[ROM][7.1.2][LUX]RESURRECTION REMIX [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

Vitor_Boss

Aug 20, 2010
First at all, thank you for your time. I'm not new here or any forum.
Time between updates was between 15 days and a month, I just asked to know if this ROM still alive.

Shibin_1985

Jan 26, 2017
Bangalore
First at all, thank you for your time. I'm not new here or any forum.
Time between updates was between 15 days and a month, I just asked to know if this ROM still alive.

Ofcourse its alive.. Gtrcraft is maintaining multiple roms like Aosp extended, pure nexus, aosip, aicp, multirom & few more along with RR.. So its obvious that dates may go up and down.. But monthly one update is for sure..

asing

Nov 5, 2006
Ofcourse its alive.. Gtrcraft is maintaining multiple roms like Aosp extended, pure nexus, aosip, aicp, multirom & few more along with RR.. So its obvious that dates may go up and down.. But monthly one update is for sure..

Don't be fooled by the topic title. It now suggests that the latest build was released 6 weeks ago on the 18th of April. This is not correct. On the 4th of May there was a release with the latest patches for May. Hopefully the new build will be available in the next few days so all of us have the latest patches.

Shibin_1985

Jan 26, 2017
Bangalore
Don't be fooled by the topic title. It now suggests that the latest build was released 6 weeks ago on the 18th of April. This is not correct. On the 4th of May there was a release with the latest patches for May. Hopefully the new build will be available in the next few days so all of us have the latest patches.

That's what i told him, RR is alive and new builds do come monthly !!! Most people don't try to go through previous pages or the very 1st page where they can find basic informations.. !!!

mrunalkaran

Jan 15, 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170611-194249.png
    Screenshot_20170611-194249.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 755

asing

Nov 5, 2006
I wasn't planning to maintain ressurection remix anymore, so good you guys have someone else

I had a feeling about this since you wanted to abandon ship some time ago. I thank you for your time and effort you put into this and wish you all the best. Maybe I'll give one of your other ROMs a try if RR is no longer supported for Lux.

Skeptico

Mar 15, 2016
OnePlus 7 Pro
I wasn't planning to maintain ressurection remix anymore, so good you guys have someone else
Just want to give you a huge thanks for maintaining RR for us for this long! Your work has been much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

For those who cant wait for official release
RR -5.8.3 (June security patch) : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195907035
Thanks for this! Hopefully you can take over as our maintainer from now on, and eventually become official. Let me know if you need anything, as I am one of the main moderators of the RR Google+ communities.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts