• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][7.1.2]MOKEE N900

Search This thread

prensipci

May 30, 2014
Eskişehir
when i shot an picture the screen turns to black and phone freezes, must take the battery and put again back, the same with camera 360 apk... whats wrong?

i erassed the moke and turn into orig. lolilop rom, i may sell this phone as 2. hand
thanks and have a nice day, greatings from Turkiye

Last edited:

prensipci

May 30, 2014
Eskişehir
you got the file from the mirrored link i give you?
no.. from the mokee site, i opened firefox in safe/privacy mode and closed all the adds, blocker, than i success to download, and than i transfer the download to IDM (internet download manager) after download finished i upload i to my google driver and chose "share it"

but there is an bug after i take a photo the screen turns into black and freezes, after take the battery and put it again the phone worked,

first i think stock camera my problem, i installed 360 camera and the same freeze again...than i boot into recovery and wipped the system out! now is stock lolipop rom flashed i may sell this in Turkiye/eskisehir->letgo ... (only for inland not for other foreign countries)

Reactions: hooooossamq

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015
no.. from the mokee site, i opened firefox in safe/privacy mode and closed all the adds, blocker, than i success to download, and than i transfer the download to IDM (internet download manager) after download finished i upload i to my google driver and chose "share it"

but there is an bug after i take a photo the screen turns into black and freezes, after take the battery and put it again the phone worked,

first i think stock camera my problem, i installed 360 camera and the same freeze again...than i boot into recovery and wipped the system out! now is stock lolipop rom flashed i may sell this in Turkiye/eskisehir->letgo ... (only for inland not for other foreign countries)
did you make a clean install? I mean wipe every thing before installing the rom ( not your SD card for sure)

Reactions: prensipci

prensipci

May 30, 2014
Eskişehir
did you make a clean install? I mean wipe every thing before installing the rom ( not your SD card for sure)
i have 2 n9000q, i always wipe all incl. internal storage... and the my test n9000q has no sd card...
i do aalways an clean install like this picture
001.jpg

Reactions: hooooossamq

Top Liked Posts