[ROM] || [6.0.x] || [NIGHTLY] AICP - 11.0 - hammerhead/caf

Search This thread

dodjob

Jan 25, 2008
Maxhütte-Haidhof
For the new boot loader version

You can edit directly in the ZIP. It takes 30s :) ah and in my case it was in the CAF Version. Maybe op didn't update it ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 CAF using XDA Free mobile app

Zonkoprince

Sep 1, 2014
Latest bootloader and radio, latest hammerhead, opengapps.. Still got into multiple reboots.. Any solution?

Attachments

• aicp_logcat.zip
    94.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Raienryu

Dec 18, 2014
Hyderabad
Sorry about these irregular and late replies guys. It's the last month of my semester and there's a lot of work to do. Projects and exams and whatnot. So will be quite less active for now. But will try to keep the device sources at least up to date. :)

Don't see why it's happening for you. Still don't have it. Update to a later build or clean flash should fix. I don't have that error still.

For the new boot loader version

You can edit directly in the ZIP. It takes 30s :) ah and in my case it was in the CAF Version. Maybe op didn't update it ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 CAF using XDA Free mobile app

Fixed the derp that caused the bootloader problems

Latest bootloader and radio, latest hammerhead, opengapps.. Still got into multiple reboots.. Any solution?

.You seem to be having some problems with live display. And also a permission problem for chrome's data folder. Update to a newer build if available or please roll back to a previous one. New builds will come soon.

Are there going to be any further hammerheadcaf builds? Haven't seen any new builds compiled since the 15th of April

Need to wait for a while. We're changing our server providers so lot of work in progress.
As of now most of our sites are up. Builds have yet to be configured.
soon as stuff is working, new builds will start rolling out.

Last edited:

LucaProdan

Jan 8, 2016
Rosario
Don't see why it's happening for you. Still don't have it. Update to a later build or clean flash should fix. I don't have that error still.

I clean flashed one of lastest April nigthly, this issue happens before for a long time and after that too... I was thinking about a re-update of the bootloader and radio, do you think that may help? Thanks!!

Sent from my left foot Converse

Raienryu

Dec 18, 2014
Hyderabad
I clean flashed one of lastest April nigthly, this issue happens before for a long time and after that too... I was thinking about a re-update of the bootloader and radio, do you think that may help? Thanks!!

Only thing I get from your log is that a theme is causing your error. That's what is in your log at least. Please try on stock theme before clean flashing once.

LucaProdan

Jan 8, 2016
Rosario
Only thing I get from your log is that a theme is causing your error. That's what is in your log at least. Please try on stock theme before clean flashing once.
I'm always using stock theme bro, never installed other... Maybe the logcat it's on lack of more details. Anyway, I will keep you updated

cavedano8

Mar 19, 2013
Live display

LiveDisplay always crash the setting menu.
Also with last version and clean installation.
Anyone?

Raienryu

Dec 18, 2014
Hyderabad
LiveDisplay always crash the setting menu.
Also with last version and clean installation.
Anyone?

In last version "aicp_hammerhead_mm-11.0-NIGHTLY-20160428.zip" LiveDisplay is missing.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/90de73fb39a0c5f366bcc4a283f4f3c81f2958ad

I tested a build with this commit and merged it. Live display working now for me. Will be working for you guys from next nightly

Reactions: cavedano8

sergtot

Jun 22, 2012
In Chronus widget I see in what's new:
Version 5.6.1 - CyanogenMod Weather API
New features:
- Select Chronus as a weather source in CyanogenMod

Where can I do that select in AICP?

Raienryu

Dec 18, 2014
Hyderabad
In Chronus widget I see in what's new:
Version 5.6.1 - CyanogenMod Weather API
New features:
- Select Chronus as a weather source in CyanogenMod

Where can I do that select in AICP?

We don't have the weather option in AICP as CM has now. Having that in broke some other weather customizations. So we're not tracking those UndergroundWeather or something from CM yet.

Also in case you people have misssed it, AICP now has FLOATING WINDOWS... To enable it, go to AICP Extras > MultiSh!t > Floating Windows and enable it.

