* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
- What is XOSP and how was it born?
XOSP stands for the Xperia Open Source Project. The project was initially created by me (@nilac) for the Galaxy S+ (my old device) years ago. Back then the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The vision was to create a minimal bloat free ROM which included Sony Xperia specific apps and various tweaks users would expect from a custom ROM. S+ Reborn became a success and was eventually ported to different devices so from there I rebranded and XOSP project was founded. I worked on the project for 2 years always trying to improve it. Eventually, Because of the fact Lollipop was buggy on my Galaxy S+ (Which I maintained xosp for at the time) I decided to take a break from development until I got my hands on the Zenfone 2 in 2015 and from then I started again the development of XOSP and continued it ever since.
- What Represents a Release and what represents a Revision?
Revisions include small changes such as bug fixes/improvments etc.. (Usually there are made like 3 revisions per-release). Releases are the main "stable" builds with all new planned features implemented and bugs fixed.
- You can find all the included features right:
- Xosp Default Keyboard fc's ( Workaround use any other )
First time installing XOSP on your Yureka, or coming from another ROM?
- If your cell is encrypted you will have to format data
- Make sure your Bootloader is unlocked and you're running the latest TWRP
- Download latest build
- XOSPApps and GApps
- Reboot recovery Wipe data factory reset
- Flash latest XOSP Flash GApps Flash XOSPApps (Optional)
- XOSP DownloadCenter
- Jenkins Server
- XOSP Sources
- XOSP Devices Sources
- Build XOSP for your device!
- G+ Community
- FB Page
- XOSP Channel on Telegram
- XOSP Community Group on Telegram
- ROM sources
- ROM devices sources
- @nilac and XOSP Team
- CyanogenMod for the base sources
- Sony and the Xperia Community
- Resurrection Remix Team
- AICP Team
- @malybru for the XOSP banner
- Mihir Mistry for the XOSP logo
XOSP 7.1, ROM for the YU Yureka
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader & TWRP
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2017-01-03