[ROM][7.0][Testing][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 14.0 [05.10.16]

Search This thread

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
well, you think wrong

hi, good to see your early work here,

BTW i recommend to switch between nandroid backups instead of using dual boot, to many issues over time and then
too many user errors as well, not worth to save 3-4 minutes that it costs to restore a backup and boot IMO.

keep it up, i'm a bit busy with 16h days on a new project, hence not that present ATM but reading still once a day through it all.

cheers

Reactions: Yousvel

superchandan007

Nov 1, 2013
Bangalore
www.google.com
are u using the latest update? or 18th September build?

Sent from my OnePlus 2
Yes... Screenshot_20160922-212331.png

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dazonperk22

mcprescribed

Jan 30, 2015
This build is so fast, its made a lot of difference for me and heat wise whilst playing games! Notification slider is working now. I can not seem to rotate the screen in game, minor really. Thanks!

mcprescribed

Jan 30, 2015
Is it possible to get a tile to keep the screen on, like caffiene? Also I see this issue across loads of different builds, the button reverses back quite often, any ideas?

Long back button to kill non responsive apps not in developer options (from what I've seen), always found that very useful, but there seems like less non responsive apps right now (whoop)!.

ApriliaM3

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
Bangkok
I've had a cleanup here so let's get back on-topic thanks guys.
Also, rather than engage trolls and derail the thread, please just report them and let a moderator deal with it.
Otherwise we need to cleanup your comments as well.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone