• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][7.0][Stock][.33][3.7 b7][Deodex][DeBloat][Font][Stereo][Vulkan™] Xperia Loop™

Horst the Animal

Dec 30, 2014
Berlin
Did you install any updates afterwards? Up to which it is recommend?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z5 Compact mit Tapatalk
Nope i just replace the overlay because I like if the percentage is on the right side.
I have the best battery experience with 3.1 and no update. But I try every update but I don't like any one of this so I dirty flash back every time.

Reactions: MakeHav0

altvolt74

Jan 5, 2011
Guaynabo
Z5C_32.3.A.2.33_UPDATE_3.7 Beta 6

-fix duplicate commands (sched_boost was repeated causing alot unesesarry wakes on big cores)
- posible fix on lil cores hanging on and stay on random freq(caused sched_enable_power_aware seems like the sched doesn't know overclock freq leading to stuck in a random freq indefinite)
- move some of the scripts to init.qcom.post.boot(to guarantee that they stick during and and afterboot)
-fix some google and fb drained(testing)
- minor fix

-out of topic sorry folks been busy holidays summer buch of activity

note: some apps doesn't support well ambient display using aosp source it happens to me before and even now were some app leave the display on atleast i found happen to me on skout social app .....fb gplus emails twiter snapchat and games doesn't behave like that
im still investigating

please hit thaks and let me know
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2OGrWcFTD9tVHJlRnJjeUZXMFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

altvolt74

Jan 5, 2011
Guaynabo
Check this graph out. Little core is always locked to max frequency, load is 0 or 100%. All parameters are stock. Notice: grey line is load and colored is frequency.
For me, a fix for the highest alarm(com.google.android.gms) was uninstalling the beta and installing the regular version. This causes way too much wakeups(1000/min), so we should address this first-If you don't have the beta, uninstall Play Services and reinstall. Also, disabling location services seems to work.

Edit: Its 99*F(37C) in my area, and my phone was heating up before. My phone runs cooly now.
Did you install any updates afterwards? Up to which it is recommend?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z5 Compact mit Tapatalk
try latest update beta 6 i have fix the issue

Last edited:

PeppeBove

Feb 5, 2011
How do you suggest to install? Just flash 3.1 rom and last beta update? Or should i install all updates from 3.1 to last?

Inviato dal mio E5823 utilizzando Tapatalk

Raz0Rfail

Oct 24, 2013
Hi i installed th rom yesterday and came from Kryptonian on mm. So I checked today with es File Explorer, I have only 8gb internal storage and 6gb is already used. Is this normal or can someone help me?
In Kryptonian internal storage was 16gb and had 6gb used

altvolt74

Jan 5, 2011
Guaynabo
Hi i installed th rom yesterday and came from Kryptonian on mm. So I checked today with es File Explorer, I have only 8gb internal storage and 6gb is already used. Is this normal or can someone help me?
In Kryptonian internal storage was 16gb and had 6gb used
have to flash latest nougat ftf in some cases need also to format data partition

@Raz0Rfail
15,76gt/32,00gt here. Android system taking 9,43gt. I guess that is normal?
it is normal if u format ur data partiton u may have 22/32gb (it has reserved 5gb for system 1gb zram 512 mb cache and the rest in different partiton )

altvolt74

Jan 5, 2011
Guaynabo
Z5C_32.3.A.2.33_UPDATE_3.7 Beta 7

- lock system ui on 60 fps and games ( this wont reduce the batt live it just help to ramp up the cpu and prevent from core plug in )(like an boost on singles cores)
- changes on thermal.conf instead of dropping to 960mhz on big cores on first stage of thermal throttling will now drop to 1248 mhz
- change his speed freq to 1248 instead of 960 on lil cores
- minor fixes

note:
for got to change pakage name on flash zip

please hit thanks if this help out also leave reviews

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2OGrWcFTD9tbFdPbkNiWUpJMG8/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

mediafellow

Mar 20, 2013
thank you for the continued updates, this is pretty amazing. my battery life is unfortunately down after beta 6 and if i check my wakelocks it seems nlpwakelock services are to blame for this. is there an updated gapps which i can install to help towards resolving this?

altvolt74

Jan 5, 2011
Guaynabo
thank you for the continued updates, this is pretty amazing. my battery life is unfortunately down after beta 6 and if i check my wakelocks it seems nlpwakelock services are to blame for this. is there an updated gapps which i can install to help towards resolving this?
1. Disable location services completely (or)

2. Turn off location reporting and location history under Google settings and disable wifi based location reporting under wifi settings as well.

this could be related to your network or router not pin point you well....

Last edited:
Reactions: mediafellow

mediafellow

Mar 20, 2013
1. Disable location services completely (or)

2. Turn off location reporting and location history under Google settings and disable wifi based location reporting under wifi settings as well.

this could be related to your network or router not pin point you well....
thanks, i will try both of those and report back after a couple cycles.

Raz0Rfail

Oct 24, 2013
have to flash latest nougat ftf in some cases need also to format data partition

hmm because my upgrade path was following:
1. flash .33 from flashtool. Including wipe everything without changing TA.
2. Flash AndroKernel and TWRP 3.1.1
3. Boot up until the setup from language etc.
4. Hard reboot, and then move into twrp with power + volume down simultaneously
5. Factory Reset
6. Install Rom 3.1 + 3.7 Beta Update 6
7. Boot up into System and do the language setup and set up the entire phone.

it is normal if u format ur data partiton u may have 22/32gb (it has reserved 5gb for system 1gb zram 512 mb cache and the rest in different partiton )
But I have only 8GB Data.
I will add Screenshot.