Recognized Developer
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Hi,
I'm already working over 2 years at the N80XX devices (mostly LineageOS) and want to introduce you my version of Resurrection Remix RR-N-v5.8.5.
For sure I want to thank all guy's which were ever working on these devices and also in general at the smdk4412.
I also want to thank the Resurrection Remix team, LineageOS and so on.

I've added some extra functionality like for example wakening up the device when you pull out the pen, back event when you press the pen button,
fast charging for every power supply, working keyboard dock + lineout functioning, Magisk hide and much more...

Resurrection Remix is a mix out of Omni and LineageOS with many extra features and functionality,
I guess there is no other Rom which offers so many features to customize.

I can't guarantee that there aren't any bugs, so I need you for testing and giving me a feedback.
  • N8020: incoming calls doesn't pop up, outgoing calls + internet (also LTE) are working fine.
  • HDMI out for all of them, not implemented.
To disable the sec_keyboard for example to play games without any hardware keyboard,
simply flash my magisk module to disable it:
sec_keyboard disabler

If you are going to use Gapps,
I recommend to use the pico package!
https://opengapps.org/

How to root the device?
Just simply open Magisk Mangager,
choose install an download zip.
Afterwards reboot to twrp and install the downloaded zip file.

Do you like my work? Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.
donate

XDA:DevDB Information
Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Contributors
html6405
Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: Resurrection Remix
Last build: 30.10.2020
Security bulletin: 05.10.2020
Selinux: enforcing

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-07-18
Last Updated 2020-12-16

Last edited:

@Abela2121

Aug 18, 2020
Hey guys I installed the rom 10q HTML dry for my English I mean 10q to the developer and it really amazing
But please I cant install youtube, gmail,chrome from play store when download finished it says can't install this app I use the pico gapps how rto do that please

html6405

Recognized Developer
Hey guys I installed the rom 10q HTML dry for my English I mean 10q to the developer and it really amazing
But please I cant install youtube, gmail,chrome from play store when download finished it says can't install this app I use the pico gapps how rto do that please

Have you installed the rom clean?
Could it be, that you've installed the gapps later without doing a factory reset?
Sometimes this is causing problems.

Reactions: Kelvin Romie

@Abela2121

Aug 18, 2020
Yea I forget to reset the device men know there no way to install original YouTube and chrome I have play store working

fawzyyyy

May 29, 2012
Working good and fast
But can i enable the cursor of pen showing on the screen
Or should i install spen command ?

Edit :
In one hour the tablet restarted 3 times suddenly.
I dont know whats the problem ?
I did wipe delvik and cash
Thanks

Last edited:

html6405

Recognized Developer
Working good and fast
But can i enable the cursor of pen showing on the screen
Or should i install spen command ?

Edit :
In one hour the tablet restarted 3 times suddenly.
I dont know whats the problem ?
I did wipe delvik and cash
Thanks
Hi,
not at the moment it is not possible to enable the cursor for the pen,
but I will take a look at it.
I've already fixed some small bugs and you will receive a update soon.

RR runs on all my devices stable, but to find out whats going on in your case, just simply create a last_kmsg directly afterwards and send it to me.

Reactions: Kelvin Romie

Haldi4803

Oh? You decided to join XDA to get more Feedback?

I've been using this RR as a daily driver for the last month now and i have to say i prefer it over Slim and Lineage. It's extremely fluid out of the box and doesn't have that laggy feeling Linaeage has.

Give this rom a try if you still use your N8000 guys!

Reactions: html6405

uzzy1007

Aug 23, 2020
guide me please

Thanks, for the size of the rom it's still really fast in my opinion,
not as fast as slim, but very useful.

hi i am a noob at this and need guidance please, i have a note 10.1 n8010 at the moment its got android 4.4.2 i have not put any custom os or recovery screens but really would like to, i know how to use odin and put tablet in recovery mode but would like a step by step guide on what files i need and what to do please thank you please thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

hi i am a noob at this and need guidance please, i have a note 10.1 n8010 at the moment its got android 4.4.2 i have not put any custom os or recovery screens but really would like to, i know how to use odin and put tablet in recovery mode but would like a step by step guide on what files i need and what to do please thank you please thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Hi,
    I'm already working over 2 years at the N80XX devices (mostly LineageOS) and want to introduce you my version of Resurrection Remix RR-N-v5.8.5.
    For sure I want to thank all guy's which were ever working on these devices and also in general at the smdk4412.
    I also want to thank the Resurrection Remix team, LineageOS and so on.

I've added some extra functionality like for example wakening up the device when you pull out the pen, back event when you press the pen button,
    fast charging for every power supply, working keyboard dock + lineout functioning, Magisk hide and much more...

Resurrection Remix is a mix out of Omni and LineageOS with many extra features and functionality,
    I guess there is no other Rom which offers so many features to customize.

I can't guarantee that there aren't any bugs, so I need you for testing and giving me a feedback.
    • N8020: incoming calls doesn't pop up, outgoing calls + internet (also LTE) are working fine.
    • HDMI out for all of them, not implemented.
    To disable the sec_keyboard for example to play games without any hardware keyboard,
    simply flash my magisk module to disable it:
    sec_keyboard disabler

If you are going to use Gapps,
    I recommend to use the pico package!
    https://opengapps.org/

How to root the device?
    Just simply open Magisk Mangager,
    choose install an download zip.
    Afterwards reboot to twrp and install the downloaded zip file.

Do you like my work? Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
    I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.
    donate

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Contributors
    html6405
    Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: Resurrection Remix
    Last build: 30.10.2020
    Security bulletin: 05.10.2020
    Selinux: enforcing

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-07-18
    Last Updated 2020-12-16
    Update 30.01.2021:
    • TWRP 3.5.0
    I'm actually in the middle of the process to make TWRP official again for our devices.
    This rom is End Of Life .
    Thanks for your continued support of this tablet.

I have tried all 3 of your ROMs and like them all. Currently trying out RR and finding it great.
    Is there a possibility of (or is it already?) implementing Boeffla sound. It was excellent on 4.4.2. I think also the dev is not so active anymore...

Thanks again , great work!
    Hi,
    hmm it's not implemented at the moment, but for sure it would be possible.
    I've never tried boeffla sound, so I'm not exactly sure which benefits it would provide.
    If more people would like to have it, I will give my best to implement it.

At the moment there isn't much time, but I've fixed already some minor bugs in the rom (and added OTA for the future updates....)
    Just stay prepared for the new version.
    It works great. And no mouse pointer when I use the SPen.

Thanks, for the size of the rom it's still really fast in my opinion,
    not as fast as slim, but very useful.