Last edited:

Raienryu

Dec 18, 2014
Hyderabad
Again with latest vertsion (29) Eleven don't skip track in screen off.
Previous version (28) was ok
if it could be useful @Raienryu
Tested on multiple devices. Its erroring on all. It's a CM issue. Need to wait on them to fix it. Two new commits were made related to audio in their source. Not sure if that's the exact case since skipping tracks works on Sony Music with screen offline. But I can't do anything about this at least at the moment. Will need to wait on CM to get the fix.

Reactions: cavedano8

cop1976

Apr 19, 2011
Rugby
Is there is a way to switch of that line around qs tiles?
9317cf7b95390f35569bef71240db234.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

What is AICP?
    AICP is known by someone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
    Rom has always been AOKP based until Lollipop.
    Unfortunately AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year so we are now CM based when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
    If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

In the beginning I would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Community

AICP m7 dev team:
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

Now we can move on...

Latest Stable Release
    Download link: http://goo.gl/mIgmYG

Actual version: AICP V11

Changelog

Full change log by the download link for every device here

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows CM source directly.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder.

AICP-ROM AICP G+ community

What's Broken:
    • It's a Nexus :p

ROMS & Bug Reporting
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Marshmallow. It is not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

We are fine with you installing any mods you require, have fun, enjoy. BUT while reporting bugs, we advice you to report bugs if and only if you have exactly and only the ROM+Gapps. No additional mods.
    We have an inbuilt logger in the AicpExtras app. So be sure to use that while recreating logs and posting it here.
    In case you can't log it, then make sure to tell us the exact procedure on how to recreate any bugs.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • Gapps - they are needed for OTA to work
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, or donate to us, link is at the bottom!!!

DONATIONS:

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION is going there.
    Thank you!!

MM AICP Features
    All of the major features of the ROM are available in AicpExtras app which can be accessed through Settings.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] || [6.0.x] || [NIGHTLY] AICP - 11.0 - hammerhead/caf, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    LorD ClockaN, Raienryu
    Source Code: https://github.com/aicp

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 11.0

Created 2015-02-09
    Last Updated 2016-03-13
    Screenshot section has screens from shamu and custom font only but should be the same as hammerhead

u0fJM9W.png
    Features:
    • Old Layout
    • Proximity Call
    • Screenrecord
    • Add blocker
    • Notification FC Disabler
    • LCD Changer (persistent)
    • Gesture Anywhere
    • Recents Panel Settings
    • Omniswitch
    • App Circle Bar
    • Network Traffic on statusbar
    • Show CPU Info
    • Boot animation changer
    • CM Theme Engine
    • Slim Launcher
    • Slim's Heads Up, with the ability to disable
    • QS Sync Tile
    • QS Screenshot Tile
    • QS Screenrecord Tile
    • QS Quick and Smart pull down
    • QS WiFi Detailed Tile View
    • QS Location Tile - Enable Advanced Settings
    AICP MM

Hey guys
    Here's a new AICP marshmallow test build for hammerhead

https://basketbuild.com/devs/Raienryu/AICP

All the basic functions are working. I've been using it for a while.
    Download from the above link, flash 6.0 ARM GApps (Open Gapps are recommended)

If in case you find any bugs, please report . Do note that although this build is stable enough for a daily driver, you might find graphical glitches or some bugs. In case you find any please give us the exact steps to reproduce the bug or a logcat would be appreciated.

In case you were wondering why a random guy popped out of nowhere and is sharing builds,
    I earlier was a device maintainer of AICP for Huashan (Xperia SP) . I now no longer have that device , took my brother's old Nexus 5. So now I'm maintaining this and thus wanted to share some marshmallow love with you guys :)

Download from above link, and enjoy !

Sources:

ROM
    Device
    Kernel
    Reserved 2nd and last
    Hey guys there's a latest unofficial build 4/22 with 5.1.1 here until the next nightly ;) https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=00ECB49B1889E2BC&id=ecb49b1889e2bc!198&authkey=!AH7SJESO-o5tOns