloops? or i could install from internal sdcard just like that? this phone in stock rom have otg support ? thank you in advance

rickastillo

Aug 14, 2009

I tried to rerturn to 4.1, but when i flash it, there is no internal storage... Im out of ideas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Latest Stable Release Version 11

Download link: http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/?device=geehrc

TESTBUİLDS
    Download link: http://dl.ne-codes.com/

Download link: https://basketbuild.com/devs/Proxy13

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
    • Don't disable Heads-Up. You wont be able to answer phone calls otherwise.
    • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

Special THX FOR ;
    semdoc for everything
    Mr.MEX
    xyyx
    Matthew_333

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community
    SOURCES
    Gerrit Gerrit
    Device GITHUB
    Kernel GITHUB
    ROM GITHUB

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!
    Is there any chance for AICP on nougat?

Absolutely yes :D i m waiting cm sources :D
    http://dl.ne-codes.com/Geehrc/AICP-N/

Please try and tell us what happens. Here I have bootloop.

i have exams this week when i have free time i will back support OG .have a nc day
    Changelog GEEHRC
    26.05. >> initial release for geehrc
    27.05. >> Repo update and small fixes
    28.05 >> Repo update , Maintainer Support , Gello Browser added
    29.05 >> Repo update , NavBar Pulse animation fixed

TODO:
    USB FastCharge Support (kernel)
    Faux Sound Support (kernel)
    FirstBoot Speed improvements (devicetree)
    Add HW Keys overlay (devicetree)
    Obviously I don't think this room will be developed that much in other words this room is gonna be awesome after these updates .
    However it still have wakelock problem .
    And could you add FM Radio kernel support (only kernel ) thanks

Note ; I found something about home button issue.if you press too much it will be work (trustly its a temporary solving )
    İ m working AOSPA Project nowadays ..but my host duration of work done I m searching new host and Init sources my local machine at the same time .when I will finish aospa project I could merge new device tree and kernel for aicp .I hope it is support FM radio .I need time to really
    Thx ur commits :)