uh!. wow! I am so happy for you! did you come straight from both stock recovery and rom when you install this custom rom?.
in my case there isn't no activity, nothing pertaining to cellular networking....?
tell me the steps you take pleaseeee, I want to walk in your footprints if you guide me.
Thanks in advance...
I used an adapter for my nano sim as well. It perfectly fits
* Before switching to this rom I had a pre-rooted 4.4 stock rom (this rom was flashed by TWRP not ODIN) and TWRP recovery version 2.8.7
* The steps I've done to flash this rom as following:
- Full wipe in TWRP (Davik cache/Cache/system/data)
- Flash Don's rom
- Flash GApp 7.1 ARM (pico)
- Reboot system (without install supersu)
It's all that simple.
- pre-rooted 4.4 stock rom: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...nt/rom-stock-2016-04-02-n8000xxudpb1-t3394147
- TWRP recovery version 2.8.7: https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=12926#downloads
Full wipe means: cache, dalvik/art cache, system, data. You don't need to wipe the internal storage. For the performance, I'm still investigating whether it is the old hardware or there is an issue on the software side. The play store on the stock ROM takes roughly 7 seconds to be started, so there is a negative diff, but that could also very well be caused by the OS which is of course also advancing and requiring better hardware to run at the same speed.
Please provide logcat, dmesg, kmsg, steps to reproduce or whatever is appropriate to help me understand the issue.
Here is a link to help you help me: How To Logcat
For the last_kmsg:
* you need adb installed
* activate adb root in the developer options
* use the following command to copy the file: adb shell cat /proc/last_kmsg > last_kmsg.txt
I'll make a more detailed tutorial on this later today.
I have this problem too in this rom and other custom roms but this apps install and work without any problem
I wanted to use this tablet for my iFit machine... unfortunately the video that play inside the app come with black video but the sounds do play.
I tried all the color correction/video encoders, but am unable to get that app to run videos properly.
So I thought it may have something to do with the not optimized warning that comes on every app.
/* * Your (expired) warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */