This ROM is for grouper (Nexus 7 2012 with WiFi). ROM for tilapia (Nexus 7 2012 with 3G) You can find here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-7/3g-development/rom-lineageos-14-1-t3978723
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
Device-specific source code:
- Device tree: https://github.com/surblazer/android_device_asus_grouper-7.1
- Kernel source: https://github.com/surblazer/android_kernel_asus_grouper/tree/cm-14.1
- ROM: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693754782
- Gapps: http://opengapps.org (use @aaopt config for install, just put it next to the OpenGapps package) https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=12420606652095399880 or use this gapps https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261791094
- Extras (su or Weather Provider): https://download.lineageos.org/extras
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Compass, Light, etc.)
- Video (playback & recording)
- Audio (playback & recording)
- Everything else not listed under "known issues"
- You tell me
- Make a backup!
- Install TWRP recovery with SELinux support. Older CWM will result in a "status 7" error.
- Download the ROM and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset if coming from stock or another non-CM ROM (You may get a "staus 7" error if you fail to wipe.)
- Flash the ROM and then GApps
- Reboot your tablet