[ROM][6.0.x][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 [ Dior ]

Search This thread

ajay1919

Nov 30, 2011
Dr. Ajay Tripathi

I noticed erlier when i tried to install an old CM 13 bluid tht in marshmallow Folder Mount app do not work and they even dnt support android 6

I use folder mount extensively in Android 5.1 and i do not wnt to format my card as internal in android 6 as it encrypt all card data and make flashing new rom a pain in ass

So overall i need my old trusted way of Folder Mount

Just need to ask u does folder mounting work in android 6 ?

I was in impression that it do not work due to google implementation of memory card as ext3/4.

Wht u guys use for keeping ur big data files like Obb and old app which point to Internal memory?

And wht u guys prefer an Internal Sd or Mount as External in Marshnellow . Internal will encrypt and dont allow card to pc transfer na? And each rom reinstall means whole card data non readable?

Is there any way ro read memory card data mounted as Internal? Can we read it in Ubuntu? Or can we dencrypt to transfer files fast via Card reader?

Overall i do not install Marshnellow due to memory problem it creates . Please . guide me here.

Thank u every1 here
Tc

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

IamSailing

Jun 2, 2015
I started to use this ROM for a couple of days. I'm quite happy that all the functions I need are working. One major flaw would be the phone heating up when doing some 'heaving' tasks, like downloading via WIFI or video chatting. This will cause the phone to be too hot and reset. Then it enters a dead lock of rebooting, until I put it in my fridge! It happens for quite a number of times. And I notice the battery life is much shorter than before.

damien.tiang

Sep 6, 2016
Music Playback Problems?

Hi, I recently flashed this rom and it is really one of the best ones i have used so far. However there is one problem that may be small for others but it is a big one for me. The music playback (any music player) will pause for around 10 seconds after 30 seconds every time i lock my phone. The music will resume and the pauses become more frequent. Poking around the internet let me understand that it may be the gallery app being killed when the screen is locked and thus causing some problems. However, I cannot find the task manager as CM13 does not have one. Any solutions? (letting the screen timeout has not fixed the problem)

Thanks! :D

audahadi

Oct 14, 2012
Dimana-mana
Hi, I recently flashed this rom and it is really one of the best ones i have used so far. However there is one problem that may be small for others but it is a big one for me. The music playback (any music player) will pause for around 10 seconds after 30 seconds every time i lock my phone. The music will resume and the pauses become more frequent. Poking around the internet let me understand that it may be the gallery app being killed when the screen is locked and thus causing some problems. However, I cannot find the task manager as CM13 does not have one. Any solutions? (letting the screen timeout has not fixed the problem)

Thanks! :D
Find google+ group for dior.. There's updated rom

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

damien.tiang

Sep 6, 2016
Dirty or clean flash?

Find google+ group for dior.. There's updated rom

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Thanks for fast reply bro. One last thing. If i got the cm13.0 rom by gerrett84, do i clean flash or dirty flash?

Cheers

edit: i have gone for the safer choice of clean flashing. thank you!

Last edited:

sep69

Dec 3, 2010
Thanks ! Working great :)

Thanks a lot for this ROM ! I installed the latest version and it works really nice.
So happy with it :)

acpRedmi3

Apr 7, 2016
Bug:

First of all, awesome job on the ROM!
There's an issue with package manager. Whenever I try to install an apk from unknown source multiple things crashes. Trebuchet, package manager, google playstore and system ui. Aside from that I haven't found anything yet. I'll get back when I see something else. Again MANY MANY MANY THANKS! ROM is fast and almost stable!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    [SIZE="2"]* Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    [/SIZE]

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Install instructions:
    • Reboot into recovery (latest official TWRP recommended).
    • Wipe Data, System and Cache if it's a fresh install.
    • No wipes required if you're updating from a previous version of CM 13.0 (Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache recommended).
    • Flash ROM + Gapps.
    • Reboot.

Download links:

Credit : @fefifofum, armani-dev, open source community

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note

Contributors
    audahadi, myhellonearth, haoyangw
    Source Code: https://github.com/audahadi?tab=repositories

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-12-18
    Last Updated 2015-12-17
    Same as any other cm rom
    Is this a new build?
    What do you mean.. Been published build about a month now

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk
    bugs? screenshots?
    ignore my above post, i have been using this rom for a couple of days, excellent performance...only irritating bug is the torch tile on notification drawer won't work... @Aduhadi please look into it....

i love your builds man! most staable ones.....i was on lollipop aicp before this, that was excellent too....keep it up!