[ROM][7.0][A510xx Exynos] SyneXOS v2.0.1 Final Updated 07/07/2018

How do you like this rom?

• Total voters
Search This thread

hotmotogp

Sep 5, 2013
Rom is best and it has all options and selectable options from aroma. Best rom ever. Thanx 4 ur works. My fav is stock plus some mods and it works like a charm . Your final contribution to A5 is perfection.. thank you.. God bless you ..

Acke02

Oct 30, 2016
Fingerprint problems

I'm using stock with some mods version and when I start up my phone fingerprint scanner will work for a while but after like 30 mins the fingerprint scanner won't even detect my fingerprint? It doesn't say anything just like when you don't even put your finger on the scanner. Restarting the phone fixes this but as I said it stops working after 30 mins or less. Any ideas?

Reactions: Yakko from France

wizmul

Dec 21, 2015
I'm using stock with some mods version and when I start up my phone fingerprint scanner will work for a while but after like 30 mins the fingerprint scanner won't even detect my fingerprint? It doesn't say anything just like when you don't even put your finger on the scanner. Restarting the phone fixes this but as I said it stops working after 30 mins or less. Any ideas?
Hi,
The rom is almost perfect but there is 2 annoying problems/bugs :
- I have the same problem with the fingerprints.
- the touchwiz mod has regularly FC and the phone is freezing when it occurs.
Thanks

Acke02

Oct 30, 2016
Some common bugs

So, the ones I noticed after 1 day of passive usage are:
-Stock message app crashes when I start typing a message
-Steam app crashes on startup
-Gmail crashes after 5-10 seconds after starting
-Fingerprint scanner bug (my previous post)

I think I'm gonna switch to another ROM until they fix these bugs (if they even do). Otherwise this ROM is one of better ones I used and if not for alot of bugs I would probably use this ROM on every-day basis. Cheers!

vuut

Jun 8, 2012
NHA TRANG city

I think I'm gonna switch to another ROM until they fix these bugs (if they even do). Otherwise this ROM is one of better ones I used and if not for alot of bugs I would probably use this ROM on every-day basis. Cheers!
More: in my files Account Google and Samsung Cloud not work update

Gửi từ SM-A510F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

technosis123

Mar 2, 2018
I avoid synexos because Bluetooth not working .when connect with device Bluetooth on off random.hotspot connecting but no internet connection.. this two is my daily use.zonik please solve.

By Zonik

Jul 27, 2016
Lima
www.facebook.com
Motorola Moto G20
Rom support full 510xx we are not found choice it installer aroma
ambient display not work for me 510FD

Display mode such as amoked, photo, and e.t.c.. And after 20 minutes finger scanner does not work properly. Thanks for rom anyway)

Hi Zonik!
Thank's for Yours effort!
A some kind of bug I found in Full Rom Control build.
Root is some how selective (permission issues, I thing). Root Explorer can't see Root "/" and/or external/internal storage (SuperSU is set to permit all). In other hand, 3CToolbox is able to modifi settings of apps (autostart, services.. etc.).

Thanks Zonik for this great ROM.
I installed the Full RC after full wipes but whenever i want to transfer apps from internal memory to external memory the system UI crashes. Is there anyway to fix this bug?

OnkillerOS: The Version Full Rom Control hasn't Edge Panel, has it? Is rom control of Version Full Rom Control different from that of Version Full Rom Control + DSB ?
Could you please post Edge Panel of the Version Full Rom Control ?

setting screen mode (amoled cinema not working), dual speakers (not working), font pack, music player missing in rom synexos final version
please fix it

Full + mods, kernel get 1600mhz can someone help me? Battery being drained very a510m ds kernel governator conservative and restart

So, my device is 510M I went to disable the option to show use of the wifi network where it shows the use in real time with the arrows in the notification bar, When deactivating the device gave "system interface stopped" it was in that I rebooted and continued in that then I formatted and tried again in the complete version of the rom, I went in the options again to remove and this time it worked I was to change the icon of wifi and mobile networks and gave the problem of "system interface stopped" I had to format again I gave up and I put the stock option rom with few modifications, in that I am using until now with no problem.

I very like ambient display but not work on my phone..can Iu help Me fix it... note: I have flashing Rom again with full wipes done

Unfortunatly bluetooth issue not solved.On off issue.
Otherwise all working good.Please zonik solve bluetooth issue.I like the rom...

No. NFC not support.

Wysłane z mojego RNE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi,
The rom is almost perfect but there is 2 annoying problems/bugs :
- I have the same problem with the fingerprints.
- the touchwiz mod has regularly FC and the phone is freezing when it occurs.
Thanks

More: in my files Account Google and Samsung Cloud not work update

I avoid synexos because Bluetooth not working .when connect with device Bluetooth on off random.hotspot connecting but no internet connection.. this two is my daily use.zonik please solve.

Wow I was trying to find some good comments about the rom, and I have the surprise that the rom turned out not to be good for you many reports, and many of these reports just say this does not work and the other, even some was the first time that installed a custom rom and for not reading my post with the details of each version, they installed version 4 and as they did not understand anything, they took the best option to report here and tell how to return to the firmware .. GREAT guys, who of all of you informed with logcat some FC? everyone read the full post?

Some bugs reported if they are true, and many bugs reported are not.
I had already started my holidays and tomorrow I am leaving this phone and start using my new phone

This same rom I made for a7 2016 which did not have that same problem that all of you have reported ..

It's great that they report, but is it a logcat or a pic of the error that costs a lot guys?

Well for the love of this community yersterday I have turned on my PC and a small update is about to leave, but from here there are no more updates (I will no longer have the phone and this is a final version.)

I hope to have been clear and I thank you for your reports and want to improve the rom, but now you can read, take a capture or a logcat is not difficult there is a google for that

see you later!

deitrich

Jun 14, 2017
Gdańsk
@By Zonik you do not read a telegram on the group. few times I wanted to insert a logcat. no sense. Your roms are great, but unfortunately they contain errors. and you know it. you expect applause and rightly so, but for how long? I also changed the phone and came to the conclusion that none, absolutely none, custom rom is 100% functional. However, you've got one really finished rom. I have advice for you. do something from beginning to end or not at all. because fast, nothing will ever fail. I'm greeting you dearly!

By Zonik

Jul 27, 2016
Lima
www.facebook.com
Motorola Moto G20
@By Zonik you do not read a telegram on the group. few times I wanted to insert a logcat. no sense. Your roms are great, but unfortunately they contain errors. and you know it. you expect applause and rightly so, but for how long? I also changed the phone and came to the conclusion that none, absolutely none, custom rom is 100% functional. However, you've got one really finished rom. I have advice for you. do something from beginning to end or not at all. because fast, nothing will ever fail. I'm greeting you dearly!

Come on man I do not live from this, this is my hobby
no applause is needed or leave comments of the best rom etc ...
I can not answer to everyone, just as there are many users in other threads and telephones waiting for an answer and help from me.

Tell me what is your user in telegram because a long time ago nobody sent any logcat, anyway the report you did not need logcat this is a theme of the base rom a libs, I think I have seen to you in all my threads asking in a good way any solution
If you read other comments there are people who do not give you a thank you, and just come to report any errors and ready

I would opt for the easiest without underestimating the work of other devs that is to take a rom deodexar and leave it clean, this would not contain any error would be a clean stock

But I never liked using stock, I always wanted new things and this would take some problems or details as consequences because you start to modify a complete system

There are many things in this rom that in xda were not shown in other roms, something that was very difficult to add and that I made the effort that would work let's say 99%

Mobile Hotspot / Bluetooth why this does not work for you we can call a rom not stable? Anyway I made it work these two options in the new update.. Also I do not use this, I had to try not 10 things, if not more than 200 things in the rom, I do not claim anything to the users...
only a criterion in reporting any error and if they give details some pic or logcat is great for us

Thanks also for you

meetlicious

Feb 16, 2018
Hi zonik, sorry for not signing a logcat, I ended up having a softbrick because of me, but I've solved everything for now, the problem of high consumption and high clock was due to the conservative governor (I do not know if it only applies to my cell phone), well I did a complete clean on the SD card and internal and now the rom is working very well.

