[ROM][7.1.2][A310F] LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)

Search This thread

counti

May 25, 2010
permission issue

Is the permission issue with internal memory card now solved? I had permission problems with a version from october, it was not possible to copy data from external sdcard to internal sdcard and in threema it was not possible to send and load files.

4nndee

Apr 6, 2014
Can someone please post link of twrp and odin that I need so I can flash the latest stable version of rom. I'm using stock samsung rom atm. Thanks
See first post in "Other useful links"

Is the permission issue with internal memory card now solved? I had permission problems with a version from october, it was not possible to copy data from external sdcard to internal sdcard and in threema it was not possible to send and load files.
I had the same problem with an older build. To get an answer to this question would be relevant for me, too :)

Man_tzagk

Mar 26, 2017
Athens
Please help me i have the a310f version and every time i go to insatll the os i get the error 7 on twrp i have tried may different bulds including the lastes one, i have tried wiping fully and tried many different twrp versions please help me

Shumafuk

Nov 6, 2013
Bug with muted speaker during phone call is fixed now? Thanks.

Last edited:

Shumafuk

Nov 6, 2013
Installed lineage-14.1-20171211_020659-UNOFFICIAL-a3xeltexx.zip and open_gapps-arm-7.1-mini-20171230.zip = bootlop (boot logo Galaxy A3 is turning off and on). Whats wrong? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcus.o04

Sharad7711

Jan 3, 2018
it's not booting

I've installed many other roms
They all work
But I badly want to try lineage is
But it doesn't boot up
Stays in the logo of lineage
Logo don't even move

CStadler

Apr 4, 2017
Installed lineage-14.1-20171211_020659-UNOFFICIAL-a3xeltexx.zip and open_gapps-arm-7.1-mini-20171230.zip = bootlop (boot logo Galaxy A3 is turning off and on). Whats wrong? Thanks.
Try only flashing LOS, boot up, reboot to recovery, flash gapps, and boot up again, I've had a similar issue on a S4 mini and this fixed it for me, you can also try pico or nano gapps

Shumafuk

Nov 6, 2013
Try only flashing LOS, boot up, reboot to recovery, flash gapps, and boot up again, I've had a similar issue on a S4 mini and this fixed it for me, you can also try pico or nano gapps

Tried already, same problem. Boot logo of Samsung is turning On and Off every 5 secs.

I think lineage-14.1-20171211_020659-UNOFFICIAL-a3xeltexx.zip is corrupted, anyone tried this version?

Last edited:

CStadler

Apr 4, 2017

Attachments

• LOS_Minimum_Brightness.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 167

Shumafuk

Nov 6, 2013
Reactions: Tomycta

Shumafuk

Nov 6, 2013
I don't understand what addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip should do? I flashed via TWRP and nothing happend. No root.

Stricted

Recognized Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Hesse
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S7
I don't understand what addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip should do? I flashed via TWRP and nothing happend. No root.

It is a zip to root lineage os rom, use magisk if you want to become rooted

how about not using magisk or supersu atall?
install "addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip" enable the developer options and enable the root access
you will get then a notification if anything wants root access and you can grant or deny it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7ae33-http2b_www2-pic-upload-de_img_32394686_lineageos_banner_xda.png

Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)

NOTE: THIS ROM IS MADE FOR GALAXY A3 (2016), OBVIOUSLY IT WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER DEVICE.

DISCLAIMER:
    Your warranty is now void!
    The ROM is under development and have some bugs.
    We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    By flashing this ROM, you accept this disclaimer.

Installation:
    1) Put the .zip file in Internal or External Storage (No need unzip it).
    2) Reboot in Recovery Mode (Use only TWRP Recovery!)
    3) Wipe Data and Cache (This need only for first clean installing)
    4) Flash the ROM via Install zip.
    5) Flash the Google Apps (If you want)
    6) Reboot and Enjoy!

Download:

Other useful links:

* TWRP-3.1.1-0:

* Google Apps (choose arm for Android 7.1):

* Native SU for Lineage-OS 14.1 (choose addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip)

* Fix for sensors (needed only for builds until 12/07/2017):

Sources:

Contributors:
    @alexax66 (Developing),
    @aapav01 (Developing),
    @KMXSLR (Developing),
    @Stricted (Developing),
    @xEmre66 (Testing and helps)

Version Information:
    ROM Status: Stable
    ROM OS Version: 7.1.2 Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Any Bootloader and Modem from stock ROMs.
    Based on: LineageOS 14.1

Created: 2017-07-06
    Last Updated: 2017-09-07
    New build is avalable lineage_14.1-20170729-UNOFFICIAL-a3xeltexx

Changelist:
    * sync with main LOS repo
    * used Exynos5422 hardware branch (more faster and smoother) Thx @KMXSLR for his idea
    * added small fixes for sepolicy
    * used unpacking system.new.dat (for making minor changes directly in zip)
    Hi all!
    Sorry for my silence long old time. I was busy.
    Today, through joint efforts (thx @sekil and @KMXSLR), i released first stable build LOS-14.1
    A lot of work has been done over the past month which resulted in the fixing of many critically bugs:
    - GPSD wakelock
    - audio record
    - camera record
    - voice call volume adjust
    - Wi-Fi Tethering
    - NFC
    - battery drain
    - lags and freezing
    - and other (full changelist see on github)

You can download new stable weekly builds from next week (link in my first post)
    New build lineage_14.1-20170804-UNOFFICIAL-a3xeltexx

Changelist: Fixed the "SMS not sent" error message shown in SMS app while the actual SMS has been sent to network and delivered to the recipient (Thx @KMXSLR for his finded patch)
    New build is available here https://lineage.stricted.net/a3xeltexx

Changelist:
    * used newest exynos7580 repo
    * used unify kernel source for all exynos7580 devices
    * fixed rescaling video (YouTube zoom bug is fixed!) Thx @KMXSLR for his finded patch
    * builded with @Stricted's remote server (Now new nightly builds will be done every monday night (german time) automaticaly. See here). Please donate @Stricted

Full changelist