• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][7.1.2][N8000/N801x/N8020][Stable] Resurrection Remix Nougat v.5.8.5 [EOL]

Search This thread

xwmschdyc

Feb 14, 2013

How to use the boot.img file in the lineageos 16.0 folder?​

Screenshot.png

xwmschdyc

Feb 14, 2013
Consult: use twrp-3.5.2_ 9-1 what if "rr-n-v5.8.5-20201216-n8010" is stuck in "patching system image unconditionally"?
thank you!

magid1010

Oct 29, 2021
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Hi,
I'm already working over 2 years at the N80XX devices (mostly LineageOS) and want to introduce you my version of Resurrection Remix RR-N-v5.8.5.
For sure I want to thank all guy's which were ever working on these devices and also in general at the smdk4412.
I also want to thank the Resurrection Remix team, LineageOS and so on.

I've added some extra functionality like for example wakening up the device when you pull out the pen, back event when you press the pen button,
fast charging for every power supply, working keyboard dock + lineout functioning, Magisk hide and much more...

Resurrection Remix is a mix out of Omni and LineageOS with many extra features and functionality,
I guess there is no other Rom which offers so many features to customize.

I can't guarantee that there aren't any bugs, so I need you for testing and giving me a feedback.
  • N8020: incoming calls doesn't pop up, outgoing calls + internet (also LTE) are working fine.
  • HDMI out for all of them, not implemented.
To disable the sec_keyboard for example to play games without any hardware keyboard,
simply flash my magisk module to disable it:
sec_keyboard disabler

If you are going to use Gapps,
I recommend to use the pico package!
https://opengapps.org/

How to root the device?
Just simply open Magisk Mangager,
choose install an download zip.
Afterwards reboot to twrp and install the downloaded zip file.

Do you like my work? Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.
donate

XDA:DevDB Information
Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Contributors
html6405
Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: Resurrection Remix
Last build: 30.10.2020
Security bulletin: 05.10.2020
Selinux: enforcing

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-07-18
Last Updated 2020-12-16
millon thanks for that perfect and stabel rom .very good jobyou are genus.
Code:
/*
*/

Hi,
I'm already working over 2 years at the N80XX devices (mostly LineageOS) and want to introduce you my version of Resurrection Remix RR-N-v5.8.5.
For sure I want to thank all guy's which were ever working on these devices and also in general at the smdk4412.

I've added some extra functionality like for example wakening up the device when you pull out the pen, back event when you press the pen button,
fast charging for every power supply, working keyboard dock + lineout functioning, Magisk hide and much more...

Resurrection Remix is a mix out of Omni and LineageOS with many extra features and functionality,

I can't guarantee that there aren't any bugs, so I need you for testing and giving me a feedback.
  • N8020: incoming calls doesn't pop up, outgoing calls + internet (also LTE) are working fine.
To disable the sec_keyboard for example to play games without any hardware keyboard,
sec_keyboard disabler

How to root the device?

Do you like my work? Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.
donate

Contributors
html6405

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-07-18
Last Updated 2020-12-16
million thanks for that stabel and perfect rom .very god job and effort .you are genus

Reactions: html6405

magid1010

Oct 29, 2021
millon thanks for that perfect and stabel rom .very good jobyou are genus.

million thanks for that stabel and perfect rom .very god job and effort .you are genus
when i install application that need permision to override the setting hanging and closed and sone for that problem.thank you very much

html6405

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2016
when i install application that need permision to override the setting hanging and closed and sone for that problem.thank you very much
Hi, I'm sorry for this,
I don't know whas going wrong there, but you could try to test an older version.
I can't give further support for this ROM.

megamanrj

Nov 23, 2021
hey!! your work is great, i tested the LA18 version.. but i think im going to keep the stable version, but there are no mirrors, witch version should i download??

Last edited:

megamanrj

Nov 23, 2021
Sometimes you just have to retry until mirrors get found,
it depends on what you want, SLim 7, RR and LineageOS 16.0 are stable.
iḿ my case, i use bluetooth phones.. netflix (not sure if my tab suports 1080p videos.. they lag everytime...) using squid app and fast recharge for my samsung tab, iḿ already using lineageOS 16 and o read from some people android 7.1 is the best, and, i really dont know witch could be best for me... you are the developer and could give me a good opinion!
Congratulations on your project

html6405

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2016
iḿ my case, i use bluetooth phones.. netflix (not sure if my tab suports 1080p videos.. they lag everytime...) using squid app and fast recharge for my samsung tab, iḿ already using lineageOS 16 and o read from some people android 7.1 is the best, and, i really dont know witch could be best for me... you are the developer and could give me a good opinion!
Honestly, it's really different what people want / need.
If you want a stable safe ROM, LineageOS 16 would be the best choice at the moment.
The fastest ROM is Slim7, but has less functionality.
RR has a great performance for it's features.
For sure all ROM's > Android 7 need more resources and will slow down the device,
but for me it's fine.

Reactions: megamanrj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey!! your work is great, i tested the LA18 version.. but i think im going to keep the stable version, but there are no mirrors, witch version should i download??
    Sometimes you just have to retry until mirrors get found,
    it depends on what you want, SLim 7, RR and LineageOS 16.0 are stable.
    Honestly, it's really different what people want / need.
    If you want a stable safe ROM, LineageOS 16 would be the best choice at the moment.
    The fastest ROM is Slim7, but has less functionality.
    RR has a great performance for it's features.
    For sure all ROM's > Android 7 need more resources and will slow down the device,
    but for me it's fine.
    thanks for your support, so i will keep Lineageos16 in my tablet!! have a nice weekend
    Code:
    /*
    */

Hi,

sec_keyboard disabler

How to root the device?

donate

Contributors
    html6405

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-07-18
    Last Updated 2020-12-16
    Update 30.01.2021:
    • TWRP 3.5.0
    I'm actually in the middle of the process to make TWRP official again for our devices.
    Update 16.12.2020:
    • programmed button in language and input settings to enable / disable pointer icon.
    • replaced icon with original smaller one from stock rom
    • security patch level upgrade to 05.12.2020
    • magisk hide is working again
    The links got updated.
    Hi, I've downloaded the last release but it get wrong md5 hash checking the downloaded file.
    Then you have to redownload it. Sometimes there are download errors.
    Seems like the page for lineageOS 16 by html6405 is missing in xda
    As it looks like my thread got lost, like many others, I hope that the XDA team will fix this soon...