Many thanks for the support and my sincere apologies for the bad

k83eQ65.jpg

VrfIUo4.jpg

By Zonik

Jul 27, 2016
Lima
www.facebook.com
Motorola Moto G20
Update SyneXOS 2.0.1 Final

Hi guys, a little update thanks to your reports.

I want to explain some things, since in the main post of the rom they have all the details about the rom.

1.- It is important to read the main post to be able to know about the type of versions in this rom and how each works (Do it if you have not already done it) some people for not having read the information of each version had problems because they did not understand the ROM

2.-I no longer have the A5 2016, a few hours ago I gave this phone to my brother and I am now using another phone. It means that I can not do any update of this rom or any other for this phone

3.-Thank you once again for the support, and I'm sorry if I can not answer all your questions (I really do not have much free time for this)

Let's review the changes in this small update

====================
SyneXOS v2.0.1 Final
====================

> Fixed FC SystemUI with mods in the Rom Control
> Fixed problems Bluetooth
> Fixed problems with fingerprint
> Fixed Mobile Hotspot
> Fixed App Lock
> Fixed Key hide/enable in Stock battery (for vRC + DSB)
> Fixed SMusic
> Fixed Fonts packs
> Added SyneX GPU Touch Render (To optimize multitasking and improve games)
> The general volume of the system was increased a little more
> Removed Dual speaker option in Aroma installer (This was just a beta mod and many did not notice changes so I decided to delete it)
> Removed Screen Mode and Blue Ligth Filter in Settings (It is not compatible in this rom)

Link: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=76959498&postcount=154

Note: The Edge Panel Oreo for Version Full RC + DSB (It is compatible for the Full Rc version too you can to flash this without problems) ;)
Samsung Health and Samsung Email is not compatible with this rom (That's why you get FC)

That's all guys!

Yakko from France

Jul 6, 2014
Lyon
Thanks a lot for this new minor update, @By Zonik ! I'll test it from now.

Here is my feedback after almost one week of using v2.0 on my A510F .
So, this rom is great ! Thanks for your hard work. I simply noticed a couple of bugs that already has been reported here : fingerprint scanner stopped working and I got a couple of time bluetooth on/off issue (solved by rebooting the phone). Not so annoying for a so powerful rom.

So honestly, this rom is great for me and is really improving a lot my daily experience ! May you be blessed for that.

---------- Post added at 08:54 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

Oh, I have an extra question, is ViPERAudioFX_6.0, that you proposed with some of your other roms, should be compatible with SynXOS.2.0.1 ?
Thanks in advance for your answer...

---------- Post added at 09:03 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

PS :
I noticed that v2.0.1 file on AFH is named SyneXOS v2.0.1 Final for A5 2016 @By Zonik & @parth111999.zip
while it's named SyneXOS v2 Final for A5 2016 @By Zonik & @parth111999.zip on googledrive and mega servers.
Even if the files are in v2.0.1 it's a little bit confusing. ;)

Last edited:

By Zonik

Jul 27, 2016
Lima
www.facebook.com
Motorola Moto G20

Here is my feedback after almost one week of using v2.0 on my A510F .
So, this rom is great ! Thanks for your hard work. I simply noticed a couple of bugs that already has been reported here : fingerprint scanner stopped working and I got a couple of time bluetooth on/off issue (solved by rebooting the phone). Not so annoying for a so powerful rom.

So honestly, this rom is great for me and is really improving a lot my daily experience ! May you be blessed for that.

---------- Post added at 08:54 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

Oh, I have an extra question, is ViPERAudioFX_6.0, that you proposed with some of your other roms, should be compatible with SynXOS.2.0.1 ?
Thanks in advance for your answer...

---------- Post added at 09:03 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

PS :
I noticed that v2.0.1 file on AFH is named SyneXOS v2.0.1 Final for A5 2016 @By Zonik & @parth111999.zip
while it's named SyneXOS v2 Final for A5 2016 @By Zonik & @parth111999.zip on googledrive and mega servers.
Even if the files are in v2.0.1 it's a little bit confusing. ;)

Thanks for your comment
and if you can use this version of vyper in this rom
All the links are from v2.0.1 I have just corrected the names thanks for this detail :D

Reactions: Yakko from France

vuut

Jun 8, 2012
NHA TRANG city
We do need flash files extras:
> Download Edge Panel Oreo for Version Pure Stock
> Download Edge Panel Oreo for Version Stock with Some Mods
> Download Edge Panel Oreo for Version Full RC + DSB
or only flashing V2.1 new upadate????
:good::good::good:

By Zonik

Jul 27, 2016
Lima
www.facebook.com
Motorola Moto G20
We do need flash files extras:
> Download Edge Panel Oreo for Version Pure Stock
> Download Edge Panel Oreo for Version Stock with Some Mods
> Download Edge Panel Oreo for Version Full RC + DSB
or only flashing V2.1 new upadate????
:good::good::good:

Flash the extras only if you are going to need this, the extras are optional

Reactions: vuut

Fluizx

Dec 1, 2015
Hi guys, a little update thanks to your reports.

I want to explain some things, since in the main post of the rom they have all the details about the rom.

1.- It is important to read the main post to be able to know about the type of versions in this rom and how each works (Do it if you have not already done it) some people for not having read the information of each version had problems because they did not understand the ROM

2.-I no longer have the A5 2016, a few hours ago I gave this phone to my brother and I am now using another phone. It means that I can not do any update of this rom or any other for this phone

3.-Thank you once again for the support, and I'm sorry if I can not answer all your questions (I really do not have much free time for this)

Let's review the changes in this small update

====================
SyneXOS v2.0.1 Final
====================

> Fixed FC SystemUI with mods in the Rom Control
> Fixed problems Bluetooth
> Fixed problems with fingerprint
> Fixed Mobile Hotspot
> Fixed App Lock
> Fixed Key hide/enable in Stock battery (for vRC + DSB)
> Fixed SMusic
> Fixed Fonts packs
> Added SyneX GPU Touch Render (To optimize multitasking and improve games)
> The general volume of the system was increased a little more
> Removed Dual speaker option in Aroma installer (This was just a beta mod and many did not notice changes so I decided to delete it)
> Removed Screen Mode and Blue Ligth Filter in Settings (It is not compatible in this rom)

Link: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=76959498&postcount=154

Note: The Edge Panel Oreo for Version Full RC + DSB (It is compatible for the Full Rc version too you can to flash this without problems) ;)
Samsung Health and Samsung Email is not compatible with this rom (That's why you get FC)

That's all guys!

After update magisk don't work :crying:

/ I completely uninstalled the magisk and installed again, now it is working, Rom came back perfect perfect job, can you tell me if rom is compatible with the S clean cover?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    synexos.png

You are NOT allowed to use any part of this rom without my permission!​

SYNEX_2_vfinal.png

disclaimer.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

POST 1
    INFO ROM / INFO AROMA INSTALLER / INSTALLATION/SCREENSHOTS
    POST 2
    TYPE OF ROMS INFO
    POST 3
    CREDITS /FAQ
    POST 4
    DOWNLOADS
    POST 5
    REVIEWS YOUTUBE AND MORE

rom_info.png

s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Based on  stock Nougat 7.0 J7 2017 / J3 2017 with Security Patch 2018-02-01 [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] 4 type of roms in a single zip [/B]  
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] First rom in xda with the System "DSB Para-S / h / i / t"[/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Private Mode [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Screen Filter Mod with 4 efects colors [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] SmartView [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Ambient Display [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] SD adoptable (Put you sd how interna) [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Fast & Stable [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Edge Panel S9 Oreo[/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Root / Magisk and Busybox installable [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Oreo Camera Ported [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Smooth Optimized Live Drawing Message [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Init.d support [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Full Debloated [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Deknoxed [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Zipaligned in boot [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] Optimized for Battery life [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] VoLTE [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B] All Csc Mods Enabled [/B]
    [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]>[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]  and more features... [/B]
    s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s

feat_aroma.png

s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s​
    SELECT THE TYPE OF ROM​
    PURE STOCK
    STOCK + SOME MODS
    VERSION FULL ROM CONTROL
    VERSION FULL ROM CONTROL + DSB PARA****​
    s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s s y n e x o s​
    SELECT YOU BOOTLOGO​
    Note 8 Bootlogo
    S9 Bootlogo
    A5(6) Bootlogo
    SyneXOS Bootlogo​
    SELECT YOU DPI​
    * 460dpi
    * 440dpi
    * 420dpi
    * 400dpi
    * 380dpi​
    DEBLOAT OPTION​

Debloat Apps Samsung​
    THEMES OPTION​
    RevolutionWhiteZ v3.0
    RevolutionBlackZ v1.0
    Stock theme default​
    LAUNCHER TOUCHWIZ​
    TouchWiz Grx
    TouchWiz Oficial​
    SOUND CONFIGURATION​
    Dual Speaker
    Stock Sound​
    SAMSUNG FONTS PACK​
    Full Pack Fonts
    Standar Pack Fonts​
    ROOT OPTION​
    SuperSU
    Magisk Root
    Not Root​
    EXTRA FEATURE​
    Sd Adoptable​

install.png.png

Code:
    [CENTER]1. [B]1. Install Recovery 3.2-1-0 with Support Aroma
    3. Download the ROM (Fix, etc) and copy it to your sd card.
    4. Enter in Recovery and make 5  wipes (Recommended Full wipes)
    5. After follow the instructions of the Aroma Installer
    6. Select , apps,mods, etc.
    7. Wait 5 to 10 minutes (First start of installation, long delay)
    7. Configure and enjoy the ROM[/B][/CENTER]

Pressing the THANKS button does give me some satisfaction/motivation ;)

XDAevDB Information
    SyneXOS

Contributors
    @By Zonik @parth111999
    ROM OS Version:7.0.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: marshmallow or Nougat base & TWRP Aroma Support
    Based On: Galaxy J3 and J7 2017

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0.1 Final
    Stable Release Date: 2018-07-07

Created 2018-25-02
    Last Updated: 2018-07-07
    Bugs and Issues​
    Code:
    [CENTER][COLOR="red"][B]None[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

screemr.png
    Type of ROMS

type_of_roms.png

v_pure_stock.png

*As the name says it is a version for those users who choose to have a custom rom without any extra modifications, this version is not the same as my other stock version where I always added some mods, here there are no extra modifications, not has Rom control. Only a very clean and fast rom !

#Advantage:
    *For users who love having the stock Rom
    *It has no mods for which the battery and performance will be a little better

#Disadvantages:
    *If you love having the phone as much stock as possible then there are no disadvantages for you
    *If you want to have some extra options like Advanced Menu, rom control, and extra options this version is not for you

Features:

> Based on stock Nougat 7.0 J7 2017 / J3 2017
    > Security Patch 2018-02-01
    > Fast & Stable
    > Oreo Camera Ported
    > Init.d support
    > Full Debloated
    > Deknoxed
    > Zipaligned in boot
    > Optimized for Battery life
    > VoLTE
    > SmartView Support
    > and more features...

v_stock_some_mods.png

*This is a version based on the pure stock version but with some extra modifications

#Advantage:
    *For those users looking for a stock rom but with some extra features
    *Get new options that the pure stock version does not have

#Disadvantages:
    *I think there are no disadvantages, maybe a little less battery when applying some mods (But this is something minimal)

Features:

> All the features of the Pure Stock version
    > Added a simple Rom Control with 13 mods + 13 extra options in RC
    > Private Mode
    > Advanced Reboot Menu
    > Screen Filters in settings
    > AutoStart Apps in settings
    > For more details of the mods see the screenshots of the rom and soon I will leave the link of the videos of each ROM version

v_full_rc.png

*This version is based on the Full version of v1.1 but with new changes.
    *The rom is now more stable with the mods, some options were removed and a new dynamic system was added
    *This version is recommended only for users who like to modify their phone

#Advantage:
    *Modify your phone to the extreme from the Rom Control
    *Have new options that the samsung firmware does not have
    *If you get bored having your stock phone and want something new this version is good for you

#Disadvantages:
    *When activating many mods the battery life will be a little less than the Pure stock and stock + some mods version
    *If you modify the control rom badly maybe you can get a little lag on the phone
    *Only for users with intermediate and advanced knowledge so they can know what to modify from the control rom

Features:

> All the features of the Pure Stock version + Stock + Some Mods
    > More than 200 mods in the Rom Control
    > Dynamic system Support
    > and more things that I do not remember now

v_full_rc_dsb.png

*This is a special version, it is the first rom in xda with this new system.
    *A million thanks to the Para**** community of Indonesia for this great system!

What is Para**** DSB?
    *Good!! DSB means Dynamic System Bar
    *This mod will have the compatibility of being able to tint the SystemUI completely in real time.
    *To be more specific, if we are in a green application when sliding the SystemUI Panel it will become completely green, including the toogles, brightness, text, etc.
    *This feature is going to tint depending on the background of the application, that's why this mod is also known as the chameleon mod too

*We will also be able to add a custom image or effects to the header, expanded and notifications panel, obviously this image or added effect will also be automatically colored with the background of the application

There are many more things that you can find out in the use of the rom !!

#Advantage:
    *Special for users who like the extreme modification
    *You will have features never before seen in a post of xda

#Disadvantages:
    *Only for users with advanced and intermediate level in knowledge of modification
    *The SystemUI does not support custom themes
    *It will take more battery than the other versions
    *It will take more CPU / GPU resource and Ram memory

Features:
    > All the features of the Pure Stock version + Stock with Some Mods + Full Rom control version
    > Para**** DSB Support and Mods
    > More than 200 mods in the Rom Control
    > and more things that I do not remember now

Note: It takes a lot of work to make these 4 versions, if you finish reading all this GREAT!!!
    So now you can decide which rom is for you !!
    CREDTDS.png

@parth111999 and me for making this great rom :angel:
    @paras/h/i/t Dsb Team Thanks alot for awesome dsb mods
    @tak Contributor to DSB Para**** mods and member of SkyFly Team
    @skyfly Team Thanks alot to my Team for all the support
    @Sophia.xda For the great support for my projects ❤
    @maryam For the great support for my projects ❤
    @samsung for firmware
    @Chainfire for SuperSU
    @osm0sis for busybox
    @sakat49 for help with kernel permissive
    @BlackMesa123 for help with mods and support
    @me for TWRP 3.1.0-0 Aroma Support
    @@asc1977 for Collection of Guides & Mods
    @moluntic for awesome guide Bootlogo
    @ josete_1976 for awesome touchwiz launcher mod and Button grid SystemUI mod
    @ envy~ for awesome icons png for SystemUI
    @Allooosh98 For the great support to the J7 community
    @deepanshu Naagar For nice icons Joker/Tekken ¡Themes!
    If I forget to mention just pm to add you :)
    down.png

(AFH)SyneXOS v2.0.1 Final FOR A510xx Exynos

RECOVERY 3.2.1-0 with Aroma Support For A5 2016 Exynos 7580

Donate (If you like our work and want to support with a donation we will be grateful to you)

Kernel Source: https://github.com/GSamFR/Android_kernel_samsung_a5xelte

RC Source Code (@Wuby986 & @daxgirl): https://github.com/Zonik94/6thGear-RomControl-v2.0
    Hi guys, I did a little update, with the little reports I've had, I want this rom very stable ..!!

Here you can see the changes:

---------------------------
    CHANGELOG of version v1.1
    ---------------------------

++ Fixed FC Camera
    ++ Fixed FC when you receive a call
    ++ Fixed option to block calls
    ++ Fixed VoLTE(Need to try if work)
    ++ Fixed auto sms credit by IMEI TRACK samsung
    ++ Fixed Screen Record (In Power Menu)
    ++ Increasing the general cache to improve stability a bit more (Only A5 2016)
    ++ Added S9 Wallpapers
    ++ Added Face UnLock
    ++ Update SMusic

juBNfZG.png

DOWNLOAD HERE v1.1

The rom is very smooth, fast and stable.
    2 versions for 2 types of users.
    Version Lite (Simple and fast)
    Version Full: (Customizable and fast)

Enjoy the rom !!