• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM / 7.1.2] DotOS 1.2 [ha3g]

Search This thread

Sgt. Kofeyeh

Sep 14, 2014
Amman
It's name "Eis" software stabilization
It's existing in extended rom and magma rom
But in dot I couldn't enable it

You'd need the proper camera app for that (Snap Camera, cm14 camera port etc).
Magma is a stock based ROM that has that feature built-in, as for extended I didn't know this was actually there xD
Though it won't do you any good with the current camera situation on custom ROMs on our Exynos.

Furthermore software based stabilization makes the video wobbly and nauseating; I actually disabled that on my stock Note 8 and only rely on OIS xD

arvindbmw

Jun 3, 2015
The ROM seems to be great. The performance is smooth. Everything is working fine except for the battery life. Around 30% of the charge was reduced in 5 hours. I did not use the phone at all. Is there any fix to this? Or is this how the battery life would be on this ROM? And btw, I have not inserted any sim card.

Letzen

Dec 10, 2016
İstanbul
Redmi K20 Pro
The ROM seems to be great. The performance is smooth. Everything is working fine except for the battery life. Around 30% of the charge was reduced in 5 hours. I did not use the phone at all. Is there any fix to this? Or is this how the battery life would be on this ROM? And btw, I have not inserted any sim card.

I ? don't support ? this ROM ? for a ? reason, my friend.
Use ViperOS or LineageOS Extended.

arvindbmw

Jun 3, 2015
Battery its you .
Search and read battery questions asked daily .

Sure! Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

REPEAT the issue is you not the rom .

Okay, so can you please help me with this? I also experienced this problem with another ROM. I am currently using a custom stock one and the battery life is fine in that. I would be glad if you could help me now.

arvindbmw

Jun 3, 2015
Rude ?? you are the one thats abusing the forum by refusing to read.
Join the list .
arvindbmw is on your ignore list.

Stop assuming things. I am not abusing the forum. And I clearly did not say I wouldn't read. Enough of this. I'm not that familiar in these things. I am learning. Let me learn. Thank you. Please stop replying. This is getting irrelevant.

wittbsm

Jan 16, 2019
Report the problem

This ROM is a good ROM. But there was a problem with the internet connection missing in the morning after placing the device all night, waking up early to find that there was no internet but the caller was normal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

" #DroidOnTime "

echteam.png

about.png

dotOS is an Android Rom which focuses on performance and stability. Our aim is to enable a user to extract as much juice as possible and get most out of his/her device.
    Initially started by Mohan CM and later joined by Ganesh, Sam, Kuber, Iacob and Hari. Together we stand strong.

features.png

Stability and Performance
    Lagfree with High Performance Results
    Clutterless UI
    Perfect Interface for every User
    Enhanced default apps
    Redesigned settings and QS panel
    Full OMS support
    Colour Engine Support

DotExtras !!

STATUSBAR

* Clock Customisation
    * Battery Customisation

Quick Settings

* Quick Pulldown
    * QS Tiles Customisation
    * Advanced Quick Setting Easy Toggles

Buttons

* Volume Key Cursor Control

Display

* Wake on Plug
    * Pocket Detection
    * Accidental Touch

Lockscreen

* Fingerprint Tweaks
    * Powermenu Tweaks
    * Double tap 2 sleep anywhere
    * Lockscreen Media Customisation
    * Blur Screen Lockscreen

Recents

* Clear all Button
    * Immersive Recents
    * Show Memory Bar

Navigation Bar

* On screen navigation Bar tweaks
    * Home Button tweaks
    * Menu Button tweaks
    * Back Button tweaks
    * Power Button tweaks
    * Volume Buttons tweaks

Misc

* Advanced Reboot
    * Disable Force Close
    * ScreenShot Tweaks
    * Camera Shutter Sound

instructions.png

CLEAN FLASH:
    Download the latest build and GApps
    Reboot to recovery
    Make NAndroid backup (Not Necessary)
    Wipe System, Data, Cache , Dalvik
    Flash the latest build and GApps
    Reboot

downloads.png

Download ROM:
    DotOS ROM

Download Gapps:
    Note : Pico Gapps are needed. Others don't work with Note3.
    OpenGApps

credits.png

dotOS team
    LineageOS team
    ResurrectionRemix team
    AospExtended
    crDroid team
    AICP team
    And all other open source Devs/Teams.

theteam.png

Mohan CM - dotOS Founder/Lead Dev./Contributor
    Ganesh Varma - Lead Dev./Contributor/Maintainer
    Kuber Sharma - Contributor/Designer/Analyst
    Sam Grande - Contributor/Designer/Maintainer
    Iacob Ionut - Contributor/Designer/Maintainer
    Hari Ambadi - Contributor/Core GFX/ Lead Designer

github.png

dotOS source

Website

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    READ MORE
    What is a LogCat?
    A "LogCat" is for debugging applications / Android system. When applications / Android crash the output the "explanation" for the crash, the Exception Stacktrace, to a Log. This log can be saved and help developers to fix the crash.
    What is it supposed to do?
    It will help to solve your questions, if your asked for a LogCat it is always useful.
    How can I get a LogCat?
    Prerequisites:
    Code:
    Linux, Windows or Mac 
    USB cable for your device 
    Android Device
    Instructions:
    Code:
    Install your device driver for using adb. Everything you need will you find here
    Download adb executable for your OS (Download: Windows | Linux | Mac). Paste it somewhere.
    Connect your android device.
    Verify if "Settings > Developer options > USB debugging" is checked, if not, simply check it.
    Open a command prompt (windows) or terminal (linux / mac). How to do it: On Windows: windows + r > enter "cmd" (without quotes) > click enter | On Linux: You don't know how to open a terminal? LOL | On Mac: Type Terminal into Spotlight and open it
    CD to the directory where the adb executable is located. On Windows: Go to the directory where you downloaded the adb executable, Shift+Right Click and select "Open Console" (or similar) | On Linux / Mac: Rightclick in the directory and select "Open Terminal here" (or simply CD into the directory)
    Type in your cmd/terminal: adb devices to verify your device is properly connected.
    If your device is properly selected, type in adb logcat to show the mighty and magic logcat aka stacktrace.
    Reproduce your error (or whatever) on your device.
    Right after, paste the whole cmd / terminal window into a paste-service like [url]http://pastebin.com/[/url] and send it to us.

ATD.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    DotOS v1.2, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    Letzen, orkuncoskun
    Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.2
    Stable Release Date: 2018-03-02

Created 2018-03-02
    Last Updated 2018-03-02

I ? don't support ? this ROM ? for a ? reason, my friend.
    Use ViperOS or LineageOS Extended.
    so fast and it was good..

i hope they will add some customization from RRmix to this.. and i think we need a new updated kernel. sometimes if you change some settings on deathly it hang or reboot.
    Want to know...is it have better things than other rom..i mean i use whatsapp, insta &other social media thing...i want only good battery backup...so is this is better??

Nandroid and test is the answer as always .
    This is really awesome... After months of drought we're actually getting whole new ROMs!!!
    Thank you @Letzen :highfive:

Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but does this inherit the camera HAL limitations on LineageOS ROMs for our N900 (WhatsApp/Snapchat video sharing issue & the "can't connect to camera" thing)?

Unfortunately, yes. There's nothing I can do right now. This is more tolerable though. Because ViperOS doesn't have a camera app, it acts weird.