[ROM][7.1.2] CrDroid Reloaded 3.8.9 for kminilte [UNOFFICIAL][02Jan]

Search This thread

SirRGB

Jun 29, 2019
Google Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOAD ROM

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS

First time installing crDroid to your ENTER-PHONE-NAME, or coming from another ROM: <--THESE MAY NEED UPDATING FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DEVICE; BE THOROUGH IN INSTRUCTIONS-->

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (Los recovery or TWRP)
Based on Lineage OS, be sure to be on the required firmware version

1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & format data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
Same as Lineage OS

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Kernel source:

ROM sources:

Thanks to:
- @windowz414 for reloading crdroid (merging new security patches)
- @spookcity138 and the LineageOS team for all the device sources
- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others...

SirRGB

Jun 29, 2019
Google Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
changelog:
2rd January
Initial build

Notes:
SPL is July 2021
I wont update this rom since neither the rom soure code nor device code will change

IMPORTANT:
This ROM is for EXYNOS BASED S5 MINIs ONLY
e.g. G800F, G800Y, G800M
I also havent applied all patches, so errors can occur

Reactions: Concept48
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you for update this awesome rom for the S5 mini!!

I installed microG (latest Version) via Magisk and after that i try to flash the 'NanoDroid-patcher' to activate signature spoofing via TWRP. The flash process aborts with the message that signature spoofing is already installed. Reboot. I can't activate the 'System spoofs signature' in microG!

Any ideas what can i do?

Thank you for update this awesome rom for the S5 mini!!

I installed microG (latest Version) via Magisk and after that i try to flash the 'NanoDroid-patcher' to activate signature spoofing via TWRP. The flash process aborts with the message that signature spoofing is already installed. Reboot. I can't activate the 'System spoofs signature' in microG!

Any ideas what can i do?
Hey, the one who reloaded crDroid unofficially here. I'll check about this on my device when I find the time. Thanks for the report from now!

SirRGB

Jun 29, 2019
Google Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Well in this case "reloaded" means, that the rom has been rebased completely on lineage so that all the security patches are updated. For you it means you have the June 2021 security patch instead of July 2018 (if there was a build with the latest official source).

Edit:
Just looked it up, the other crdroid build was updated in August 2017, so that is likely also the builds security patch.

Reactions: Concept48

Concept48

Dec 26, 2021
Sony Xperia M
Well in this case "reloaded" means, that the rom has been rebased completely on lineage so that all the security patches are updated. For you it means you have the June 2021 security patch instead of July 2018 (if there was a build with the latest official source).

Edit:
Just looked it up, the other crdroid build was updated in August 2017, so that is likely also the builds security patch.
Great explained thank you ! Reloading here !!

Reactions: SirRGB

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Edit:

Edit:
    Great explained thank you ! Reloading here !!

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOAD ROM

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS

First time installing crDroid to your ENTER-PHONE-NAME, or coming from another ROM: <--THESE MAY NEED UPDATING FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DEVICE; BE THOROUGH IN INSTRUCTIONS-->

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (Los recovery or TWRP)
    Based on Lineage OS, be sure to be on the required firmware version

1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & format data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
    4) Flash ROM
    8) Flash gapps
    9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
    Same as Lineage OS

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running the included kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Kernel source:

ROM sources:

Thanks to:
    - @windowz414 for reloading crdroid (merging new security patches)
    - @spookcity138 and the LineageOS team for all the device sources
    - Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others...
    Aye nice to see SirRGB over here! (Came here while randomly searching Google for my username. XD)

You know the whole story, and so do I. :

Enjoy it!
    changelog:
    2rd January
    Initial build

Notes:
    SPL is July 2021
    I wont update this rom since neither the rom soure code nor device code will change

IMPORTANT:
    e.g. G800F, G800Y, G800M
    changelog:
    2rd January
    Initial build

Notes:
    SPL is July 2021

IMPORTANT:
    e.g. G800F, G800Y, G800M
    well done my friend

Edit: