[ROM][7.1.2][E6533/53] LineageOS 14.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

olekmat15

Mar 21, 2016
Stalowa wola
Hello I am a fresh owner of this phone and I see big bugs in LOS system:

1.Yesterday as I updated the application did not respond I downloaded Ok button and nothing works. I wanted to zip and manually it's app update turned off

2.Cellular transmissions , despite the shutdown, acted and showed information where I am so at the end I froze them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171102-111144.png
    Screenshot_20171102-111144.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 730

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
good evening to all.
do you guys have working FM radio on yours devices? Not online/data/wifi stations but local FM radio.
the app don't send audio to headphones or speaker but music app does both (headphones, bluethooth or speakers)
I reinstall stock ftf (32.4.A.1.54) and FM radio back to normal but then i reinstall lineage (official 08-11-2017) and it does not work.
i look on jira.lineageos.org that others have the same bug but (at least for now) without solution.
thank for this great job OP.

Jan 25, 2013
When switch to video recording in google camera, app is crash and force close, on latest build lineage-14.1-20171122-nightly-ivy. using stock kernel. Clean flash from stock rom 32.4.A.0.160.

Jan 25, 2013
Go into the camera settings and change the recording resolution from 4k uhd to 1080p, that should do the trick.
4k doesnt seems to work right now.

Not work, google camera app still crash.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Yep. I've noticed that. So I've been using the stock camera since.

Yeah, stock camera can use when recording video, just weird why google camera can't work when recording video.

Sylus27

Nov 5, 2013
USB OTG

Can anyone check whether USB OTG is working or not, because it's not working for me. And yes I've tried to mount it using USB tether from notification drawer.

rajattrt

Aug 18, 2014
Pune
Hello Guys!
Primary mic on my z4 is not working while the secondary is working fine.(I cannot speak to other person on normal call but can speak on speaker or video call). I am thinking of fixing this issue by swapping the mics or using secondary mic for normal calls as well. I tried lokking up for this solution on internet but could not find one for lineage os or for Z4. I got this reddit link which is helpful in understanding the file that needs to be changed. Interchanging a few parameters in mixer_paths.xml should do the trick. Can anyone guide/help me what parameters needs to be changed.
Thanks in advance.
And Happy New Year 2018

[email protected]

Mar 11, 2014
RAJAHMUNDRY
Does this Lineage OS Custom ROM Supports Quick Charge or not?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Any Custom Kernel is available for Lineage OS with Quick charge support?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage_logo_strip_onteal_500x120.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

NOTE
    Should you ever face any issues, provide logs (use Google to find out how to gather those). I also need to know what build you're on - hence, you should mention the build number (or at least a date).
    Hint: "It doesn't work" is not a bug report and posts like this will be ignored (and eventually removed). To keep the thread clean, try to use DevDB for real bug reports

KNOWN ISSUEs
    • None :)

INFO
    This ROM does not use the device trees/kernel from sonyxperiadev. The device tree was made from scratch, and the stock kernel (based off 32.4.A.0.160) has been used.

DOWNLOAD
    AFH

SOURCE
    LineageOS
    Device: LineageOS/android_device_sony_ivy
    Kernel: LineageOS/android_kernel_sony_msm8994

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 for the Sony Xperia Z3+ (E6533/E6553), ROM for the Sony Xperia Z4

Contributors
    Quarx, Olivier, cdesai, Myself5, kali-, banmeifyouwant
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_sony_msm8994

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-09-03

Created 2017-01-12
    Last Updated 2020-07-05
    Alright guys, time for a final update.

Changelog
    • Recent LineageOS changes
    • Updated blobs from the 32.4.A.0.160 release
    • Fixed encryption
    • Added an USB toggle to the quick settings
    • Several kernel updates (merged latest CAF upstream changes, namely LA.BF64.1.2.3_rb1.15; patched numerous security vulnerabities)

Download: AndroidFileHost

Obviously, Android O has been released - yes, we are going to work on it and no, this device isn't "dead" yet. We just want to enable the official Lineage 14.1 builds first.
    The first official weekly is up: https://download.lineageos.org/ivy - enjoy!
    there is no download, did OP stop the development?
    My build server is currently having issues; please use Myself5's builds for now.
    I just updated build to latest version. With video rec, leds and bt+fm fix :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone