ROM dedicated to Nexus 6 user community.
- Pixel look and feel.
- OMS-rootless (theme engine) Supported. Install Substratum from Play Store.
- OTA support
- Google Assistant
- LineageOS 14.1 - all mods and features
- StatusBar: Network Traffic
- StatusBar: SU icon toggle
- StatusBar: Ticker
- StatusBar: Hide/Show icons
- StatusBar: Hide/Show data activity arrows
- StatusBar: 4G icon
- StatusBar:VoLTE icon
- StatusBar: BatteryBar customizations
- StatusBar: Date customizations
- StatusBar: Battery styles
- StatusBar: Tap to Sleep
- StatusBar: Clock styles
- StatusBar: Custom logo customizations
- QuickSettings: QS Header image customizations
- QuickSettings: Weather tile integration and customizations
- QuickSettings: Tiles customization
- QuickSettings: Brightness slider toggle
- QuickSettings: Optional brightness icon
- QuickSettings: Vibrate on Touch
- QuickSettings: WiFi easy toggle
- QuickSettings: Bluetooth easy toggle
- QuickSettings: Data easy toggle
- QuickSettings: Location easy toggle
- Navigation: Toggle navbar
- Navigation: PIE navigation and customizations
- Navigation: DUI - SmartBar / Fling Toggle, animations and customizations (+ One Hand mode)
- Navigation: Dynamic Nav Bar Color
- Navigation: Pulse - smart visualization
- Notifications: Power notification controls
- Notifications: Force expanded notifications
- Notifications: Toggle immersive mode messages
- Notifications: Breathing notifications
- Notifications: Headsup Snooze
- Notifications: Headsup Timeout customization
- Display: Ambient Display customizations
- Display: Transparency Customizations
- Display: Blur Personalizations
- Display: Expanded Desktop Customizations
- Display: Scroll Animation Customizations
- LockScreen: Screen shortcuts
- LockScreen: Weather display
- LockScreen: Toggle longpress for screen shortcuts
- LockScreen: Swipe shortcuts
- LockScreen: Toggle media cover art
- LockScreen: Toggle clock
- LockScreen: Toggle date
- LockScreen: Toggle alarm
- LockScreen: Toggle status bar
- LockScreen: Tap to sleep
- LockScreen: Toggle longpress torch
- LockScreen: Cutomize number of notifications
- LockScreen: Toggle power menu for secure lockscreen
- LockScreen: Toggle quick settings access and hide swipe shortcuts for secure lockscreen
- Powermenu: On-the-go mode - camera overlay.
- Recents: Immersive Recents
- Recents: Hidden apps
- Recents: Toggle OmniSwitch as default Recent view
- Recents: Toggle Slim Recents as default Recent view
- Sound: Charging Sounds customization
- Sound: Toggle screenshot sound
- Sound: Live customization for number of volume steps
- Sound: Less frequent notification sounds
- Sound: DND customizations
- Animations Customization for Toast, System, etc.
- Miscellaneous: Clock Widget
- Miscellaneous: Wakelock Blocker (experimental)
- Miscellaneous: Partial / Full screenshot selection option
- Miscellaneous: Toggle suggestions on Settings dashboard
- Miscellaneous: Toggle summaries in Settings
- Miscellaneous: Toggle auto-start music player on headset detection
- Miscellaneous: Show CPU info overlay
- Miscellaneous: Pocket lock
- Miscellaneous: Sensor block
- Miscellaneous: Disable Force Close notifications
- Settings/Sound: Increasing Ringtone
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop and Sync.
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- ART Optimizations
What's working :
Probably everything. It's Nexus!
Download Links :
DL: Click Here
Please download and flash Open Gapps dated post 15th April 2017 from HERE.
Join us on Google+ community!
- Download the latest build and GApps. Gapps should be as instructed above.
- Reboot to recovery
- Coming from different ROM? Then wipe Data (without media)
- Wipe System and Cache
- Flash the latest build and GApps
- Reboot and profit!
Looking for SafetyNet or PoGo or Android Pay resolution? Read THIS.
Additional ROM Features (apart from crDroid features) :
- Enabled Doze mode
- Better LED than AOSP
- No forced encryption + F2FS support
- Pre-installed Sigma Kernel (Make sure to follow THIS THREAD for latest kernel updates and discussions)
crDroid Android, ROM for the Nexus 6
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2017-12-14