• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM / 7.1.2] Android Open Kang Project [ha3g]

Search This thread

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
yardımcı olurmusun dostum rom control panelinin türkçesi olsa süper olur ama asıl mühim kısmı whatsapp görüntülü konuşma yok :/

Lütfen her şeyi anlayabilmemiz için ingilizce olarak yayınlayın ve belki geri yorum yapın:good:
Please post in english so all can understand, and maybe comment back

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Faokp.co%2Fimages%2Fcms-images%2F106.png

Features.png

What is AOKP?
    AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices.
    The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project).
    The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns.

We fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release,
    and we then add the magical unicorn bytes
    (read: we add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).

With AOKP, you can generally do a lot more with your device than what you could do with the original firmware that came installed on it.

Why AOKP?
    We were waiting for when you'd ask this.
    There are a variety of reasons why a hilly billy Android user, on a bright sunny day, would suddenly start using AOKP and loving it.

For one, AOKP is lightweight. Most OEMs provide a heavy UI layer over Android and have loads of bloatware
    (i.e. apps that not everyone use every day, but you cannot remove because they're "baked in" by default).
    Since AOKP is built upon vanilla Android source, it has neither of the above.

Also AOKP has features that you will not find on your stock firmware.
    You can have a multitude of toggles to quickly flip a lot of your phone's settings right at your fingertips, or you can launch apps quickly from any screen using our Ribbons.

You can change almost each and every aspect of the OS,
    from its looks to the way it functions, with total freedom.
    And did we tell you, AOKP helps you make tacos?

It also has substratum support, just so you know.

Guide.png

From stock

• Copy the ROM zip on your phone
    • Reboot in TWRP Recovery mode
    • Backup your phone!
    • Format/Wipe system, cache, dalvik, data
    • Flash/Install ROM
    • Flash Install Gapps (OpenGapps ARM 7.1 Mini or smaller is recommended)
    • Reboot

Upgrade from previous build

• Copy the ROM zip on your phone
    • Reboot in TWRP Recovery mode
    • Format/Wipe only cache, dalvik
    • Flash/Install ROM
    • Reboot

Links.png

AOKP Build 1 / Sissi
    Google Apps

Credits.png
    XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    Letzen, EnesSastim
    Source Code: https://github.com/aokp

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-05-05
    Last Updated 2018-05-05
    Reserved for future updates
    it is built again? because it was an old rom

I think you're confusing with AICP.
    first thanks for keeping our ha3g still alive sir..maybe i just curious. i have try aicp base linage 13 but for costumization i think rr still the best. yes i have use rr lolipop for long nd rr 7.1.2 for long too and once again i just curious how rr in marshmallow..

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

first thanks for keeping our ha3g still alive sir..maybe i just curious. i have try aicp base linage 13 but for costumization i think rr still the best. yes i have use rr lolipop for long nd rr 7.1.2 for long too and once again i just curious how rr in marshmallow..

It has literally no difference. Believe me.
    yardımcı olurmusun dostum rom control panelinin türkçesi olsa süper olur ama asıl mühim kısmı whatsapp görüntülü konuşma yok :/