Inactive Recognized Developer
- Feb 22, 2013
Special Mention to @tanish2k09, for his initial efforts towards LineageOS brinup for Lenovo A7000-a.
Also thanks to @aryan kedare for co-maintaining Los in unavailability of Rohan
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Customizable LED lights
- Offline Charging
- MTK Engineering Mode
- most of the device components
- Open hotspot -- fixed with proper nets binary and corresponding supporting kernel.
All fixed. Report here with logs and details if you find any bug.
Make sure to uninstall xposed before taking logs.
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps
- Flash open hotspot patch if it doesn't work or use another kernel. Different kernel builds support different netd binaries
- Reboot and wait
- Monthly builds: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=179793
- LineageOS addons download: https://download.lineageos.org/extras
- Google Apps: http://opengapps.org/
- @daniel_hk : for his camera_wrapper, gps and bringup for K3 Note
- CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
- Lenovo OSC for Kernel sources
- @aryan Kedare for co-maintaining
- @tanish2k09 for initial los14 bringup and various fixes.
If you really like my work, and want to support me.
Donate via PayTM:
LineageOS 14.1 for Lenovo A7000-a, ROM for the Lenovo A7000
Rohan Taneja, daniel_hk, tanish2k09, Compilers United
Source Code: https://github.com/rohantaneja
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.0.2+
Based On: LineageOS
Current Stable Version: 14.1
Stable Release Date: 2017-09-16
Last Updated 2018-01-12