- Feb 6, 2012
The Android Open Source Project
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
I don't know how frequently I'll update this, it depends on the free time I have.
DUAL SIM DEVICES ARE NOT SUPPORTED FOR NOW due to some proprietary things which I don't know how to handle properly now and I don't know if I will add the support in the future.
Yes, a decent browser is missing, I'll add back the M one in the future.
From now I'll probably focus more on CM than this.
- Go to SystemUI Tuner -> Other -> Show restart in global actions menu to enable "Reboot" button in the power menu (this is a port of Sony's attempt to add the Reboot button to AOSP)
- Night mode and navigation bar customizations are shown by default
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Camcorder (tip: it works on Google Camera after setting video quality to 720p)
- HDR (tip: it works on Moto Camera)
- Permissive SELinux
Requires Unlocked Bootloader & a custom recovery
- Place ROM & Gapps in your virtual SD
- Reboot in Bootloader Mode
- Go to "Recovery" (Vol +/Vol -) and confirm (power)
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Install the ROM zip
- DO NOT REBOOT
- Install the Gapps zip
The Android Open Source Project 7, ROM for the Moto G 2015
Source Code: http://github.com/F-AOSP
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
Last Updated 2016-09-20