I am not responsible for anything that happens as a result of you using the ROM. Sure, i'm willing to help with bugs, but if you get fired because the Alarm app crashed, gremlins crawl out of your arse, thermonuclear war starts, or if your progress in Clash of Clans gets reset, i'm not the one to blame.
microG and F-Droid pre-installed Anything else LineageOS can do Is not certified cancer-free in California
Stuff you need to actually use this
- Unlocked Bootloader (duh). Seriously, I will ignore you if you mention that you tried to boot this with Safestrap.
- Update TWRP to Android-7.1 builds located here. Please make sure to use the recovery image which is appropriate for your device (Thor or Apollo)
How do I actually install this?
- Backup existing ROM if you want. Or don't. I don't really care, truth be told.
- Wipe /data partition. You can keep media storage if you want, but I prefer to format it to make it SQUEAKY CLEAN
- Flash the .zip
- Do not flash OpenGapps. Or any Gapps. That defeats the purpose of microG.
- Flash any other crap you want. This'll probably Magisk.
AndroidFileHost: Thor, Apollo
Extra junk you might want
Yalp Store (play store wrapper)
Flashable Standalone Google Play Store
I didn't make any of this. I just compiled and signed it. People smarter than me, like hashcode and ggow did, made this work on the HDX. Lots of other people made LineageOS and microG. Thanks to you all.
HDX-Common device tree
Thor device tree
Apollo device tree
Docker instance that I use to build this
How do I tell the NSA didn't tamper with my download?!
Luckily, I signed the builds with my own key!
$ keytool -list -printcert -jarfile lineage-14.1-20180613-UNOFFICIAL-thor.zip Signature: Owner: [email protected], CN=steamport, OU=steamport, O=steamport, C=US Issuer: [email protected], CN=steamport, OU=steamport, O=steamport, C=US Serial number: b1b3cdcf593b5030 Valid from: Tue Jun 12 20:49:48 EDT 2018 until: Sat Oct 28 20:49:48 EDT 2045 Certificate fingerprints: MD5: 13:E0:38:54:47:CC:FA:B8:24:50:16:6D:41:90:C7:4F SHA1: 5F:AD:C9:4B:43:D3:1E:C3:6B:5F:86:DE:6A:F6:C7:F8:72:CB:B7:04 SHA256: BB:A1:BB:0F:7B:E1:62:2D:87:27:FE:EC:C5:CA:C6:B7:E3:EA:1A:CB:32:33:7E:F4:2C:D6:BC:BC:6E:46:27:CC Signature algorithm name: SHA256withRSA Subject Public Key Algorithm: 2048-bit RSA key Version: 3
LineageOS for microG, ROM for the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" & 8.9"
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2018-06-22