[ROM][6/14][VZW-L] - CleanROM Lite 1.1 -★| OE2! | Lite! | Stable! | Legendary! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

popkurn611

Sep 1, 2010
How do I wipe the phone clean? I did it through the settings as a factory reset and it didn't delete any of my apps or my homescreen setup. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Never mind, figured it out

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

jkbarryatl

Aug 29, 2012
Dumb question but I was fortunate enough to get a replacement S6 with an OE2 build so it should be safe to use ping pong. That being said, is there anyone who recommends against using Ping Pong? The posts in that thread are so old since the method is dead for new devices. Any feedback is appreciated!!!

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Dumb question but I was fortunate enough to get a replacement S6 with an OE2 build so it should be safe to use ping pong. That being said, is there anyone who recommends against using Ping Pong? The posts in that thread are so old since the method is dead for new devices. Any feedback is appreciated!!!

Its our only option.

supersmash19

Apr 18, 2015
Brooklyn
Well I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome rom because it made this phone so much better. I'm currently on my way to 5.1.1 and I'm gonna use that for like a week or two until the nexus announcements to see for myself if it helps with ram management at all. If not I'll probably be moving over to the new nexus 6 or maybe droid turbo two once they're out. Really liked this phone but hate how locked down verizon made it. I'm not even using verizon anymore so maybe if I can find a trade I'll just switch to a T-Mobile version. Hopefully Verizon will release a fix in Android M at least if nothing before.

Well anyways thanks again and bye for now :(

Sent from my SM-G920V using XDA Free mobile app

knx2

Jul 31, 2007
Have you tried to disable root via SuperSU then run the android Pay it will activate... then re-enable root.

thrgk

Aug 7, 2012
Is there a way to get rid of the power saving thing in notification ? It's kind of annoying

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bik2101

Feb 14, 2011
When I'm listening to any music app through my headphones, if I send a text message, it always freezes for the moment when I press the send message.. Anyone else experience this? That seems really odd behavior for such a high end phone

Scott

When I'm listening to any music app through my headphones, if I send a text message, it always freezes for the moment when I press the send message.. Anyone else experience this? That seems really odd behavior for such a high end phone

Ive not sent a text message while listening to music. Anyone else?

thrgk

Aug 7, 2012
Any idea why when I go to accessibility to turn on Greenfiy , settings crash after I hit ok to turn on power switch? I tried re flashing rom, not sure what else to try .

supersmash19

Apr 18, 2015
Brooklyn

Yeah mine does this too but I'm on stock so It's not a rom issue.

shadowfox2020

Jun 21, 2015
Fix for music stop

Ive not sent a text message while listening to music. Anyone else?

Its a notification sound issue. It depends on what message app you are using but I used Google Messenger. If you go to the Settings section you will see an "Outgoing Message Sounds" radio button un-click that. I think it is also somewhere in the default messenger app as well if you look. But basically it is a notification sound that is forcing your music to stop.

Hope this helped.

supersmash19

Apr 18, 2015
Brooklyn
Its a notification sound issue. It depends on what message app you are using but I used Google Messenger. If you go to the Settings section you will see an "Outgoing Message Sounds" radio button un-click that. I think it is also somewhere in the default messenger app as well if you look. But basically it is a notification sound that is forcing your music to stop.

Hope this helped.

Thanks that fixed it

Scott

Hope this helped.

Good to know, thanks!

vega236

Jan 28, 2010
Hatay
good night ..
i have SM-G920V and i can't flash this rom cuze my phone not rooted
can anyone help me to root my phone
note : i want to install arabic language to my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][6/14][VZW-L] - CleanROM Lite 1.1 -★| OE2! | Lite! | Stable! | Legendary! |★-

CRLITE.png

about.png

• CleanROM is an all inclusive ROM designed with you in mind!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest Verizon Android 5.0.2
    • CleanROM is not loaded down with unnecessary "tweaks" or "themes."
    • CleanROM is targeted to be greater performer than the stock ROM
    • CleanROM is Powered by SuperSU
    • CleanROM is designed with a purpose in mind; Be Fast, Be Smooth, Be Stable, Be CLEAN!

features.png

• Extreme Debloat! No support will be given for removed Stock items. Some of these items include Gear Manager, VR Manager, S-Voice, S-Finder, Verizon apps, etc. If you need those then Check out CleanROM 1.5
    • Pre Rooted with SuperSU and Busybox pre-installed
    • Tether is 100% free with or without a plan using native tether app
    • NO CD Installer upon insertion of USB cable.
    • Removed KNOX
    • This ROM is not for everyone! Its for those that dont need the extra Samsung features! Just want a lite and clean phone!
    • Legendary CleanROM stability and performance!

changes.png

• Brought back double click home for camera and Google.
    • Brought back re-activation lock check.
    • I Recommend a clean flash from 1.0 to fix these issues.
    • All new posts start HERE!

installation.png

1. Must be on the OE2 Firmware to flash! If not then you will have tons of issues!
    2. Copy ROM to Storage
    3. Start FlashFire, grant it root, accept agreements...
    4. Step 1: Click "+" and then choose "Flash Zip / ROM"
    5. Step 2: Click "+" and choose "Wipe" but leave all defaults! You MUST wipe exactly as the defaults are!
    6. Step 3: Click click FLASH!
    7. Step 4: Magic will begin!

HERE

Hit donate if you would like to show your appreciation!

Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    CleanROM Lite 1.1 is up!
    CRLITE.png

changes.png

• Brought back double click home for camera and Google.
    • Brought back re-activation lock check.
    • I Recommend a clean flash from 1.0 to fix these issues.

Hit donate if you would like to show your appreciation!

Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Ok, I brought back the Double click home for camera and once for Google. I did need the Google one so....

Enjoy!
    WOW!

Over 1,000,000 downloads combined among all my devices!

Thanks for everyone's support!!!

attachment.php
    Should we be worried about this stage fright bug that's going on?

It is pretty serious considering a proof of concept is already in the wild.

Unless @scrosler plans to merge a fix from another version of the S6, we need to wait for Verizon to push the official patch

Hopefully they'll push 5.1 along with it and even more hoping that it will be rootable by then without losing warranty

I agree with everything said.

Sad part is... I have bad feelings about us getting root with 5.1. IM a pessimist by nature... But I will try to stay positive.
    Thanks
    • @Chainfire for SuperSU and FlashFire!
    • @Gunthermic for some mods!
    • All the beta testers that helped test!