/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
Announcing the MK71.1 release of MoKee Open Source Project finally come to Nubia Z11.
This is still a very stage of the build. It may be buggy.
A full wipe is required flashing from any other's ROMs.
A TWRP (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=125093) is required for flashing ROMs. You may also need to update your radio firmwares with https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767140318 if you're upgrading from 6.0.1
Since the camera driver on Nougat is broken on Nubia's outdated open-sourced kernel, this build is using a prebuilt kernel from the stock ROM, which means:
* No F2FS support - You may need to full format your partition back to EXT4 if you're using F2FS (remember to backup, or you'll lose ALL your data)
* Since I have no way to tweak the touchscreen driver in the close-sourced kernel, you may usually touch something near the edge of the screen by mistake when holding the phone
* No way to disable the touch keypad, so no virtual navigation bar
* No way to swipe the navigation keys as well
These features are not included:
* Wechat fingerprint payment (do it really useful outside China?!)
* NeoVision camera (would be a standalone flashable ZIP soon)
* IR remote control (the same as above)
* TWRP: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=125093
* Radio upgrade: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767140318
* ROM: https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=nx531j&type=nightly