1. lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
2. a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
1. Update to B386
2. delete all registered fingerprints
3. backup internal storage, data, boot, vendor and system
4. format /data
5. wipe vendor, system
6. first time flashing the rom over emui 5? flash lineage_eva-vendor.zip
7. flash lineage
8. optional: flash gapps
[B]Q:[/B] Can you port stock emui camera?
[B]A:[/B] No, we are not Huawei, go back to EMUI.
[B]Q:[/B] Can i use this on P9 Plus/Lite?
The ROM is great, but picture quality is night and day... You CANNOT get better quality from an open source alternative compared to a co-engineered OEM ROM camera app. Performance is better than stock, battery life is not.. and neither will see Oreo...
My opinion, stay on stock and use xposed.
i'm using it now since the kernel source is out.
It's been an overall solid experience so far
It has a few minor bugs, like selinux permissive, snapchat not working, dt2w and gestures not yet implemented, signal strength is buggy but connection is quite good actually, camera is OK but not comparable to EMUI - it just works ^^
I'm constantly trying to improve those things and alot is already in the works. I tested it on antutu, even if i'm no fan of it, because the final decision is your decision related to the overall experience - ~96.500 points almost on paar if not even better than emui.