[ROM][7.1.1][EOL][WT88047] CyanogenMod 14.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

voidGlyph

Dec 14, 2016
Jember
Last 2 Builds at times i have noticed that when the device is charging, it incorrectly registers a tap and taps somewhere else on the screen, upon removal of charger it works fine, and this happens once in a while, reboots fix it

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

one other thing that i have noticed from after the update from 13 is that i can not access the SD card anymore from the CM filexplorer, I can still access the files from the Setting-Storage (looks like the AOSP explorer) and other apps, would a format fix it?

Did a clean flash, used titanium backup pro just for whatsapp.

It's not from the device, it was your charger, if your charger outputs having more than 2 ampere, it will happens like you said(or ghost touch), because our device charger work optimally 1.5 Ampere

Correct me if I'm wrong

abhitweaks

Jan 20, 2017
Yes, it does..

I'm using a redmi 2 8 gb variant and Volte seems to be working just fine for me. making calls with jio without that annoying app or having to keep mobile data on.:)

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

I don't see any theme engine present. No themes on 5.8.0?

Nishant0001

May 11, 2012
Delhi
My local manifest for those who want to build. (May subject to sudden changes. Don't come here crying if it suddenly does not want to compile)

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_wingtech_wt88047" path="device/wingtech/wt88047" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_wingtech_msm8916" path="kernel/wingtech/msm8916" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_wingtech" path="vendor/wingtech" remote="github" revision="cm-14.0" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_cyanogen_msm8916-common" path="device/cyanogen/msm8916-common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />

<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" />
  <project name="CyanogenMod/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" />
</manifest>

Stuck at animation logo tried 3 times, fresh install, clear everything including system file still same issue.....any solution

Attachments

• IMG_20170121.jpg
    IMG_20170121.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 1,087

Nardleous

Jan 18, 2017
Wait, please don't lock the thread yet

Enable Advance restart from developer option then press power key you will get option for recovery boot and other method switch off mobile then Press vol up+vol down+power key together...

Yes, that's the problem, i cannot go into recovery mode, it is stuck, just a blank screen, i know that i have been warned that recovery doesn't work, but it seems i missunderstand what it means.
So now i'm unable to flash anything, any solutions? Please.

ratvim

Jun 9, 2013
Mumbai
Wait, please don't lock the thread yet

Yes, that's the problem, i cannot go into recovery mode, it is stuck, just a blank screen, i know that i have been warned that recovery doesn't work, but it seems i missunderstand what it means.
So now i'm unable to flash anything, any solutions? Please.
Ohh...flash recovery again using fastboot method..
You can also enter into recovery with that method

https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-twrp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts