[ROM][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1 for GT-I8190/GT-I9070 [2017-06-09]

Search This thread

3liteking148

Jul 22, 2016
Quezon City
zYkSW7S.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include "std_disclaimer.h"
/*
 * Your (probably expired) warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

TWRP 2.8+ is recommended.

Flashing Instructions (if coming from another rom):
  • Make a nandroid Backup (seriously)
  • Wipe System, Data, and Cache
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash GApps
  • [Optional] Flash SuperSU or Lineage Root addon

Update Instructions:
  • Flash ROM
  • Wipe cache/dalvik
  • Profit!

What works:
  • Booting
  • Wifi
  • Wifi Hotspot
  • Bluetooth
  • MTP
  • Screen
  • RIL
  • Buttons
  • Sound (speaker, headphone jack, bluetooth audio, and microphone)
  • Sensors
  • FM Radio (tested on Spirit Light)
  • GPS
  • Camera
  • Offline Charging
  • HWComposer
  • MicroG

Issues:
  • Screen recording (as usual)
  • Possibly more

Supported Devices:
  • GT-I8190/N/L
  • GT-I9070 (Galaxy S Advance)
Planning to support soon:
  • SGH-T599/N/V (Very similar hardware)
Unsupported Devices:
  • GT-I8200 (Different hardware)

Download Links:
ROM
Gapps (use arm 7.1)

TWRP 3.0.2
Based on Andi's sources. Blank screen fix patch added and kernel replaced to fix reboot loop issue.
Screenshots are broken (recovery crashes/reboots when you attempt to take a screenshot)

Download Link

Performance Tips:
  • Set all animations to 0.5x
  • The included Camera app is laggy. Use Open Camera instead (quality is also better).

Sources:

.repo/local_manifests/local_manifests.xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <manifest>
     <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" remote="github" path="external/stlport" revision="cm-14.1" />
     <project name="3liteking148/android_device_samsung_golden" path="device/samsung/golden" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>
     <project name="3liteking148/android_kernel_samsung_golden" path="kernel/samsung/golden" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1-alpha"/>
     <project name="3liteking148/android_vendor_samsung_golden" path="vendor/samsung/golden" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>
     <project name="3liteking148/android_hardware_u8500" path="hardware/u8500" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>
   </manifest>
For building unified builds (janice support):
Code:
     <project name="3liteking148/android_device_samsung_janice" path="device/samsung/janice" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>
     <project name="Epirex/Samsung_STE_Kernel" path="kernel/u8500" remote="github" revision="marshmallow"/>
     <project name="3liteking148/android_vendor_samsung_janice" path="vendor/samsung/golden" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>

Before building, don't forget to apply patches (cd patches; . patch.sh).

Credits list:
  • @Meticulus - for original cm13 device tree
  • @ChronoMonochrome and SergeyL - cm14 bringup in u8500 platform and Patches
  • @golden-guy - Kernel

Last edited:

ENRIQUEMM

Jan 20, 2014
It starts shutting down system process and does not run aop keyboard, I can not enter the key for wifi and complete the start.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161217-104343.png
    Screenshot_20161217-104343.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 8,814

Anonymous94

Aug 14, 2015
Finally, ty elitking

After installing i found this bug
1. Laggy
2. Notif about Mtp host fc.
3. Can't open ext.memory trough cm manager need root

Wifi work fine with auto connect ;)
Sorry for my bad englis..:)

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2015
I installed ROM , my Sim-card has been recognized and call and sms is fully work [ until now :) ]
But The camera app couldn't connect to hardware and doesn't work (Pls Solve It)
The Battery drain is a bit high.
The Speed is good ( for my device is as fast as the cm12.1 )
The AOSP Keyboard Forces Stop every 10 seconds So I installed the GBoard(Google inc).
The SD Card some times doesn't recognize ( You should go to setting -> Develop... Mode -> Change Root Access to ON to work with the stock file manager - ( My SD DOESN'T Recognized by The ES Explorer App )
It has been a few lag
In totally as a Alpha Version it gets a GREAT MARK in my opinion.
Thanks For The Developer
Try To Solve The PROBLEMS PLEASE(That Would BE SO GREAT ).

Reactions: zgeo and Guillosd

KopecekCZ

Dec 18, 2016
When I saw this topic here, I told myself "I'm going to wait for the stable version..." But then I realized that if i'll download and flash this ROM it can help to developers. :D So I flashed it a few moments ago... The first thing- super ultra slow boot time. It took maybe about 8 mins. When the system finished the booting there was a problem... "System is not responding" But after small time it disappeared again. Next thing I noticed was strange blinking near the arrows while the phone was turning WiFi and verifying Google Account. When the system was ready there were the same problems that are described in this topic. File Manager couldn't open ext. SD Card... The camera didn't work and there also was a quite big battery drain. System was almost smooth, but there also were sometimes lags... And at the end I have to say: Design of this Android is really beautiful!

Hope you'll be succsesfull in solving problems with this ALPHA!
Big Thumb up from me!

3liteking148

Jul 22, 2016
Quezon City
New Release

This is the last release of CyanogenMod 14.1 I'm going to do. The reason for it is if you haven't heard about it, CM already shut down :(. The good thing is LineageOS is being developed as the successor of CM. So the next releases will be LineageOS instead of CM14.1.

Changelog:
  • Updated CM Sources
  • Fixed Camera (Unstable, Video recording fc happens)
  • Now a userdebug build (faster boot time)

Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298919392

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zYkSW7S.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include "std_disclaimer.h"
    /*
     * Your (probably expired) warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

TWRP 2.8+ is recommended.

Flashing Instructions (if coming from another rom):
    • Wipe System, Data, and Cache
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash GApps
    • [Optional] Flash SuperSU or Lineage Root addon

Update Instructions:
    • Flash ROM
    • Wipe cache/dalvik
    • Profit!

What works:
    • Booting
    • Wifi
    • Wifi Hotspot
    • Bluetooth
    • MTP
    • Screen
    • RIL
    • Buttons
    • Sound (speaker, headphone jack, bluetooth audio, and microphone)
    • Sensors
    • FM Radio (tested on Spirit Light)
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Offline Charging
    • HWComposer
    • MicroG

Issues:
    • Screen recording (as usual)
    • Possibly more

Supported Devices:
    • GT-I8190/N/L
    • GT-I9070 (Galaxy S Advance)
    Planning to support soon:
    • SGH-T599/N/V (Very similar hardware)
    Unsupported Devices:
    • GT-I8200 (Different hardware)

Download Links:
    ROM
    Gapps (use arm 7.1)

TWRP 3.0.2
    Based on Andi's sources. Blank screen fix patch added and kernel replaced to fix reboot loop issue.
    Screenshots are broken (recovery crashes/reboots when you attempt to take a screenshot)

Download Link

Performance Tips:
    • Set all animations to 0.5x
    • The included Camera app is laggy. Use Open Camera instead (quality is also better).

Sources:

.repo/local_manifests/local_manifests.xml:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       <manifest>
         <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" remote="github" path="external/stlport" revision="cm-14.1" />
         <project name="3liteking148/android_device_samsung_golden" path="device/samsung/golden" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>
         <project name="3liteking148/android_kernel_samsung_golden" path="kernel/samsung/golden" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1-alpha"/>
         <project name="3liteking148/android_vendor_samsung_golden" path="vendor/samsung/golden" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>
         <project name="3liteking148/android_hardware_u8500" path="hardware/u8500" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>
       </manifest>
    For building unified builds (janice support):
    Code:
         <project name="3liteking148/android_device_samsung_janice" path="device/samsung/janice" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>
         <project name="Epirex/Samsung_STE_Kernel" path="kernel/u8500" remote="github" revision="marshmallow"/>
         <project name="3liteking148/android_vendor_samsung_janice" path="vendor/samsung/golden" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1"/>

Before building, don't forget to apply patches (cd patches; . patch.sh).

Credits list:
    • @Meticulus - for original cm13 device tree
    • @ChronoMonochrome and SergeyL - cm14 bringup in u8500 platform and Patches
    • @golden-guy - Kernel
    New update guys!

Changelog:
    - Update Lineage Sources
    - Add fix for MTP Host Crash
    - Use i8190's sirfgps.conf instead of Galaxy Exhibit's
    - SELinux now completely disabled

Also, I'm now building Resurrection Remix N.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=126317
    New Update

Changelog:
    • LineageOS source update (June security patch level)
    • Fix Wifi Autoconnection after deep sleep (based on @ChronoMonochrome's hack for it)
    • Applied SergeyL's patch for AudioFX (now the app starts)
    • Added Snap Camera (thanks @115ek)

@ChronoMonochrome I have a new patch for Wifi Autoconnection which just edits one line (here)

Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195906431
    New Update

Changelog:
    • LOS Source updated to 7.1.2 with May 05 2017 Security Patch Level and less lag.
    • Fix boot.img flashing issue on janice.
    • Added wrappers for RIL, GPS, and Camera
    • Manual ISO Enabled for Camera
    • GPS Blob now loads and can find satellites
    • New offline charging workaround - fix is now in kernel side.

YouTube 480p seemingly fixed. Need someone to confirm it and to also test GPS.

Device tree will be updated in 2-3 days. Still have to commit everything.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862724871
    3liteking148 said:
    RIL (buggy but it works) --> Will test it for sure (once it doesn't cause 100%-CPU-load ^^).
    Hey, have you tried the following patch: https://github.com/Unlegacy-Android...mmit/cf1b431e59fb4092fd380564633efa28e764c7f8 ?
    Can't be sure 100% if it's an issue cause I never tried to build Android N without at least this fix: https://github.com/OMAP4-AOSP/android_bionic/commit/c759e60feeb15829db410f542441878cece8878b (though later I switched to RIL MAX_TIMEOUT patching rather than applying this patch. Besides of libsec-ril.so, there's only user of pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np function - audio.primary.montblanc.so, but I don't see any audio-related issues so far).
    If you're looking for even more slightest change, MAX_TIMEOUT can be patched "permanently" - https://github.com/ChronoMonochrome...mmit/bc0c60be76eb05e12315033ef97bc57f4bd28005 - basically, used hex editor to change 0x7FFFFFFF (to be exact, 0xFFFFFF7F because of the little endian) to 0x1FFFFFFF (there were two occurencies of 0xFFFFFF7F, so just blindly changing the second one was seem to work).
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone