InterestingTwist

Jul 18, 2016

Attachments

• Logo1.png
    Logo1.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 410

jshinn1

Nov 6, 2011
However, who the **** cares? Like whoopty do stock is out! Go flash it all you want but 90% of people will go back to a custom ROM after they find out 'well damn feature xyz aint here'.

Edit: making flashables for new radio/bl tho

Yep waiting on your version, stock with a few tweaks is perfect for me :good:

Reactions: 47th_Ronin

jibust

Apr 7, 2011
Latest BL & Radio

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=312978532265362066

Recovery flashable, uses Aroma.

Green means checked, grey means not checked.
Both BL & Radio are prechecked, if you only want one then uncheck the other. :good:

I know I just flashed the radio, but man, signal has taken a turn for the worst, at least for me. Will run it the day and see if it gets any better (it may be my carrier AT&T at the moment).

harshybar

Nov 9, 2007
So, I have been having some issues that have popped up since Friday. Random lockups to black screen, have to hold power button for 10 secs for it to reboot and second the volume profile changes on me randomly. I followed the instructions below:

1. Download GooglePackageInstaller.apk
2. Clean flash 9/25 ROM build
3. Flash 9/25 Stock OpenGapps
4. Flash root or whatever else you normally do.
5. Reboot TWRP, tap Mount, check system.
6. Return to TWRP main menu, tap Advanced, then File Manager.
7. Find GooglePackageInstaller.apk and copy to /system/priv-app/GooglePackageInstaller/

Anyone having these issues?

jibust

Apr 7, 2011
So, I have been having some issues that have popped up since Friday. Random lockups to black screen, have to hold power button for 10 secs for it to reboot and second the volume profile changes on me randomly. I followed the instructions below:

7. Find GooglePackageInstaller.apk and copy to /system/priv-app/GooglePackageInstaller/

I've had a few locks ups, BUT mostly when I'm installing a Substratum theme.

jcrompton

Nov 30, 2004
Hurricane, WV
Google Pixel 5
I know I just flashed the radio, but man, signal has taken a turn for the worst, at least for me. Will run it the day and see if it gets any better (it may be my carrier AT&T at the moment).

You know it's really disappointing ---- reception in general has been marginal for my N6 with AT&T ( as compared to my wife's iphone and a friends galaxy in side by side comparisons)

But pretty much any of the later radios have always made it even worse.

I think maybe I'll just flash the bootloader and skip the radio

Reactions: jibust

R0MaN0

Nov 12, 2008
the world

install opengapps mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't say much in these forums cuz I'm old and don't have the patience. If I run into problems, they're usually my fault anyway so I read and fix them myself. I really don't take the time to talk about how great the developers are cuz everyone knows already.

However,

This guy here, @RatchetPanda, is so much smarter than I was at his age that it blows my mind. And he's on here every single day with the patience of a saint answering almost every ridiculous, already asked-and-answered question people come up with. I'm sure he gets annoyed, but he rarely shows it. He's always helping people and teaching people and having fun it seems. That's pretty rare these days and is the way XDA should be, the way it was intended to be. People learning and having fun.

TLDR let's all take the time to thank his posts, especially the OP if you haven't already. He does so much for you, the least you can do is hit the thanks button when he helps someone out, even if it's not you. He's what XDA is all about.

Ben, thanks brother. You're the best. Sorry for the off topic rant.
    Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

The change log page isnt coming up. Its returning an error.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Nutty-Nexus Changelog
    Tabbed over aren’t done, tabbed normal is done. Just done to keep track. - RP
    09-14-2016
    Fixed permissions for GApps.
    Fixed rotation settings force close.
    Fixed unknown Nutty-Version in About phone.
    Added LED control.
    Added option to wake/not wake on plug.
    Added volume key cursor control.
    Added 3Minit battery support.
    Added double tap to wake option.
    Added IME selector notification toggle.
    Added option to swap volume keys.
    Added longpress back to kill.
    Added bluetooth battery status with an option to disable.
    Added option to control media volume at any time.
    Added options for less frequent notifications.
    Added volume rocker music controls and wake.
    Changed minimum password and pattern length to 1.
    Changed boot to not end until keyguard done drawing, so it doesn’t show homescreen before.
    Removed VPN needing keyguard set.
    Improved heads up settings.
    Added whitelist.
    Improved expanded statusbar.
    Hid the wrench icon on the settings gear in expanded statusbar when SystemUI Tuner is enabled.
    Improved settings.
    Enabled SystemUI Tuner by default since people did not know this existed.
    Moved SystemUI Tuner to same category as SystemUI Settings.
    Development settings hidden when turned off.
    Enabled AppOps.
    Improved battery life.
    UI on keyguard is not refreshed on time change (every second) so standby time will improve.
    Clock won’t refresh when screen off, only when screen turns on.
    Improved security.
    Passwords are hidden by default.
    Maximum length doubled to 32.
    Flashing Instructions

This is an update to my previous guide that should be simpler and universal to any Nutty ROM build. The 9/25 build is currently the most stable and of daily driver quality.

If you haven't previously flashed Nougat, you'll need the flashable bootloader and radio first.

1. Download the attached "gapps-config.txt" (right-click, Save link as...) and save in the same location on your phone as you will have the Gapps zip.
    2. Clean flash the build of your choice (Note: Use the 9/25 ROM build for ultimate stability and a daily driver).
    3. Flash 10/09 STOCK OpenGapps specifically.
    4. Flash this Chainfire SuperSU specifically if root is desired.
    5. Reboot. First boot can take a few minutes and may loop a few times, don't panic!

9/25 build only, after initial boot:
    • Disable "Block gesture touch events" in Developer options.
    " If not, then this is exactly why we make them." - oh really? :D
    I know that it is blind-built. I'm not accusing RP, just wanted to know how complicated is the bug fix, is it being built now and how long it might take to build and upload to AFH. :eek:

Cool, will try 09/06 + 09/24 now, thx

No etas on XDA ever, period.
    @Mazda
    I'd like to clear up some things. I saw your post on G+ about Nutty-Nexus being kanged after you saw GitHub.com/Nutty-Nexus. That was testing out how GitHub worked and learning the basics, I used PureNexus's repos to figure out how stuff worked. No I was not kanging PureNexus, simply learning GitHub by forking his repos and cherry picking stuff. If you actually download it try to build it, it will fail on compile. It was just practice. If you'd like to look at the source that the official build was based on I can send it to you. :good:
    No one gives a damn what Alex Cruz thinks anyway. Except his Cruzettes.

Don't let him bother you!!!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone