[ROM][7.0][TW][Exynos][Stable]Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0

alibeygi

Jul 29, 2020
Tehran
Hey everyone, I'm installing RN 6.0 on my mom's phone and it's been stuck at "Installing 1700+ Fonts, 40%". Is this normal? I mean does it really take more than 15 mins to install fonts? If no, can I abort the installation and reboot back to TWRP, wipe everything and start installer again and unselect fonts?
it's not normal i think..no one recommend you abort installation that may brick your phone but some times you have to..actually i was in some situation like you and i cancel installation and start again and no problem happen

Xinto

Dec 27, 2016
Tbilisi
it's not normal i think..no one recommend you abort installation that may brick your phone but some times you have to..actually i was in some situation like you and i cancel installation and start again and no problem happen
Well, flashing system doesn't really affect recovery partition so technically I'll still be able to reboot to recovery

w41ru5

Jul 17, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm installing RN 6.0 on my mom's phone and it's been stuck at "Installing 1700+ Fonts, 40%". Is this normal? I mean does it really take more than 15 mins to install fonts? If no, can I abort the installation and reboot back to TWRP, wipe everything and start installer again and unselect fonts?
It's too long. Take out the battery, reboot to TWRP and start again w/o the fonts.
Edit: I saw you managed. Well done.

Reactions: Xinto

Cuanhog

Dec 12, 2013
Happy New Year everyone!
New stock camera for the Refined Note 8 7.1.1
- fixed SlowMotion video recording. Used by 1920x1080 instead of 1280x720 on the Note 8;
- fixed HyperMotion video recording;
- removed or reduced the limitation of video recording by time, depending on the mode
- reduced threshold for turning off the flash when the battery is low to 1%;
- improved jpeg quality from 96 to 100;
- Auto mode: fixed the brightness slider (exposure);
- Auto mode: the selected filter effect is fully operational in the videorecording (swipe from right);
- PRO mode: fixed manual exposure change for PRO photo and PRO video recording;
- PRO mode: fixed work of manual change of white balance, incl. on a scale of color temperature, for PRO photo and PRO video recording;
- PRO mode: fixed manual ISO change (Samsung Note 4 ISO 100-800) for PRO photo and PRO video recording;
- PRO mode: fixed work of manual change of color tone (filters-effects and manual adjustment) for PRO photo and PRO video recording;
- PRO mode: fixed the work of manually changing the value of the exposure time to 1 second. The shutter speed of 2,4,8,10 seconds did not work;
- PRO mode: no Camera API 2 - no manual focus change in PRO mode.
Link
Awesome work, thank you for this

Reactions: ariarman

mil101

Feb 6, 2009
These are the best ROMs. I have tested and I am very pleased. I have a telephone for over 5 years. These are my first changes. I had problems with crashing pages from time to time. I tried different browsers. Cleaning the system to factory values did not help. Thank you !!!

MAOQ

May 6, 2015
Kharkiv
Hello everyone. I left Nuga v7.1.1 for about 8 months due to 4 important bugs/shortcomings.
1). After installing the firmware, a window with the error com.android.phone pops up and somehow reappears after a while. Deleting Phone data did not help. Didn't find a way to fix this problem? This is more important. One day after that, an error occurred and I also deleted all numbers from my phone.(((
2). Echo on call. Sometimes the interlocutor did not hear me and this is very bad when there is an important matter.((( Not fixed yet?
3). Another problem is the camera. It seems like Konup fixed something and how will it take photos and videos normally? How a native camera works without the Camera2 API.)
4). The sound wheezes, there is noise and after the call the music does not work. Does everyone have it? Maybe the kernel has already been fixed?

Last edited:

Schalke84

Apr 15, 2019
alexega © Project Nougat N8|S8+|S8|S7edge|s7 Over 700 Mods!

Hello everyone. Guys this is a mod from the respected alexega(do not forget to thank him for the mod/beauty) and with the permission of the respected alexega, our friend dear Konup made a mod for our device.
Hi. I had a problem with the caller screen on Alexega mod. The image must be from the dpi values, it seems to have problems. I had to install by deleting the caller application through the mod.

NimaXDA

Jun 20, 2016
Karachi
Is there any fix for these errors in N910C =
Double tap on Desktop isn't working...
Call recording isn't working...
How to remove battery percentage?
I know about the fingerprint sensor, its ok!

nestum123

Mar 13, 2011
hi everyone...
firstly thanks to developer for this great rom.
i just got 1 problem with this rom... is there anybody have trouble to use handsfree (earphone) while phone call?

my problem is, i can hear the caller but they cant hear me. without the handsfree, everything is fine.

but using other apps (whatsapp/telegram) whether voice call or video call, its working just fine.

I used N910c with Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0

thanks...

Last edited:

Stagman110

Sep 15, 2013
Caracas
After several installation methods I managed to have a temporary SOLUTION for the N910C that has problems with [imei] and [mobile signal] and ramdom rebounds

Instructions

.Follow the installation instructions update the latest bootloader and download Cynagogen rom Erick-will mod CM13 its latest version [cm-13.0-20161109-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx] before installing, please backup your MODEM and efs and install it on your note 4 n910c when you start the rom check there is a normal mobile signal and imei is working if not, restore efs and MODEM backup in TWRP and boot the rom and you will have mobile signal and imei working go back to TWRP and make a backup of EFS and MODEM already saved, restore the latest efs and the modem you got from the cm13 rom now if you make the wipes and install the rom you want REFINED NOUGAT 6.0 android 7.0 and you will see that now it will boot the normal rom you will not have random reboots or loss of imei or signal in case of dy you lose mobile signal and imei restores efs and imei of the cm13 rom from which you have made the backup greetings hope it can help you maybe remix roms worksand anan linages

Last edited:

nestum123

Mar 13, 2011
hi everyone...
firstly thanks to developer for this great rom.
i just got 1 problem with this rom... is there anybody have trouble to use handsfree (earphone) while phone call?

my problem is, i can hear the caller but they cant hear me. without the handsfree, everything is fine.

but using other apps (whatsapp/telegram) whether voice call or video call, its working just fine.

I used N910c with Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0

thanks...
hi all, just found the solution. everything is mention earlier on 1st post.. now, my phone working just fine and im glad my note 4 can survive (hopefully) another 3-4 years.. thanks @ananjaser1211 and team..

Pact

Nov 21, 2015
How different is the gpu and cpu performance in this 7.1.1 rom, compared to the latest lineage 16/17 releases?
Or is it basically the same kernel, with just some little tweaks for compatibility with AOSP?