• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][7.0][MYSTYLEROM][N920CGI][RL3][19-01-19]

Search This thread

digilizard

Apr 11, 2014
I am using Note 5 N920K, Flashed clean more than 3x already, seems flashing PLUS breaks the task edge, using both the.latest edge and Plus zip, Is it just me or anybody else encounters this? Any workaround? Btw thanks for a really nice ROM

moiassar78

Mar 14, 2012
To be honest , its the best custom rom i used till now for note 5
well done androidwizzard and thanks alot
The only thing I miss it in this rom is secure folder unfortunatlly its not working , is there is any way that can I make it work again?

sinkoo1979

I really love this rom but everytime I flash the addons from this thread something doesn't work. If I flash the plus zip language can't be changed or downloaded. If I flash the edge feature the about device doesn't work. I flash the addons after the setup. My device is N920G (converted from N920I).

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013
To be honest , its the best custom rom i used till now for note 5
well done androidwizzard and thanks alot
The only thing I miss it in this rom is secure folder unfortunatlly its not working , is there is any way that can I make it work again?
AGAIN :confused: Note 5 never had native secure folder - just in ported roms ;)
I really love this rom but everytime I flash the addons from this thread something doesn't work. If I flash the plus zip language can't be changed or downloaded. If I flash the edge feature the about device doesn't work. I flash the addons after the setup. My device is N920G (converted from N920I).
I work on a rom that won't need any additional mods :fingers-crossed: anyway I'm confused about such issues I haven't faced ever when I tested but there are different variants and setups which might lead to, sorry for inconvenience if I caused such. :(

sinkoo1979

Cant seem to get sleep that much. Most of the time at 400mhz.

N9208, RA1 + addons, froze NFC.

Suggestion?

From what I'm seeing from other custom roms is that you have to use a specific kernel for the 9208. Plus if you flash any addons from this thread something will not work. (That was with my N920G and I, Don't know about C or other variants).

Last edited:

clintoy

Feb 21, 2011
Cebu
From what I'm seeing from other custom roms is that you have to use a specific kernel for the 9208. Plus if you flash any addons from this thread something will not work. (That was with my N920G and I, Don't know about C or other variants).

Thanks. Looks like th NFC apk is the culprit. If i rename/delete NFC apk, it goes to deep sleep but Settings>Connections will FC. And if i keep NFC/disable, Settings>Connections goes ok but no deep sleep. Suggestion?

clintoy

Feb 21, 2011
Cebu

Try a Kernel compatible with your device

Thanks. Can you point me to that direction?
Anyways, i dloaded an older version of NFC from apkmirror. Now it sleeps deeply, working Settings>Connections gui but NFC not active.

yurmuki

Nov 8, 2014
karachi
AGAIN :confused: Note 5 never had native secure folder - just in ported roms ;). :(

I am on stock rom and i have secure folder by default

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I am on stock rom and i have secure folder by default

Please see screenshot

Reactions: moiassar78

kevinswan007

Aug 29, 2007
I have been using it since 4 days. A really great rom for a long battery life.
Wifi on (2 hours)
Bluetooth on( 7 hours for headphones)
Sync on
Mobile data on
Brightness automatic
Social apps [whatsapp(video and voice call Average half an hour ), instagram swarm twitter telegram]+tapatalk+chrome+sbrowser+gmail+outlook+spotify(Average 1 hour) and a few other apps

As a result 4 hours 46 minutes SOT and And still have 15% charge

Congratulations for this wonderful rom

I dont know what voodoo magic this guy is using for batteries, but it works. Im getting at least 25% more battery life out of my phone.
Everything working perfectly, except the face unlock add-on. I cant get that to work at all.
Thanks so much for this, I can now use my Note 5 all day again without charging it at 3pm.

kRYySTy

May 16, 2012
Timisoara
Does anyone have an mirror to download? The link in OP give ngix error..

Edit: Also if someone know if i can install it in G928F, or need some kernel to be installed. Thanks :D

Last edited:

Konstantine34

Oct 2, 2017

Attachments

• IMG_20180210_223943.jpg
    IMG_20180210_223943.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 352

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IHm4hoT.png

DISCLAIMER
    This project is for educational purpose only, by no means is there any intention to break any copyrights or to achieve financial remuneration.
    Everyone who uses provided files and flashes on his device does it on his own risk!
    Neither XDA nor me take any responsibility for any harm you might face with this.

why this new thread?

due to professional commitment I am near to leave rom building completely behind and shut down my contributions on XDA at least for several months.

right with release of newest QD2 firmware I’ve made this rom just for my personal usage and shared in my telegram community.

More than 400 downloads in the first week even without public release and positive response about performance and battery life convinced me to share with you here too.

Agreed, it’s not a big deal though to make such rom but good enough to share with you in case some1 likes to run what I prefer on my device.

why not as continuation of NN?

easy to answer: Sammy changes UI step by step and romcontrol for NN would slightly revert improvements coming with newest firmware. Romcontrol ist still working even on this one here.

how about future roms?

I will always go for newest firmware and make something for me and why not share with you?

feature requests?

ever1 is free to request whatever she/he likes to have but I can’t promise to add immediately or near future.

This rom is meant for flashoholics who want a perfect backup rom without many additional features, rock stable, extended battery life, a silent harbour for your precious device to take a rest :good:
    As soon as a new firmware rolls out for international N920x this rom will be updated and hopefully improved, older version will be removed.

ROM BASE INFO
    Model SM-N920C
    Model name Galaxy Note 5
    Turkey (TUR)
    Version Android 7
    Changelist 11762721
    Build date Wed, 26 Dec 2018 07:32:47
    Security Patch Level 2018-08-01
    Product code TUR
    PDA N920CXXS5CRL3
    CSC N920COJV4CRB3

• FEATURES
      DEODEXED
      DEKNOXED
      PREROOTED WITH MAGISK 18.0
      MAGISKMANAGER 6.1.0
      TWEAKED
      ALL LANGUAGES ENABLED
      VoLTE
      APPLOCK
      PRIVATE MODE
      STOCK KERNEL
      EDGE FEATURES
      some more extra features

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

- Enter TWRP and Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache
    - Flash rom zip
    - Reboot

XDA:DevDB Information
    MSR, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
    Androidwizzard
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-19

Created 2017-05-16
    Last Updated 2019-09-11
    Specials

Note 8 AirCommand
    Note 8 Live Message
    Oreo Keyboard
    Note 9 media
    TW Launcher 2017
    + Finder
    all included in RH1 + RL3
    Update RE4

basic version already up and updated in OP.

but: I've made an advanced version with
    N8 AirCommand
    Live Drawing
    TW Home 2017
    Oreo Keyboard
    Free Reboot Pro app
    HiddenPower on top right

status -> downloadlink in post #3
    Wow A.W.... are u working on a Oreo Rom for the N5?

yes, that's the way it is :fingers-crossed: