[ROM][7.0][MYSTYLEROM][N920CGI][RL3][19-01-19]

Search This thread

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013
IHm4hoT.png

DISCLAIMER
This project is for educational purpose only, by no means is there any intention to break any copyrights or to achieve financial remuneration.
Everyone who uses provided files and flashes on his device does it on his own risk!
Neither XDA nor me take any responsibility for any harm you might face with this.

why this new thread?

due to professional commitment I am near to leave rom building completely behind and shut down my contributions on XDA at least for several months.

right with release of newest QD2 firmware I’ve made this rom just for my personal usage and shared in my telegram community.

More than 400 downloads in the first week even without public release and positive response about performance and battery life convinced me to share with you here too.

Agreed, it’s not a big deal though to make such rom but good enough to share with you in case some1 likes to run what I prefer on my device.

why not as continuation of NN?

easy to answer: Sammy changes UI step by step and romcontrol for NN would slightly revert improvements coming with newest firmware. Romcontrol ist still working even on this one here.

how about future roms?

I will always go for newest firmware and make something for me and why not share with you?

feature requests?

ever1 is free to request whatever she/he likes to have but I can’t promise to add immediately or near future.

This rom is meant for flashoholics who want a perfect backup rom without many additional features, rock stable, extended battery life, a silent harbour for your precious device to take a rest :good:
As soon as a new firmware rolls out for international N920x this rom will be updated and hopefully improved, older version will be removed.

ROM BASE INFO
Model SM-N920C
Model name Galaxy Note 5
Turkey (TUR)
Version Android 7
Changelist 11762721
Build date Wed, 26 Dec 2018 07:32:47
Security Patch Level 2018-08-01
Product code TUR
PDA N920CXXS5CRL3
CSC N920COJV4CRB3

• FEATURES
    DEODEXED
    DEKNOXED
    PREROOTED WITH MAGISK 18.0
    MAGISKMANAGER 6.1.0
    TWEAKED
    ALL LANGUAGES ENABLED
    VoLTE
    APPLOCK
    PRIVATE MODE
    STOCK KERNEL
    EDGE FEATURES
    some more extra features

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

- Enter TWRP and Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache
- Flash rom zip
- Reboot

XDA:DevDB Information
MSR, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
Androidwizzard
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-19

Created 2017-05-16
Last Updated 2019-09-11

saifkhan9187

Jul 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
That is what i was searching.... thank you bro.... im currently using your nn9... will keep this in as a backup.....superb work...bundle of thanks..

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013

basically this is a tweaked stock rom?

Seems like a simple and tweaked rom but users report about really good battery life up to 7:30 hours of SOT, rock stable and bugfree

thanks , but i wished you release a stock S8 port , i know there are plenty of s8 ports but non of them have your stock and fast port style

I've played around with S8 port quite a while but at the end I hated it and sorted out completely as I couldn't find any real benefit for Note 5.

@casper

Oct 4, 2014
I have been using it since 4 days. A really great rom for a long battery life.
Wifi on (2 hours)
Bluetooth on( 7 hours for headphones)
Sync on
Mobile data on
Brightness automatic
Social apps [whatsapp(video and voice call Average half an hour ), instagram swarm twitter telegram]+tapatalk+chrome+sbrowser+gmail+outlook+spotify(Average 1 hour) and a few other apps

As a result 4 hours 46 minutes SOT and And still have 15% charge

Congratulations for this wonderful rom

Last edited:

waqasjee

Dec 17, 2014
I have been using it since 4 days. A really great rom for a long battery life.
Wifi on (2 hours)
Bluetooth on( 7 hours for headphones)
Sync on
Mobile data on
Brightness automatic
Social apps [whatsapp(video and voice call Average half an hour ), instagram swarm twitter telegram]+tapatalk+chrome+sbrowser+gmail+outlook+spotify(Average 1 hour) and a few other apps

As a result 4 hours 46 minutes SOT and And still have 15% charge

Congratulations for this wonderful rom

With power saving or without power saving ?

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Seems like a simple and tweaked rom but users report about really good battery life up to 7:30 hours of SOT, rock stable and bugfree

I've played around with S8 port quite a while but at the end I hated it and sorted out completely as I couldn't find any real benefit for Note 5.

How to add app lock...?
Or any flashable zip for applock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IHm4hoT.png

DISCLAIMER
    This project is for educational purpose only, by no means is there any intention to break any copyrights or to achieve financial remuneration.
    Everyone who uses provided files and flashes on his device does it on his own risk!
    Neither XDA nor me take any responsibility for any harm you might face with this.

why this new thread?

due to professional commitment I am near to leave rom building completely behind and shut down my contributions on XDA at least for several months.

right with release of newest QD2 firmware I’ve made this rom just for my personal usage and shared in my telegram community.

More than 400 downloads in the first week even without public release and positive response about performance and battery life convinced me to share with you here too.

Agreed, it’s not a big deal though to make such rom but good enough to share with you in case some1 likes to run what I prefer on my device.

why not as continuation of NN?

easy to answer: Sammy changes UI step by step and romcontrol for NN would slightly revert improvements coming with newest firmware. Romcontrol ist still working even on this one here.

how about future roms?

I will always go for newest firmware and make something for me and why not share with you?

feature requests?

ever1 is free to request whatever she/he likes to have but I can’t promise to add immediately or near future.

This rom is meant for flashoholics who want a perfect backup rom without many additional features, rock stable, extended battery life, a silent harbour for your precious device to take a rest :good:
    As soon as a new firmware rolls out for international N920x this rom will be updated and hopefully improved, older version will be removed.

ROM BASE INFO
    Model SM-N920C
    Model name Galaxy Note 5
    Turkey (TUR)
    Version Android 7
    Changelist 11762721
    Build date Wed, 26 Dec 2018 07:32:47
    Security Patch Level 2018-08-01
    Product code TUR
    PDA N920CXXS5CRL3
    CSC N920COJV4CRB3

• FEATURES
      DEODEXED
      DEKNOXED
      PREROOTED WITH MAGISK 18.0
      MAGISKMANAGER 6.1.0
      TWEAKED
      ALL LANGUAGES ENABLED
      VoLTE
      APPLOCK
      PRIVATE MODE
      STOCK KERNEL
      EDGE FEATURES
      some more extra features

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

- Enter TWRP and Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache
    - Flash rom zip
    - Reboot

XDA:DevDB Information
    MSR, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
    Androidwizzard
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-19

Created 2017-05-16
    Last Updated 2019-09-11
    Specials

Note 8 AirCommand
    Note 8 Live Message
    Oreo Keyboard
    Note 9 media
    TW Launcher 2017
    + Finder
    all included in RH1 + RL3
    Update RE4

basic version already up and updated in OP.

but: I've made an advanced version with
    N8 AirCommand
    Live Drawing
    TW Home 2017
    Oreo Keyboard
    Free Reboot Pro app
    HiddenPower on top right

status -> downloadlink in post #3
    Wow A.W.... are u working on a Oreo Rom for the N5?

yes, that's the way it is :fingers-crossed: