[ROM][7.1.2]LineageOS 14.1[OFFICIAL][Suzuran]

Search This thread

drrogern

Jun 14, 2009
You know that you have to flash the latest nougat rom before trying to flash any LineageOS 14.1?
And you know that you have to unlock your bootloader?

Im experiencing massive amounts of data disconnects/complete loss of data connection with lineage roms. Might this be the reason? I just installed twrp, wiped and installed lineage.

Do you know where I find this stock nougat? I find xda rather difficult to navigate and find what I need. A complete guide to flashing a working lineage would also be welcome if such is available.
- Roger

Berni-0815

Sep 22, 2016
Germany
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
Do you know where I find this stock nougat?
The easiest way is to install the flashtool in windows os (flashtool is available for linux but xperifirm isn't!) and then click at xperifirm button (Logo XF). Then choose your device, the region where you are living, the flavour of the rom and then you can leech it!

I find xda rather difficult to navigate and find what I need.
Same here... :angel:

Reactions: drrogern

drrogern

Jun 14, 2009
The easiest way is to install the flashtool in windows os (flashtool is available for linux but xperifirm isn't!) and then click at xperifirm button (Logo XF). Then choose your device, the region where you are living, the flavour of the rom and then you can leech it!

Same here... :angel:
Thanks! I'll try that as soon as I get back from vacation.
Tried a stock variant and it seems to have done the trick. It will do for a couple of days.

FORC3

Sep 6, 2009
Phone idle battery draining

I have a weird battery-draining problem here.
I go to bed with round about 53% battery, turned airplane mode on (left bluetooth enabled for sleep-as-android). I woke up in the morning with only 8% battery left :confused:
Looking at the stats from my attached screenshot it looks like "Phone idle" used the most of my battery.

For comparison i also included a screenhot from an s7.
Compared to other phones, this battery-consumption of the "Phone idle"-process does not seem to be normal.

I am running the latest official LineageOS with OpenGapps Pico and Magisk.
Does anybody has a fix for this problem of the battery draining this much from the "Phone Idle"-process?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• z5cvss7flat.png
    z5cvss7flat.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 290

Purecut

Jan 29, 2015
Loosing Mobile Data Connection after boot

I'm loosing mobile data connection after the phone boots. After the boot up everything is fine but after some time (1 -5 Minutes) the icon stops and I loose the connection. I only can reactivate this rebooting the phone Z5C.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Loosing Mobile Data Connection after boot

I'm loosing mobile data connection after the phone boots. After the boot up everything is fine but after some time (1 -5 Minutes) the icon stops and I loose the connection. I only can reactivate this rebooting the phone Z5C.

gigu90

Nov 12, 2017
Hello.
After the Last Update (14.1-20181103), my Camera Light flickers a little or goes not at all with each Flashlight App.
With the Camera App, the Flashlight goes.
Another People here with this bug?

niotio910

Jul 14, 2016
Today, I notice that Play Store is automatically installed. Can anyone explain why? I only have Aurora Store installed

aeze0

Dec 7, 2018
Encryption Status

Hello,
does anyone know the status of the encryption?
I'm running 14.1-20181124-suzuran (with microG) and after encrypting I have no phone signal.
(Unrelated, but) Also TWRP seems not to be able to decrypt.
Could any developer explain what need to be done (in theory) to make it work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER:
    I am not an official maintainer or developer, I have made this thread so we can discuss the builds and possibly have some way of communicating with actual developers who are working on builds for our device.
    I am also not responsible for anything that you might chose to do or not do to your personal device, nor am I responsible for anything that happens to it because of decisions you have made.

HOW TO INSTALL:
    1. Install latest stock firmware
    2. Flash TWRP
    3. Wipe Data - System - Dalvik and Cache
    4. Flash latest LineageOS & GApps
    FAQ:
    • Are the official builds stable enough for daily use?
      Yes.
    • Does the camera work?
      Yes.
    • How is the picture quality?
      As close to stock as it will ever get without the proprietary Sony algorithms that we will never get anyway. Personally I can't tell the difference between stock and this.
    • When will we get Oreo builds?
      I doubt anyone knows, but constantly asking for it won't bring it faster.
    WHAT'S NOT WORKING?
    NOTE: Please do not report bugs you encounter after dirty flashing. Try doing a clean flash and recreating the issue first.
    • Issues with encryption.
    Download & Changelog
    Code Review
    Hello all,

For clarification - I made this thread after the previous LineageOS thread was closed, because I thought it would be good for all of us to have a place to chat about the builds etc, and possibly have the developers chime in on some of the issues. I however forgot that I had made this, so I haven't checked back here for a month. Didn't get any notifications on my email from XDA that people had been commenting on my post either.

I am not however an official maintainer or developer, so I am sorry do disappoint you in this regard. But I will try to keep the main post updated with relevant information.

Sorry for the confusion!
    What concerns me is the direction where this is heading. When there are not even official security updates anymore
    There are security updates every month; and they are included in my version!

what are the chances that there will ever be a proper Oreo build?
    Near zero. I'm working on it, but the closed-source drivers are the main blocker.

That surprises me since even older devices [...] have LOS 15.1
    They are using different hardware with different drivers. That's all...

What makes this situation worse is that producers care ever less about developing good compact devices.
    Yeah! The "producers" produces what users want to have. If they want to hold a "book" near their ears, then they produces "books". Sad but true... :(

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

BTW: Latest so called "official": lineage-14.1-20190207-nightly-suzuran-signed

This is a 7z archive with the zip'ed rom and the md5 file in it. Please unpack this archive, copy the included two files somewhere to your device, reboot into twrp and flash this zip file. Enable zip verification and md5sum checking.
    Could anyone please tell me, where the file res_info is located in the latest "official" version? (/sys/... ???)

/sys/devices/virtual/graphics/fb1/res_info
    okay but is this stable enough to use as a daily driver? coming from the unofficial lineageOS!?
    It is stable yes! I use it as a daily myself