• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. To discuss, report bugs and other issues, use this thread.

[ROM][6.0.x][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 [ Dior ]

audahadi

Oct 14, 2012
Dimana-mana

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
[SIZE="2"]* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
[/SIZE]

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Install instructions:
  • Reboot into recovery (latest official TWRP recommended).
  • Wipe Data, System and Cache if it's a fresh install.
  • No wipes required if you're updating from a previous version of CM 13.0 (Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache recommended).
  • Flash ROM + Gapps.
  • Reboot.

Download links:

Credit : @fefifofum, armani-dev, open source community

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note

Contributors
audahadi, myhellonearth, haoyangw
Source Code: https://github.com/audahadi?tab=repositories

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-12-18
Last Updated 2015-12-17

Last edited:

reddead66

Feb 10, 2011
ignore my above post, i have been using this rom for a couple of days, excellent performance...only irritating bug is the torch tile on notification drawer won't work... @Aduhadi please look into it....

i love your builds man! most staable ones.....i was on lollipop aicp before this, that was excellent too....keep it up!

Reactions: audahadi

fzcdfz

Apr 6, 2015
I have flashed several times, and all lead to different situation: 1. Boot loop happened when I just finished flashing; 2. Reboot(looks like soft reboot) and then boot loop, happened all of a sudden. Once while "starting Android" and another happened when I was in Settings; 3. All went well but lad to boot loop after I flashed gapps or xposed)
Hope these will be fixed soon. And I entered system for twice (for few minutes), it's really good.
Come on! We stands by you.

Last edited:
Reactions: richard el renthlei

audahadi

Oct 14, 2012
Dimana-mana
I have flashed several times, and all lead to different situation: 1. Boot loop happened when I just finished flashing; 2. Reboot(looks like soft reboot) and then boot loop, happened all of a sudden. Once while "starting Android" and another happened when I was in Settings; 3. All went well but lad to boot loop after I flashed gapps or xposed)
Hope these will be fixed soon. And I entered system for twice (for few minutes), it's really good.
Come on! We stands by you.
do not install xposed

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

audahadi

Oct 14, 2012
Dimana-mana
Well… Actually it stocked even when I didn't install xposed
And i flashed yesterday with your newest package and it stocked too
Don't know what happened without proper log.. I don't get this issues from others.. This with clean flash? Wiping everything?

fzcdfz

Apr 6, 2015
Don't know what happened without proper log.. I don't get this issues from others.. This with clean flash? Wiping everything?

I wiped dalvik cache, /system, /data and /cache. And I don't know how to get the log because I didn't even enter the OS.
BTW I'm also wondering the reason why only me cought the issue...

siddisking

Aug 23, 2012
guys i wanna install this rom but i have a few questions ......
my phone is on stock rom i rooted it successfully and installed CWM using mtk tools but it never booted into CWM so what do i need to do to clean to stock so that i can install this rom or ny other rom pls help my phone is redmi note 3g octa core version ......
thanks in advance

audahadi

Oct 14, 2012
Dimana-mana
Does it support fingerprint reader?
Since when redmi note 4G have fingerprint reader?
guys i wanna install this rom but i have a few questions ......
my phone is on stock rom i rooted it successfully and installed CWM using mtk tools but it never booted into CWM so what do i need to do to clean to stock so that i can install this rom or ny other rom pls help my phone is redmi note 3g octa core version ......
thanks in advance
This rom for dior only aka redmi note 4g lte

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone