[ROM][7.1.2][A310F] LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)

Search This thread

Tomycta

Feb 16, 2016
BRIGHTNESS MOD!
-Decreases minimum brightness to the same as TW minimum brightness
-Auto brighness also tweaked

I made this mod and share it for those who also miss the low brightness like we had on Touchwizz

Hit thanks if you liked it
(Black Notifications coming soon! (After my exams))

https://mega.nz/#F!0y50nRjK!98iS8hEJNKeGuo-8zf0fFw
Hi. If I already got installed lineageos can I flash this mode from twrp? Or i have to flash it only when I install the rom for the first time? Thanks

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

CStadler

Apr 4, 2017
Hi. If I already got installed lineageos can I flash this mode from twrp? Or i have to flash it only when I install the rom for the first time? Thanks
When u flash it doesnt matter, if u didnt make heavy framework changes it should work perfectly, if u dirty flash an update you'll have to reflash the mod, it basically replaces a file in a system apk,
So just flash it via twrp, you dont have to do a clean install of your rom to use this

Reactions: Tomycta

Tomycta

Feb 16, 2016
When u flash it doesnt matter, if u didnt make heavy framework changes it should work perfectly, if u dirty flash an update you'll have to reflash the mod, it basically replaces a file in a system apk,
So just flash it via twrp, you dont have to do a clean install of your rom to use this
Thanks that's cool. What is about the black notifications? Can you attach some print screens? Thanks

CStadler

Apr 4, 2017
Thanks that's cool. What is about the black notifications? Can you attach some print screens? Thanks
Unfortunately I stopped working on it, "AospUI Black" is a substratum theme that also themes notifications ons LOS, so i just use the theme, so i doubt ill continue with theming the notifications

Tomycta

Feb 16, 2016
Unfortunately I stopped working on it, "AospUI Black" is a substratum theme that also themes notifications ons LOS, so i just use the theme, so i doubt ill continue with theming the notifications
Is it working? Does it worth flashing? Thanks

Tomycta

Feb 16, 2016
Can you please be more specific about your question?
The birghtness mod works, you just flash it through twrp, and there is no black notifications mod anymore, only an unfinished one, but its mot needed since there is alternatives
The brightness mod works great. Didn.t know what is about the black notification. Thanks

Stricted

Recognized Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Hesse
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S7

channel48

Jul 10, 2016
Hi , Your Google Lins are not downloading , can you please upload to www.mediafire.com or Mega - something is not good with your Links.

Thanks for fixing -
Keep up the good work and good hosting.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Why are the links removed?
Can you provide better ones?

punkrockfan

Aug 23, 2012
thats not my link but the one from start post and working fine

google only says it a cannot check malware and b prview does not work but you can go on dan hit download anyway

why the dev has removed the links, no idea

idea one: roms perform bad?

idea two: as he said he was banned here before it might be bad work/behaviour whatever?

funderbenz

Apr 27, 2018
Hey, I've started the install, then i suddenly did someting else, but when i looked back to my phone after 5 minutes (no more) the screen was totally black. Bricked the f. phone s.

lordmada

Mar 18, 2014
Hi
I experience awkward voice in microphone when trying to record voice note or call via messenger

I ve galaxy s6
Any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7ae33-http2b_www2-pic-upload-de_img_32394686_lineageos_banner_xda.png

Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)

NOTE: THIS ROM IS MADE FOR GALAXY A3 (2016), OBVIOUSLY IT WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER DEVICE.

DISCLAIMER:
    Your warranty is now void!
    The ROM is under development and have some bugs.
    We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    By flashing this ROM, you accept this disclaimer.

Installation:
    1) Put the .zip file in Internal or External Storage (No need unzip it).
    2) Reboot in Recovery Mode (Use only TWRP Recovery!)
    3) Wipe Data and Cache (This need only for first clean installing)
    4) Flash the ROM via Install zip.
    5) Flash the Google Apps (If you want)
    6) Reboot and Enjoy!

Download:

Other useful links:

* TWRP-3.1.1-0:

* Google Apps (choose arm for Android 7.1):

* Native SU for Lineage-OS 14.1 (choose addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip)

* Fix for sensors (needed only for builds until 12/07/2017):

Sources:

Contributors:
    @alexax66 (Developing),
    @aapav01 (Developing),
    @KMXSLR (Developing),
    @Stricted (Developing),
    @xEmre66 (Testing and helps)

Version Information:
    ROM Status: Stable
    ROM OS Version: 7.1.2 Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Any Bootloader and Modem from stock ROMs.
    Based on: LineageOS 14.1

Created: 2017-07-06
    Last Updated: 2017-09-07
    New build is avalable lineage_14.1-20170729-UNOFFICIAL-a3xeltexx

Changelist:
    * sync with main LOS repo
    * used Exynos5422 hardware branch (more faster and smoother) Thx @KMXSLR for his idea
    * added small fixes for sepolicy
    * used unpacking system.new.dat (for making minor changes directly in zip)
    Hi all!
    Sorry for my silence long old time. I was busy.
    Today, through joint efforts (thx @sekil and @KMXSLR), i released first stable build LOS-14.1
    A lot of work has been done over the past month which resulted in the fixing of many critically bugs:
    - GPSD wakelock
    - audio record
    - camera record
    - voice call volume adjust
    - Wi-Fi Tethering
    - NFC
    - battery drain
    - lags and freezing
    - and other (full changelist see on github)

You can download new stable weekly builds from next week (link in my first post)
    New build lineage_14.1-20170804-UNOFFICIAL-a3xeltexx

Changelist: Fixed the "SMS not sent" error message shown in SMS app while the actual SMS has been sent to network and delivered to the recipient (Thx @KMXSLR for his finded patch)
    New build is available here https://lineage.stricted.net/a3xeltexx

Changelist:
    * used newest exynos7580 repo
    * used unify kernel source for all exynos7580 devices
    * fixed rescaling video (YouTube zoom bug is fixed!) Thx @KMXSLR for his finded patch
    * builded with @Stricted's remote server (Now new nightly builds will be done every monday night (german time) automaticaly. See here). Please donate @Stricted

Full changelist