Search This thread

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

These are unofficial builds which have nothing stripped or added. It is as it was in official LineageOS 14.1 builds. All feature requests will be ignored.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • IR Blaster
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • None

Instructions :
  • Download latest TWRP
  • Download the latest build
  • Download the latest firmware of your choice from here
  • Download latest GApps package from OpenGApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the firmware first
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Flash latest Magisk
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Changelog :

Credits :

Last edited:

Mogul MAXX

May 17, 2015
Won't this version be as advanced as advanced LOS??

If not, what would be the future updates be..??
I'll take this post for further updates. I am currently working on a OTA alternative for these unofficial builds. Nothing has been stripped or added or modified and it will never be. It will be as it would be in LineageOS 14.1.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje

Will this rom feature the signal tweaks you implemented in advanced LOS?

No, no tweaks, no additional commits, no OMS, no microG, no nothing. Pure stock. The reason why I stopped with Advanced LineageOS 14.1 is because of those tweaks and lack of time to mess around with them. The updates will be the one only from LineageOS, nothing more.

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków

Will this rom feature the signal tweaks you implemented in advanced LOS?

Do people dont read at all these days?

These are unofficial builds which have nothing stripped or added. It is as it was in official LineageOS 14.1 builds. All feature requests will be ignored.

drahmed8686

Nov 13, 2016
Thanx for ur hard work ....since u left ur project on advanced los i went back to stock miui again...
I really like ur amazing optimization of advanced los without any bloatware of features ....

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Thanx for ur hard work ....since u left ur project on advanced los i went back to stock miui again...
I really like ur amazing optimization of advanced los without any bloatware of features ....

I will continue with it at some point when I will have some spare time. Until then, as I promised, only unofficial LOS14.1

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
what th epoint of posting the official rom tagged as unofficial if its without any modifiations

I think you don't know the meaning of tags. Official support has dropped since last month and there are no official builds from LineageOS. Unofficial builds are from a generous guy, posted here with the latest updates as the official were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pure LOS14.1 with December security patch level.

lineage-14.1-20181219-UNOFFICIAL-mido.zip

Format the data if you are downgrading from LOS15/LOS16.0 builds (or any current oreo/pie ROM).

I recommend the official TWRP.

Kernel recommendations:
    1. Shinsoo kernel
    2. Franco nougat kernel, with r15 changes and working zRAM (read description)
    Franco:
    b252db64bb0821854f50843391c8f93e.jpg

Enjoy the best/smoothest experience.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • None

Instructions :
    • Download latest TWRP
    • Download the latest build
    • Download the latest firmware of your choice from here
    • Download latest GApps package from OpenGApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the firmware first
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Flash latest Magisk
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Changelog :

Credits :
    New build has been uploaded with latest Lineage changes, enjoy!
    New build with fixed signal issue is uploaded. Enjoy!
    I'll take this post for further updates. I am currently working on a OTA alternative for these unofficial builds. Nothing has been stripped or added or modified and it will never be. It will be as it would be in LineageOS 14.1.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone