[rom][7.1.1][unofficial][d855]xosp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

//SkylarFlux//

Jan 15, 2017
Beau-Bassin
I wish to inform you guys that at each new changes, bug fixes or updates a new build will drop. Don't expect useless weeklies since nothing much would change from initial builds. This weekend's build will be last RL7 build then new one shall drop on release of RL8 which is for very very soon. Hope you guys get my point and don't worry I'm not abandoning anyone. :)

frajofa

Nov 4, 2009
Tryland
Hello to all and congratulation to builder(s) ;)
I'm using the present rom with gapps aroma and all apps are working right. Made a restore of data with titanium backup with no impact on rom (restore of data of app and some app not in store, but no restore of data of system apps...). Use supersu pro beta (implies mr.bump) and busybox because some of my apps do not work without it.

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:Use Greenify well configured and wifi sleep when screen is sleeping = 1% battery in 13 hours !!!!! ;););)

baselslh

Nov 8, 2014
Hello ,
When will you upload the next update?( I am not trying to be rude (you said that you will upload 2 updates 1 at the end of january and the other will be at the middle of february and we are in february and nothing was uploaded))
All I want to say that I can't bare waiting to try the new update ??

polys643

May 26, 2013
Nicosia
Use Greenify well configured and wifi sleep when screen is sleeping = 1% battery in 13 hours !!!!! ;););)

Sorry for going off-topic, but can you please specify what "well configured" means? :) You can contact me in direct message if you want so as not to spam this thread.

Last edited:

epsmed

Aug 30, 2011
Zürich
btw guys good news, new build is dropping soon, not only with RL8 BUT with official support! It'll just be stupid to drop a build now, especially since new release is just behind the doors as we speak :p

Hello SkylarFlux

will you continue supporting with new buils this ROm in the future ?
It is one off the best Roms i ever used. I have now 6.0.1 MOB30R RL6 and wanted to upgrade to RL7

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xosp-logo.gif

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

intro_banner.png

• What is XOSP and how was it born?
      • XOSP stands for the Xperia Open Source Project. The project was initially created by me @nilac) for the Galaxy S+ (my old device) years ago. Back then the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The vision was to create a minimal bloat free ROM which included Sony Xperia specific apps and various tweaks users would expect from a custom ROM.
        S+ Reborn became a success and was eventually ported to different devices so from there I rebranded and XOSP project was founded. I worked on the project for 2 years always trying to improve it. Eventually, Because of the fact Lollipop was buggy on my Galaxy S+ (Which I maintained xosp for at the time) I decided to take a break from development until I got my hands on the Zenfone 2 in 2015 and from then I started again the development of XOSP and continued it ever since.
    • What Represents a Release and what represents a Revision?

• Revisions include small changes such as bug fixes/improvments etc.. (Usually there are made like 3 revisions per-release).
        Releases are the main "stable" builds with all new planned features implemented and bugs fixed.

features_banner.png

• You can find all the included features right:

bugs_banner.png

• You can find the list of current issues in the ROM right:

installation_banner.png

First time installing XOSP on your LG G3, or coming from another ROM?
    • Download latest build,XOSPApps and GApps
    • Reboot recovery
    • Wipe data factory reset
    • Flash latest XOSP
    • Flash GApps
    • Flash XOSPApps (Optional)
    • Reboot

Upgrading from earlier release or revision of XOSP:
    • Reboot recovery
    • Flash latest XOSP
    • Flash GApps if necessary
    • Flash XOSPApps (Optional)
    • Wipe cache and dalvik
    • Reboot

links_banner.png

downloads_banner.png

sources_banner.png

credits_banner.png

• @nilac and XOSP Team
    • Lineage OS for the base sources
    • Sony and the Xperia Community
    • Resurrection Remix Team
    • AICP Team
    • @malybru for the XOSP banner
    • Mihir Mistry for the XOSP logo

Donate me a cup of coffee for more builds :highfive:
    PayPal: [email protected]
    ROM doin fine on D855. Thank you for bringing to us. Will you follow official XOSP updates? I suppose you working by self coz no official support for our device.

EDIT: Official support coming this February! :)
    btw guys good news, new build is dropping soon, not only with RL8 BUT with official support! It'll just be stupid to drop a build now, especially since new release is just behind the doors as we speak :p
    New build is up~

Grab it here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwbOXvuXpbYVRC1jbktUc2hlQWs

Happy flashing and enjoy! :)
    I wish to inform you guys that at each new changes, bug fixes or updates a new build will drop. Don't expect useless weeklies since nothing much would change from initial builds. This weekend's build will be last RL7 build then new one shall drop on release of RL8 which is for very very soon. Hope you guys get my point and don't worry I'm not abandoning anyone. :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone