[ROM][7.1.2][LUX]RESURRECTION REMIX [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

Oct 30, 2015
I wasn't planning to maintain ressurection remix anymore, so good you guys have someone else

I salute to your work,you will make an interesting rom but there many people are in the hope that u will make an update of this rom because not the other rom can't provide the such type of stability
As compare to this.
I and all the user of this rom hope , you will change your desicion.
And prove that other developer no one can beat this rom ever

Thank you..:cowboy:

sudeepm

Dec 18, 2011
Mumbai
If only the data network drop issue was fixed.. I wudnt have looked elsewhere! ? But since it isn't.. What's the other most stable ROM to try out?

avik735

Mar 15, 2012
Kolkata
Sony Xperia ZR
Moto X Play
Bluetooth headset randomly disconnects. Any solution?
Also, data network not working in several applications like Facebook, Amazon, chrome etc. Pokemon Go and Clash of Clans work fine with data network. Is it my network or something in the ROM?

Last edited:

[email protected]

May 8, 2017
Hyderabad
Call bug

I have nearly 50 contacts in phone list.
When I call particular person then mobile is going for boot.
This happens only for one person and for the remaining ones it's working perfectly.
Flashed room twice but same issue.

Thanks for fixing Calling​ time & back navigation.☺️

Ani0o7

Mar 9, 2014
Indore
Moto G
Moto G 2014
I have nearly 50 contacts in phone list.
When I call particular person then mobile is going for boot.
This happens only for one person and for the remaining ones it's working perfectly.
Flashed room twice but same issue.

Thanks for fixing Calling​ time & back navigation.☺️
I was also facing some weird issues with one contact no. So whenever I call that person the dialer get freeze, I did a simple trick just delete that no. From my contact list and re feed that no. and my problem automatically get solved Just try this small step might be helpful....

[email protected]

May 8, 2017
Hyderabad
I was also facing some weird issues with one contact no. So whenever I call that person the dialer get freeze, I did a simple trick just delete that no. From my contact list and re feed that no. and my problem automatically get solved Just try this small step might be helpful....

Hi did the same but problem not resolved from that.
Finally i changed the number from 092545xxxxx to +91 92545 and working perfectly. :D

Thanks buddy for the suggestion because of your suggestion only i solved the issue.

K.khiladi

Aug 6, 2014
Suddenly lost safetynet. Did a full reset, and started from stock. Fresh installed RR 5.8.3. Enabled Magisk Hide, and still safety net fails over CTS mismatch.
Google changed something from their end and that's making safety net fail. Wait for an update of magisk.

Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk

riddhish_54

May 27, 2017
Navsari
Hike messenger is not working in latest built. its stuck in contact is syncing page. did anyone have the same problem ? plss help..
Same prob

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

After installation of the is hike stuck at checking for contact and Snapchat does not login in to because of custom is pls help me in trouble

Top Liked Posts