[ROM][7.1.2]LineageOS 14.1 for P9 Lite by Haky86 [REUPLOAD]

Search This thread

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
That would be great. I would be happy about it. (y)
I already started to work on LOS 15.1 Android 8.1
In a few weeks there will be out my first Beta version .

Later I'll update to Android Pie and the last update for this device will be Android 10 Lineage OS 17.1

Edit:
Unfortunately, this device will not bring Android 11 due to older implementation of hardware composer. ( wich is designed now for Android Nougat, and I can updated only to Android Oreo 8.0)

unloadedluck

Mar 12, 2016

Later I'll update to Android Pie and the last update for this device will be Android 10 Lineage OS 17.1

Edit:
Unfortunately, this device will not bring Android 11 due to older implementation of hardware composer. ( wich is designed now for Android Nougat, and I can updated only to Android Oreo 8.0)
thank you sir, I'll be looking forward to your builds 😃 really appreciate what you're doing

riccardo91

Apr 26, 2011

Dark_Assi7

Dec 12, 2013
Coimbra
I installed it on my VNS-L13 (3GB RAM) with TWRP 3.1.1 but I'm stuck on boot animation I also tried to format/change the filesystem to EXT4 or F2FS but it seems that doesn't work or I'm doing it wrong. Could someone please help me?

Edit: I have the Vodafone variant

Last edited:

ycf-fth

Feb 11, 2022
Download Links:
CarbonROM:
carbon-5.1-20180216-hi6250-UNOFFICIAL-HassanMirza01

All my ROMs are available on my Blog too,,, HassanMirza01.blogspot.com

Elite TWRP Project

Press Thanks and donate if you like it :)
i have P9 lite dual sim android 6 VNS-L31C530B130
but sim and sound not working

The sound does not work, but when I use a voice call in the Messenger program, the sound returns to work and is somewhat faint
I want to update the system, maybe it will solve the sound problem and the sim problem

I need the appropriate link for my device and it should be tested before

And is my thinking correct?

Xda889

Sep 7, 2022
Hello, can you please give me a link to download Lineage compatible with huawei p9 lite 2016 Vns31? Thanks everyone for help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi !

If there are still enough users of this old device, I could try an update to LOS 15.1 !
    Might Meticulus will ship his P9 Lite to me, so if happened I can resume CM 14.1 updates and even more.
    That would be great. I would be happy about it. (y)

Edit:
    WARNING! This rom is not developed nor maintained by me. Do NOT ask Haky or me about fixing x in rom or anything else.
    It uses the latest security patches and it's very stable. Used it for a few months and I had 0 issues. It runs pretty smoothly and battery is pretty good (for the device)
    This is a reupload, as there were people who wanted to try out this rom. The links posted around here are either old or gone.

REMEMBER! At any point the mods or Haky can remove the link on the post. When that happens, PM me.

LINK : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cDhj432P1h7GMT-YEn9ngUBpUg2D-5cB/view?usp=sharing

HOW TO INSTALL : Use the guide from Hassan's roms.
    Stuck on boot animation on P9 Lite (VNS-L21).